Mir

Join Discord

miron96

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 30, 2018
Can we have a proper mir2? not with all fantasy items in the world and loads of bad things ?
The last good server was apocalypse, in the end was a fail cuz gms were bad, but for a while was a good one :)

mrgreaper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 16, 2006
the server files are there chap, guides too, easy enough to make one that fits your exact requirements.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
What’s wrong with fantasy items, especially shiny ones...are u against crows?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Can we have a proper mir2? not with all fantasy items in the world and loads of bad things ?
The last good server was apocalypse, in the end was a fail cuz gms were bad, but for a while was a good one :)
The whole of mir is based on fantasy. Hooking cats didn't just go extinct you know.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
i think most default file is proper, dont change anything, build the file and change xp rate then youre ready to go.
Post automatically merged:

There is also a person making mir2 remaster. Not sure when it will come out tho. All hd .
He’s going for original euro experience. I’ve never played euro tho

miron96

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 30, 2018
What’s wrong with fantasy items, especially shiny ones...are u against crows?
Ye i do not like them , i'm more classics :D

the server files are there chap, guides too, easy enough to make one that fits your exact requirements.
Well waitin for a good one, but ty

i think most default file is proper, dont change anything, build the file and change xp rate then youre ready to go.

There is also a person making mir2 remaster. Not sure when it will come out tho. All hd .
He’s going for original euro experience. I’ve never played euro tho
ye i know about that one :D but long way to be done

The whole of mir is based on fantasy. Hooking cats didn't just go extinct you know.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
haha , ye but u know what i'm talkin about :D