Mir2 Annihilation - Opened 23rd March

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
No it’s back up sorry, Had automatic updates on windows so restarted system with out me knowing.

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
And this?

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?99356-Mir2-Annihilation-Opened-23rd-March

i changed it on here but didn’t realize this was a different thread my apologyies I wiped it to give everyone a fresh start after the exploiters,
made it easier to 45, added more items etc

---------- Post Merged at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Server Name: Annihilation
Server Files: Crystal
EXP Rate: Low/Med
IP Address: 92.5.2.237
Dedicated Host: Yes
Download Link:http://mirfiles.com/clients/annihilation/AnnihilationAutoPatcherDOWNLOADthis.rar.gz
AutoPatcher Link below:
======---------------------------------------------------------------------------------======
http://mirfiles.com/clients/annihilation/AnnihilationAutoPatcherDOWNLOADthis.rar.gz
======--------------------------------------------------------------------------------======

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

server rate - low/medium/custom
(Made easier to get 45+)

drop rate - medium

mob rate - high

server reworked from basics

Start level 7, kit book and 5k

First Cave is Free to get started.

Pet rental to help at lower levels.

All New Items
Mobs have all been altered.

Daily Quests added Which reward Exp/Gold/DailyTokens

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caves:
Hunting Caves
Exp & Drops items and gold but the monsters are tougher.

Levelling Caves
Yields greater exp but doesn't drop items. (mobs are weaker also)

Group Caves:
Lost / Forgotten / Ancient / Frozen
great exp and also drop fragments to make the cave sets.

Item System:
Sets Come in 3 Teirs

New Sets Every 10 levels Common Version Drops
Then you can upgrade them to Rare Versions
Then from Rare to Legendary Versions.

Unique Items also drop for mix of levels and class;s

All Sets have a Common Version and a Rare Version and Legendary.

Unique Belts/Boots in game:
Hp Steal, Auto Run, High Regen, High Hp/Mp boost, High Damage, High Defence, High Accuracy/Agility

Unique Rings, Braces, Neckys:
Freeze, Poison, Att Spd, Luck, High Defence, High Damage

Mythical Items Sets:
Lost Set
Forgotten Set
Ancient Set
Frozen Set
You will need to farm them or craft if your lucky! They have higher base stats that standard sets and are only found/farmed from the their Caves/Boss's

Books are Rare
Added:
TaoHalfMoon + CrossHalfMoon
Warriors Have PosionSword and haemorrhage

Torches and Stone
Can all Drop Added
random stats but break on Death/Drop

Gems and Orbs
Only Gems Drop! you have to upgrade for an Orb

Craft Npc's in town
From Town Telly Stone to Crafting Room
Where you can upgrade your items to the next Teir
Or Hand in daily quest tokens for items.

GOLD
is used for everything your going to need it all!#

Loot Chest
CAN Drop from anything
can drop:
a gem, mythical ingredient, Rare Sword, GoldBar, SmallhpPotion
Plus lots lots more do you sell them or chance it and open?

Pet Rental System to help level and farm
Very Expensive to use though!
Level Required so pets are relevant for players in the that bracket
- Taos Get Free pets but have to unlock with Quests -

@TaoPets - Can summon pets on the go.
@WarPets- Can summon pets on the go.

@WizPets- Can summon pets on the go.

--

Added Cave Scrolls for free entrance to caves to save Gold.

Boss's can drop exp and drop % Scrolls to exchange for buffs

Money Boss spawns every 3hours in daily boss cave.

server been Reset with new added stuff, to give everyone fresh start after all exploits removed.

Exp been lowered to 45+
lots added and changed.

GS - Removed.

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
Yeah sorry it’s been updating lots while I was asleep, should all be sorted now and upto date.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
- Daily token rewards are kinda pointless. Aside from the belt everything else seems pretty much useless.
Just let us buy useful things with them too, upgrade tokens, gems, pet scrolls etc
- A bunch of crafted items have no icons... been running around with a book on my head all day...
- seemingly random stats on some crafted items. Some even get worse as you upgrade!
Eg the necklace, already struggle to hit things, why would i UPGRADE and lose accuracy???
- Door to 4th in lvl35 exp cave doesn't work.

The jump from 'Troll cave' to PSC is absured. I can mass lure farm trolls no sweat, but i can only hit PSC ghouls1/5 swings.... pets dont hurt them and start dying to 2 mobs. (Everywhere upto and including trolls they take no damage)

Tried PSC and BDD for a bit and never saw a single drop either, where are all the potions/gold etc even the first boss only dropped 1 gem and no pots?

