Mir Reloaded 1.9 Heavily Customized

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
i applied for a new flat they said itll take 6 months, but sum1 pulled out and they offered me one but id have to take right away... i wasnt gunna say no

think my home is more important than running a mir 2 server lmo

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
i applied for a new flat they said itll take 6 months, but sum1 pulled out and they offered me one but id have to take right away... i wasnt gunna say no

think my home is more important than running a mir 2 server lmo

Read reloaded forums please mate, alot of interesting stuff on there.

Good luck sorting somthing out :) you have my msn just incase lol

/Head

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Rofl, just read the 2nd page.

A very nice waste of £300 and i wouldn't try and sell them on, there **** files and no one is going to buy them lol.

Unlucky gold digging host

Last edited:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
shears why will it takes ages to get a connection.... 3-5 days to get a connection set up... the server was just starting to pick up m8 and i had a lot of custom work i was proposing to add to the server to make it a bit more unique. U did do a good job of hosting as you were always helpful. That's why im suprised at this sudden attitude that the server will probably never be back up. I'd happily sort a host out for the files so the peeps can still play but i would not pay... and unfortunately i don't have the time on my own to set up server files with a full time job. If any of the guys.. head hunter etc would like to get server going again with our own custom files give me a message and we will see what we can do.

Also reading through this thread i think some of the comments made are pathetic, for example Bon. If you had no interest in the server wouldn't it have been an idea to stay out of the thread... or was your aim just to wind people like an immature kid? Ever hear the term if you have not got anything nice to say, say nothing at all.....

Also you are giving shears more mouth because he purchased files.... maybe he has a life.... a proper job and a girlfriend.... Some of us have too many commitments to sit at our pc's all day working on server files. I think some of you people are very rude.

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Wouldn't mind starting a server, aslong as all donations went to server and not to own personal use, because as most others i hate it when people make a server to make money.

Anyway, Shears it was a good server, i loved it and if you took it down and decided to keep it down because of the first few posts in this thread then you really should not let them bother you, as they either haven't played a server, or hate a server where you donate to keep it alive.

/Head

folz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2007
removed:

dont post links to virus's

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
removed

And the point in thsiis is?

Please don't tell me you used this?

/Head

folz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2007
removed:

dont post links to virus's

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
removed

surely this guy has got to be stopped? Please any Mod or Admin?

/Head

folz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2007
removed:

do not post links to virus's

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
this servers dead im moving home so cant host, will be without internet access for along time

mite aswel delete topic and delete my account this my last post reli

ill sell files cheap tbh if any1 wants pm me

thread locked:

and dont sell the files on here as there are free sources available why do people need to buy files?.

Status
Not open for further replies.