Mir2/3 to be released to EU again?

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Seems there is talk about wemade relaunching mir2 & mir3 to EU again on the blockchain network with wemix,

I tried to look for any info on this but nothing coming up anyone else hear of this? and could prove more info or an link?

Reactions: Pusha and a3dam

clintbeastwood

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2016
There is a Mir3 server which just launched on 12/03/22, gsp files. Close to original gameplay.
Low rate.
GM fixes bugs fast.
Affordable and not too overpowered WeCash store.
We need more players to come play :)
Mir3usa.com

Reactions: ventus

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland

on review of Q press conference

there is an court case thats due to end in june and they were talking about an mir2 wemade, somthing to do with sueing someone in china for licence issues? im sure some people aware of this. could be wrong but wemade looking to close down china server then open global on maybe(could be wrong)

also an new game in deventment called legend of mir for NA will be like mir4 it seems. 2023
nothing about mir 3 :(

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Those pining for official mir server, even 'global' one are idealizing past. If it materialized, I imagine it would be commercial %&*()

BTW official Korean servers could open their servers to anybody, ie., make them global, but they won't, why?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Those pining for official mir server, even 'global' one are idealizing past. If it materialized, I imagine it would be commercial %&*()

BTW official Korean servers could open their servers to anybody, ie., make them global, but they won't, why?
China hold the right to host Korean Mir 2 atm

Reactions: Fusion

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
i made an account logged in and im completely invisible so even tho i downloaded the full client and the 1 other link that is for patche's that works its still missing vital Data files

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
i made an account logged in and im completely invisible so even tho i downloaded the full client and the 1 other link that is for patche's that works its still missing vital Data files

It might be latency issue.. if you try to pick something from bag it stays in your hand and you cant do anything.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
not sure i didnt have that issue i was able to put the sword and armour on but just cant see my charecter model an none of the NPC's are on the screen haha