Mir Reloaded 1.9 Heavily Customized

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul1989

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 28, 2007
Server is exact copy of RZ, nothing has been changed / edited atall lol

Leveling is really slow and crappy, considering its 50x aswell, when the exp rate goes bck to normall its gonna be a serious bore. Lower levels should be easy, it should only be 50+ that are hard as no1 wants to be a noob for too long lol

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
right, if you want this server to be a success, the exp rate needs to go up. that will start to raise your user count. at the moment its just boring. i thought with 50x it would fly by but it feels like 10x. it's not just me its everybody. most people like fast leveling nowadays.

another thing is that like paul1989 says, it's just a copy of RZ.
why not when/if you increase exp, add lots more new items. the same old euro ones does not appeal to many people, increase spawn rates too. i was hunting in prajna temple and there's hardly anything. thought id go KR where there's usually mass spawns and there's next to no mobs in there.

put this server into test mode or something. i don't think its ready to be live now.

you could do alot with this server, use your imagination. server is lag FREE which is also a bonus so if you want more players, and more donations, then up the exp. and make it abit more like your own server rather than a copy.

/KALEL

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
right, if you want this server to be a success, the exp rate needs to go up. that will start to raise your user count. at the moment its just boring. i thought with 50x it would fly by but it feels like 10x. it's not just me its everybody. most people like fast leveling nowadays.

another thing is that like paul1989 says, it's just a copy of RZ.
why not when/if you increase exp, add lots more new items. the same old euro ones does not appeal to many people, increase spawn rates too. i was hunting in prajna temple and there's hardly anything. thought id go KR where there's usually mass spawns and there's next to no mobs in there.

put this server into test mode or something. i don't think its ready to be live now.

you could do alot with this server, use your imagination. server is lag FREE which is also a bonus so if you want more players, and more donations, then up the exp. and make it abit more like your own server rather than a copy.

/KALEL
lol i logged on and thought how crap, get 2 free omas but theres a guard where u 1st log in so lost them

saw user count 7, ppl in sz wearin euro items, thought yawn borin and deleted off pc lol

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
lol i logged on and thought how crap, get 2 free omas but theres a guard where u 1st log in so lost them

saw user count 7, ppl in sz wearin euro items, thought yawn borin and deleted off pc lol

exactly. its boring lol. need a good serv to play for 3 weeks!!

shears08

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2007
how the hell can you comment on the server when its been up a week, course there are other items not on euro, but not for level 30 characters, if you dont wanna play dont play i dont giv one

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
meh,its better than nothing..old rz mental was NEVER on,server was just no updates AT ALL,atleast shears is trying to bring something back,and events,cmon guys u cant be complaining already,seriously,old rz was so good,its still my favorite server of all time.thats my opinion anyway.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
meh,its better than nothing..old rz mental was NEVER on,server was just no updates AT ALL,atleast shears is trying to bring something back,and events,cmon guys u cant be complaining already,seriously,old rz was so good,its still my favorite server of all time.thats my opinion anyway.

edit..forgot summet,he payed £300 to give u guys fun,show him some respect.seriously.

Paul1989

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 28, 2007
how the hell can you comment on the server when its been up a week, course there are other items not on euro, but not for level 30 characters, if you dont wanna play dont play i dont giv one

How ppl gonna give him respect when he talks like that? lol

Nothing has been done to the files he brought from Mental...He's added in an event NPC and thats about it...Theres some NPS's that still have Mentals name in them lol. People dont wanna play the same servers over and over with different names, its pointless.

The EXP rate is way too low, there is no way that it's at 50x.

tbh u need to take server down and work on the files alot. No point buying a set of files from an already established server and putting them straight up, especially when the server u brought the files from has died out.

Compaq

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2006
Show him respect, aren't we supposed to give suggestions and leave opinions on this forum, i guess not. I suppose he wants only 15 people on at one time so SW isn't a guild war but mostly a group war with that many people... Need to add things, if i wanted to play euro id pay for it and play with people...

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
at the end of the day,hes trying 2 give people fun..thats what "mir" is about.seriously theres no reason to moan.if u dont like the server,dont play.simple. this is what i keep saying when people are moaning about servers.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
i think this server would be better if exp would be double i played oldrz and i think this is low in my opinion

Compaq

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2006
Excluded i thought might server went down whys ur siggy say 26 people :d

Status
Not open for further replies.