Mir2 Annihilation - Opened 23rd March

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Because he only botheres to check once every 1-2 days.
It's now been down for 2 days straight., 5 of the last 7.

Game-breaking issues arent being fixed, (Tao break any mob in-game, Wizz takes 0 damage from 99% of mobs)
30s job issues arent even being done. Still couldn't even repair my kit last i checked.

I spoonfed him pages of fixes and hejust doesn't give a **** really, nothing gets tested.

Don't waste you're time.

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
and war kill every boss because of tdb bugged

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
and war kill every boss because of tdb bugged

Not sure what you think is happening with TDB but i most certinaly can't kill any boss with it.
Anything past IZT pretty much just 1 shots me :) (again because he hasn't actually tested anything)
All of which i killed before i reached a level in which TDB stun even worked.

It stuns too much, yes, but as with everyhting else, he was told about it and didn't 'fix'.
Its the boss stats at fault, not the spell.

The fact he did not have the GS active made me think he was actually trying to learn and progress, so i was content with the issues. But nothing is getting done. (Well, can't even log in)

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Pretty much seems to be, yes.
Showed up for 2 minutes, 2 days ago to reboot, that lasted 10 mins. Clearly not interested in it anymore.

If what he said was true and someone was purposefully crashing it, then thats a bit ****. but he also didn't seem that interested in getting help to solve the situation either. On top of the already mentioned things.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
If what he said was true and someone was purposefully crashing it, then thats a bit ****. but he also didn't seem that interested in getting help to solve the situation either. On top of the already mentioned things.

Help was offered but not taken up, I have my doubts about the issue.