Release Mir2 KR: Re-filtered Textures

Join Discord

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Had a little play 1-2weeks ago with a filter and i seen great effect on Mir2 KR tiles/objects (they used to be damn pixelated and broken)

Bellow you can see some examples on screens.

Also if you want Shanda Mir2 libs i can supply.
Next its filtering Spells Images and such (found a nice photoshop batch to add that extra glow on spells :D ). Will keep the thread updated.

DOWNLOAD LINK : https://mega.nz/#!69UBkCoA!W0Fsb2fEIY2zWS-QTolLeh6D4TbHpzzqwMIi4uhp8c4
MIRROR: http://www.mirfiles.com/resources/mir2/Data/FilteredObjects_Tiles.rar

Breezer had 0% input on this release - The upscaled mir2 images been filtered with a known FX.

SCREENS:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
EDIT - Sean(mod) - Thread cleaned

However, this is the glow we apply on library RAW.
We can apply after the retexture filter and make it smooth as a baby.

If there's any needers for mir2 magic library refiltered and glowed can type here and i will release it on the main post of thread.

I think its time for ZenX Team to share with LOMCN.

unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DjDarkBoyZ

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Alrightey - For now Ill remove all of Breezers posts (at both his and your the thread owner requests) - Ill clean up any flaming from either side and you guys can choose if you wish to release your files / comparisons for both the good of the community and/or to prove its your work

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Alrightey - For now Ill remove all of Breezers posts (at both his and your the thread owner requests) - Ill clean up any flaming from either side and you guys can choose if you wish to release your files / comparisons for both the good of the community and/or to prove its your work

I dont know what Breezer has to do with Mir2 Release.
He is FREE to release anything he has from ZenX. (its outdated, unshaped, uncompleted) with a special Thread.

unknown.png

@DjDarkBoyZ just increased the glow on the library editor...

Guys.. which one you pick?!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
stealing from clients has been done often (we all steal form the chinese/koreans) some of my own stuff that i have spent hours working on is freely used in put up crap servers.

the fact is stealing from peoples clients is not against the rules of lomcn... unfortunately

• Love
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
stealing from clients has been done often (we all steal form the chinese/koreans) some of my own stuff that i have spent hours working on is freely used in put up crap servers.

the fact is stealing from peoples clients is not against the rules of lomcn... unfortunately

To be honest, you inspired me to release these bad boys.
The fact that me and DJ we offert a extra glow to the release its just the pinch of salt required :P

Reactions: Sanjian

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Would you allow stealing from official/chinese/whatever clients but not from lomcn? Just asking.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Would you allow stealing from official/chinese/whatever clients but not from lomcn? Just asking.
there is ofcourse a touch of irony if i said yes...

but this is after all a group of people who come together and hopefully share a love of the game, although recently its become about 1upping other people.

i guess if you want to protect your work you should encrypt your files, but thats not going to stop some of the people here.

its more about etiquette. but you do raise a valid point

Reactions: Alecs

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I think the saying we’re after here is ... sharing is caring, but what everyone should do is @credit ppl that have helped them on the way.

If for instance @Breezer done 25%..50% or whatever towards something maybe @zedina should be more obliged to say ... I’m releasing some nice stuff here based on what someone started for me a while back “@credit” I have had “@credit” carry on this development and the results are great.

Please enjoy peeps, let’s all stick together and make the game even better for the good of future

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I think the saying we’re after here is ... sharing is caring, but what everyone should do is @credit ppl that have helped them on the way.

If for instance @Breezer done 25%..50% or whatever towards something maybe @zedina should be more obliged to say ... I’m releasing some nice stuff here based on what someone started for me a while back “@credit” I have had “@credit” carry on this development and the results are great.

Please enjoy peeps, let’s all stick together and make the game even better for the good of future

Breezer had 0% input on this release.

The upscaled mir2 images been filtered from a common batch tool.
The glow on spells been added on library editor to apply on RAW image made by @DjDarkBoyZ.

• Haha
Reactions: Breezer

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
Getting a bit silly now breezer contributions to this community out weigh most and probably yours but hey ho keep the bitching going it makes good toilet reading lol 🤣

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Getting a bit silly now breezer contributions to this community out weigh most and probably yours but hey ho keep the bitching going it makes good toilet reading lol
They do?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk