Mir2Italy (5 Heros, English and Chinese) - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

CountedZero

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2019
THERE'S NO-ONE HERE !
Ran around shouting " di proprieta ! " but there's no one listening . However there are no 'High Levels' (much higher than n00bs )
lurking about, next the NPCs , pouncing on MUCH LOWER lower level players and ' one hitting ' them ( LoL)

Just spent an hour downloading @jamies new server 'Saphire' . A nice SMALL download (Thank you ) and was looking forward to refine , gem and enhance stuff,
but was PKed 3 times before reaching level 2 ! There seems to be NO consequence to Murder.
I Know PvP is ' part of the game' but ' senior players' disrupting n00bs starting ?
By the time I reached level 5 i got disheartened and have now quit Saphire
ITALY has been up for 3 years ! And probably be up for a long time EMPTY .
Suggest if you don't enjoy PK to try ITALY There's no-one here to bugger up your game.

• Haha
Reactions: Martyn

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I just came across this client in my archives and tried to run it but it can't connect. The server is still listed as active (unless Italy is not the same as Mir2Italy?), maybe just IP address changed? Can the IP be recovered from this user count panel setup? I thought I'd give it a look again if its still there.
1706570590258.png