MIR Unleashed

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
I wasn't entirely sure where to start this thread, but basically the Mir Unleashed team is open to the community for ideas and possible new features.

MIR Unleashed (previously ADM MIR) is still in its early stages of development so there won't be any releases till next year, but still you can get your input heard and help shape a new generation of Mir.

MIR Unleashed isn't a replicate of any other server or client, it's a new start with a new feel to it. So if you want to help out:

http://www.mirunleashed.com

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Very nice work on the site :).

I think that you should look into the small bits wich are annoying in euro/private servers wich could now be fixed, example:

A good feature would be to see when a wizard's pet untames (time).
*Not sure wether it depends on the connection to the server, but instant loading NPC's?

I'll post back when i have more to add.

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
ye like gimp said say a warning 5 mins be4 a pet untames or sumit

that gay dash bug wars get

anyway to make mobs ai smarter?

so they dont get trapped by walls and archers etc?

TrueADM

Software Developer
VIP
Jan 16, 2004
The pet system will be totally redone, you'll have an independent screen telling you everything about your pet(s) and they don't go when you log off (unless you die). There is also about 5 more commands to control pets, such as Defence/Attack, Recall, Sleep etc.

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
When a pet is rested / sleeped does it regen faster?

Same with people - when standing still do you regen faster rather than when walking or running?

If not it's a thought. And I guess it is true to how the human body works :P (with energy not health or mana of course).

And nice work with the site.

Knightmare

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2004
Will this be an open source project once a stable version is released?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
TrueADM said:
No the source will not be released.
Will the files be released though?

Sorry if it's been answered.

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
lol how true, i hate it when people do that.. damn wizzys with pro "go get some dc meight" i mean wtf.. i bet ur secretly pwning the hell out of them lol

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
DeMiX™ said:
lol how true, i hate it when people do that.. damn wizzys with pro "go get some dc meight" i mean wtf.. i bet ur secretly pwning the hell out of them lol

lol i use to do that time ago in early stage's of 1.4 have a pro on an say they dont ave no DC and im pottin like made but i aint done that in ages coz im to skilled for most people to even hit me, well i was i dunno about now aint pvped in like a year so i could be rusty :P

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Skyline said:
Maybe a MP heal???

ffs 20 chars
yeh i was thinking this to, but when ur healing ur losin mp at the same time, so would defo have to be a tao helping skill.
a good idea would be to make faster hp/mp pots to, not instant, just faster than normal say 2x faster, instants kinda take the fun out of servers. and with normal pots it leaves options open for harder boss's etc.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Mask said:
yeh i was thinking this to, but when ur healing ur losin mp at the same time, so would defo have to be a tao helping skill.
a good idea would be to make faster hp/mp pots to, not instant, just faster than normal say 2x faster, instants kinda take the fun out of servers. and with normal pots it leaves options open for harder boss's etc.
Yea i thought that, using mp to heal mp.