Mir2 Vengeance - Crystal at its best

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Strange as I have downloaded the game with no issues at all. When does it crash exactly? You can disable the patcher in the mir2 config text. I am not at home atm when I get in I will have another look

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
low levels have no chance in catching up with high levels, i made a tao and managed to get it to 22 with some helps on boosting
there is only 1 guild ingame due to lack of players, i suggest giving new players a boost start to make gameplay actually interesting
and competitive.

one more thing, i am a level 22 tao and ive got 40 items dropped for me as in dragonslayer,dragonstaff .. etc
and TM have high kit and skills on it for 5k ? i believe thats the deal of ' lack of players '.

i suggest putting some exp boost to new players from 1-30 i say?in order to get more users ingame
there is only 1 guild and its recruiting all new players to boost them, that totally makes PK's in hunts/outta sz..etc impossible.

please consider that opinion, cheers.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
we are looking at adding daily quests into game with buffs, ect if I am not mistaken xp scrolls will also be added to the quests.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
we are looking at adding daily quests into game with buffs, ect if I am not mistaken xp scrolls will also be added to the quests.

by what date do you think it will be available?
because i just started yesterday and it really making me feel bored to level at that low level
considering i am a tao and cant tank or mass kill in a cave.

i really like the advantages of this server i believe its gonna rise at some point.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
we are currently in the process of doing it mate. Not sure on a defo eta, but hopefully either b4 the end of the week or at least by the weekend.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Just re-checked the download and it all works 100% fine for me only issue I have is the auto start is enabled. I will get hold of my mate and get the new config put up instead of that one. If you REALLY want to by pass the auto patcher (not recommended)as you will loose out on any updates. You will need to change a setting in the mir2config text.

change this
[Launcher]
Enabled=True <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Host=http://swordoflegends.co.za/Mir2vengeance/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=Vengeance
Browser=http://swordoflegends.co.za/

To this
[Launcher]
Enabled=False <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Host=http://swordoflegends.co.za/Mir2vengeance/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=Vengeance
Browser=http://swordoflegends.co.za/

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Is this open beta or what, I find it a bit confusing with it being in upcoming servers forum section. Not that I scour the forum daily but I have no idea when this server opened, must be some time if there are complaints about pple being too high levels now

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
OK downloading now using the patcher, not sure I will want to play going by the posts, which seem to be mostly from very few days after the start, which I gather was Nov17 or thereabouts after wipe.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Download worked first time.
In game on first attempt.
So no probs there.
I harvested 1 deer for quest and got no meat. At work atm so can't really do a lot.
Did notice you can't walk out of the start room but rely on NPC.
Also my char needs a haircut !

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Same here (hi ardbeg, must have been you I've seen there), autopacher worked, lagged in the initial room but that could be because I tried to log in and out few times to get 1366 res while 1024 is max.

I didn't find any deer for quest so far, cats exp25, oma 36 but I can hardly kill those, best are mushrooms at 40 exp but they don't drop mushrooms, I'd rate it low rate and quite low at that. There are no drops whatever, killed maybe 5 or ten cats and some hens (now lev4) which I tried to harvest but got no meat, in fact got total zilch, no nothing, not even a single coin. All of 89 gold coins I got from selling my starting weapon and stick as soon I could equip lev2 quest weapon. Was 10 players, now 8, including me... ho hum. I like playing low population servers but not sure about the rate given this should be higher if not high rate till lev20, my foot :pirate:

Last edited:

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I would expect a low count at this time of day and a new server that's a work in progress.

I expect the drops improve once you leave the starter map.
I had no lag. Touch wood ....

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
We're currently working on implementing several quests for each cave which will be quite long quests, we're also looking to add daily quests to each cave which will give a certain reward upon completion (exp buff, drop bonus etc).

Also, daily quests which will reward you with crafting materials to create unique items!

Firstly though will be the cave quests which should be done by the weekend, they may roll out during the week or be bulk implemented towards the end of the week but we will keep you all informed.

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:54 PM ----------

There will also be a complete storyline quest which will start from when you leave the academy (existing player's will also be able to pick up the quest) this will not only have a great storyline but will also take you to every corner of Vengeance Mir :D

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I don't have any lag anymore, now lev18 sin in academy items in SV mines, plan to check out BC and TP, maybe PT (maybe I shouldn't be in those places at all? not sure where the game really is, strong point of the server)

Drops from ghouls and zombies in general 'off color' (was also poor in OC), didn't see single added stat item so far or item I'd want to keep (ok some hero helmet and shoes or boots that are not run of the mill item of which just boots are of any use). Not sold on the server, given the low rate there should be some attention to details for playing at those lower levels.

Those 5k items in TM don't bode well for server, what's the idea really?

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
mir2 mate can you pm me with as much info as to what or why you think that plz bud and what you recommend or think should be happening there ty

Cheers for highlighting that I will get pick axes into the shops..tbh I thought they were

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Just a few bugs here:

Image 7.Png Image 6.Png

Just need to change the monsters name to correspond with the quest ^_^ it don't increase when the monster is killed.

Luke