mir usa latest update

smoochy boys on tour

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Mir usa have done an update for st patricks day and recoloured a few items green such as level 30 weapons and armours and level 33 armours, but when trying to export them using h88 i get acsess violation anyone else having this issue ? only tried the weapons so far. I also noticed theres 3 new weapons in the weap wil but theres no images for them in the statiem/dnitem/item wil as yet.

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Still get an error using that, says wix file is to large. I'll upload what i can.

edit.... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XGIZGMHH i uploaded all weaps aprt from the last one as it won't let me rip it. I would do armours but there only be of any use to 2.6 servers.

Thanks, and not true. 2.6 armours just have more frames which need deleting for use on 2.3 - upload them if you can and I'll do it.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Yeh i know you could just remove the mount frames, but i can't upload the armours due to it being over 20 mb in size rar'd and i'm only on mobile broadband, would take forever to upload soz. I'm sure someone else could though.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Yeh i know you could just remove the mount frames, but i can't upload the armours due to it being over 20 mb in size rar'd and i'm only on mobile broadband, would take forever to upload soz. I'm sure someone else could though.
skejfnssmdnfmnaldsnal;smda