Mir2 Annihilation - Opened 23rd March

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Worth starting this ? Does it need a big time investment to catch up ?

If you actually go leveling you can catch up in a couple of days (40 in a couple of hours). It's fast enough if you just do it.

Edit: This does require the server to be up tho ofc :)

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
guess server aint coming bk online any time soon at this rate lol

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
20 mins playing and server gone again.... good times~

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Guessing still down? Weird it still says its online but as you guys say probably just login gate down

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Said 7 online since we all got booted over 2 hours ago.

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
its back up sorry, got alot going on in real life at moment, and someone keeps connecting to server, and opening up over 100+ Connects from same Ip which keeps crashing it.

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:54 PM ----------

- Cure really needs fixing (fix has been posted about multiple times on these forums)
High SC curse makes the mobs/bosses basically just stop moving/attacking. So people are just cheesing anything with a tao.

- TDB stun spam on pretty much every boss i tried makes for a boring fight.

- IZT stuns me nearly every hit, way too much.
- DD hits way too hard, assuming its a 50'ish level boss. Certainly shouldn't be hitting for double a 50+ wars HP pool if so. (currently 1.4k hp)

Curse I've Tired changing the code for set times, but doesnt seemed to have worked so will look at that again,
TBD ive increased the time delay on casting from 2.4 - 3.6,
IZT, ill look at stuns.
And DD is meant to be hard as nails as Bdd boss's get harder the deeper you go and is meant for group, so warrior to be tanking it while others buff/debuff and nuke.

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 PM ----------

- Cure really needs fixing (fix has been posted about multiple times on these forums)
High SC curse makes the mobs/bosses basically just stop moving/attacking. So people are just cheesing anything with a tao.

- TDB stun spam on pretty much every boss i tried makes for a boring fight.

- IZT stuns me nearly every hit, way too much.
- DD hits way too hard, assuming its a 50'ish level boss. Certainly shouldn't be hitting for double a 50+ wars HP pool if so. (currently 1.4k hp)

Curse I've Tired changing the code for set times, but doesnt seemed to have worked so will look at that again,
TBD ive increased the time delay on casting from 2.4 - 3.6,
IZT, ill look at stuns.
And DD is meant to be hard as nails as Bdd boss's get harder the deeper you go and is meant for group, so warrior to be tanking it while others buff/debuff and nuke.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
How can i tank something that hits for double my HP???
We could be a group of 10, and it would still 1 hit me... A few tao buffs aint going to fix that.

And when i asked how Wizzies were doing 3/4 lvl's in the time i did 20% and you just tell me its OK...
Well here is your answer. 60+ doing 1 lvl in 20 mins. While poor 50 Warriors/Tao's do 1 in 3h+

Edit: For context. This is the entirety of the cave. every single spot occupied by a mob so they can't move.
Not just a lure. Exactly how it looks as we walked into the room.

C4yuoD.jpg

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
How can i tank something that hits for double my HP???
We could be a group of 10, and it would still 1 hit me... A few tao buffs aint going to fix that.

And when i asked how Wizzies were doing 3/4 lvl's in the time i did 20% and you just tell me its OK...
Well here is your answer. 60+ doing 1 lvl in 20 mins. While poor warriors do 1 in 3h+
C4yuoD.jpg

Jesus that reminds me of old 1.4 high rates with that mob stack.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Getting beyond a joke now. More times than not, when i go to log on, it's down.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
- Entrance to ZT KR is as packed as the image above + 20 bugbatmaggots, takes longer to clear that 1 tiny squaire than the 8floor run getting there. (Rest of the whole place is fine, just that 1 squaire)
LJWKOQ.jpg

- What is ZumaHeart used for?

- Where are all the benes? Having to go back to the very first starting cave to farm benes as thats the only place they drop is silly. And i feel like a **** taking subs from low levels trying to start out... A couple from ET's (still low level) but yeh i aint searching for them when bone elites are easier to find.

- Same with upgrade tokens, i don't think i've ever seen one drop after EC, best place being dead mines.... Please stop making me farm level 5-20 stuff when im almost 60, for benes/tokens.

- 99% of drops from every single boss after the first cave are awakening materials. Except awakening is useless. Nearly everyone is using quest weapons, and no-one in their right mind is going to risk a 115~ stat weapon that can't be replaced on a 1-1 stat upgrade.
Make them useful or just get rid of them.

- BDD torches have no base stats, but base stats of torches found in lower caves is 0-5/0-10, again making me go to lower level caves to find torches.

- Add TT's to the shop already. I really can't understand why they aren't there. Having to type @Home every time i need to leave is most certainly a whole lot more irritating.

- Quest weapon is 'Can't drop' i don't forsee anyone randomly droping it on the floor for a laugh. Supposed to be 'can't drop on death'? Would make more sense as it's irreplaceable.

- Allow teleport to group caves even when not in a group. People just group alts to enter anyway, just remove the hastle.

Last edited:

Cakal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2014
I would like to top up few things aswell,

- SC XL stone has wrong Image(has MC XL image Brown Color it supose to be Green)

- Apart from ET's all the subs up to ST no drop files what so ever, It needs to look into it again(Im not saying let them drop alot or anything, I agree lets say 50% or more fake but atleast few drops could be rewarding)

- Crystal Spider has No drop file also wrong exp, give only (250 or something) while all the mobs in cave give 1.9k exp

- Troll Cave has 2 bosses in 4th floor but It always spawns in same area. I mean its not Boss Like EC so I supose These spawns could be random in the map.

- There is something wrong with Warr Buff. This happens to me time to time while I try to cast Rage or Protect Field I get message saying "Target no select it somethin in that sense" Its self buff.

- Soulder Dash has problem cause 2-3 sec lag position issue

There more but atm these came into my mind .

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Down...

---------- Post Merged at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:35 AM ----------

So this has now been down pretty much the whole of a Saturday.
(On the up-side, i did some work on my player housing map)
W8lkNP.jpg
But in all seriousness, is this done or what? Barely been able to log on all week.

bayside12

LOMCN Member
Feb 5, 2018
i need to work out why someone keeps opening so many connections to server from one ip, it crashs the login gate its between 60-110 connections at a time.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Post the details, I'm sure others have experience with such issues and can help.

Edit: Lasted all of 10 minutes.

Last edited: