Release Mir2 KR: Re-filtered Textures

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
just going buy this..

why not try resolve it?

I offered my support on refiltering images on library.
Some server owners already took and plan to use it, some already contacted me to filter more library for them.

In the end its a release that enchants the quality of WeMade Mir2 KR Library which has nothing to do with the Glowing Spells which im planning to release all Magics refiltered + glow.

But i guess after your hostile position towards me, i shall stop release anything.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
But i guess after your hostile position towards me, i shall stop release anything.

You confuse me.... Nobody is being hostile towards you.

I think Martyn's idea is great as :

1) You have already said you would release the script
2) Would open up the possibility of breezer publishing his
3) The community get two new scripts to play with
4) Clears up who is in the wrong with proof instead back and forth posts with only peoples word to go on

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Zed and Breezer should just have a MMA fight at this point. I'd pay good money for this, Winner takes on Smav.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
My method is an action script, which automates the Photoshop process, I provided a screenshot of how it looks.

Zeds and DJs is built into the editor, so it's ALOT faster than the Photoshop method , it also eliminates the fact you have to export / import thousands of images.

Photoshop method would visually look better because I can tweak certain variables for invidivual spells as using the same process on all of them wouldnt look great (but that's just my OCD kicking in)

But as I mentioned, time wise , it's not efficient and it's not something everyone can do...so the Lib RAW Glow is much quicker.

I'm not willing to re-batch all the Mir2 spells as I've not got the time to baby sit my PC as it processes thousands of images and it would be pointless if Zed can bosh them all out within a minute and not hours.

Anyways I've said sorry to Zed and I've promised not to interfere in anymore of his threads.

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You confuse me.... Nobody is being hostile towards you.

I think Martyn's idea is great as :

1) You have already said you would release the script
2) Would open up the possibility of breezer publishing his
3) The community get two new scripts to play with
4) Clears up who is in the wrong with proof instead back and forth posts with only peoples word to go on

After a talk with @Breezer , we wont release our filters (his or zenx one)
However if theres any users of this beautiful community in need for refiltered tiles or refiltered magics + glowish effect, i would upload it RAW or under *.lib crystal format.

LOMCN not learned that beside any common release theres a extra chinese vendor on TaoBao who will rip it from here and release there.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

opengr

Banned
Banned
May 16, 2012
Also if you want Shanda Mir2 libs i can supply.

Hope to provide Shanda mir2 LIBS. Thank you very much! ~ ~

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Also if you want Shanda Mir2 libs i can supply.

Hope to provide Shanda mir2 LIBS. Thank you very much! ~ ~

That was long time ago. Now i dont have enough time to refilter. Sorry.