Also seems like at some point between last night and this morning you changed Troll drops. I was getting a decent amount of Slayer kit (1 piece every 1-2 lures) then it just stopped dead, 3-4 full clears on 4th i see nothing. So I'm stuck, 32 kit isnt good enough to do PSC but 42 kit doesnt drop in Trolls... what are we supposed to do here? (Upgrading wont help as it hasn't got more accuracy)

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
- Daily token rewards are kinda pointless. Aside from the belt everything else seems pretty much useless.
Just let us buy useful things with them too, upgrade tokens, gems, pet scrolls etc
- A bunch of crafted items have no icons... been running around with a book on my head all day...
- seemingly random stats on some crafted items. Some even get worse as you upgrade!
Eg the necklace, already struggle to hit things, why would i UPGRADE and lose accuracy???
- Door to 4th in lvl35 exp cave doesn't work.

The jump from 'Troll cave' to PSC is absured. I can mass lure farm trolls no sweat, but i can only hit PSC ghouls1/5 swings.... pets dont hurt them and start dying to 2 mobs. (Everywhere upto and including trolls they take no damage)

Tried PSC and BDD for a bit and never saw a single drop either, where are all the potions/gold etc even the first boss only dropped 1 gem and no pots?

Also seems like at some point between last night and this morning you changed Troll drops. I was getting a decent amount of Slayer kit (1 piece every 1-2 lures) then it just stopped dead, 3-4 full clears on 4th i see nothing. So I'm stuck, 32 kit isnt good enough to do PSC but 42 kit doesnt drop in Trolls... what are we supposed to do here? (Upgrading wont help as it hasn't got more accuracy)

Something went wrong last night as i had over 50 of the same ip trying to connect to the server.

I didnt change the drops in TrollCave so not sure what happened and ive double checked this morning.. the boss drops slayer items and so do the mobs inside.

Which item doesnt have an image so i can sort it out theirs alot on the datatbase, might have been a simple tab and over write something.

Ive lowered the Ac/Amc of mobs in PSC thats why you miss as your dc is hitting lower than their min/max ac, and ive also added Acc to Daily braces and necklaces.

For Daily items it was an idea to give something extra back to the people who quest. I have been thinking about adding Buff pots like Dc/Mc/SC/AttSpd/ maybe 5%drop 5%exp etc

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Which item doesnt have an image so i can sort it out theirs alot on the datatbase, might have been a simple tab and over write something.
There are a few, I'm not going to list them all. Just open the npc's and you can see. Helmets and rings.

What about the necklaces? (Mythical Adventure missing SC) the rest seem to lose 1 stat on the final upgrading, it makes no sense? Acc or freezing etc.

- Because you don't have the deadmines boss cave instanced people are just sitting in it. you can only enter once a day from the quest reward. Now its screweing up peoples quests and the weapon quest. Make it instanced or remove the cost to enter.

- Whats the gem cap?

---------- Post Merged on 15-04-2018 at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 13-04-2018 at 11:11 AM ----------

- Daily token pots dont give the right stats. DC 0-25 instead of 25-25, no luck or accuracy.
I assume the others are the same.

- GrounddownBlackBoarSkin is not stacking so now my quest bag is full... cant do other quests.

- Guilds need a much lower cap. Having 90% of the players in 1 guild just ruins it.
300 cap is just unnecessary, make it 10/15

- LvL30 TankBoots have less stats than lvl20 ones.

- Curse/slow needs sorting out, instant slow for 45s makes fighting a tao impossble.
PvP damage in general is silly, basically just 1 shots...

- FW still doing damage once they leave the map, with ridiculous duration.

- Either Slayer kit is too rare, or Fox/Evil is too common, whichever you prefer. Took me forever to upgrade slayer bits, then i get showered with the latter in the next cave.

---------- Post Merged on 18-04-2018 at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-04-2018 at 09:56 PM ----------

- Cure really needs fixing (fix has been posted about multiple times on these forums)
High SC curse makes the mobs/bosses basically just stop moving/attacking. So people are just cheesing anything with a tao.

- TDB stun spam on pretty much every boss i tried makes for a boring fight.

- IZT stuns me nearly every hit, way too much.
- DD hits way too hard, assuming its a 50'ish level boss. Certainly shouldn't be hitting for double a 50+ wars HP pool if so. (currently 1.4k hp)

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
is there a new ip for this as says peope are online but i cant connect

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
need bay to get n an sort it or someone on server to tell him if he is online

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
This happens far too often. Not sure what timezone or work he does be he doesn't usually come on until late in the evenings, so its pretty much gone for the day.

I played a fair bit yesterday and was getting massive lag spikes every 15 mins or so too.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
whens ur server going to be up for testing like pal
Not the place.

- I have "can not be special repaired" jewelery but there is no repair npc??? only special repair.
- Awakening has no information, what stats, can they break etc? Deafult 1-1 is kinda pointless here.
- Awakening items have no value.

- Stat balance is still off. Unless you changed the efficiency (which i don't see in testing) 100MC does far more than 100DC, yet all items have the same values.

Pretty much screwing warriors every step. Trying to level in ST at 52 and drops are literally dissapearing as i kill, because they take so long!

This has been the case in every cave until i get the next tier set.