Mir2Italy (5 Heros, English and Chinese) - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

rainstone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
Five Classes
Mir2Italy supports the use of 5 different classes: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist, Assassin and Hunter.

The Warrior:
Traditionally known as the damage dealer and tank, will be bought into more light on Mir2Italy with new adjustments such as; a skill that grants the warrior aggro of every mob on screen for X amount of time to save fellow players!

The Wizard:
The magic dealer of the classes. The wizard has been given a real balance of good single target damage, along side a good deal of area of attack damage on Mir2Italy, new features include: a magical talent that allows the wizard to create magical things, no other classes can.

The Taoist:
Healing their way through the game, supporting? Maybe not as much now. The Tao is still considered a support class on Apocalypse, but unlike Korea Mir, the Tao will have access to new skills which will enhance the class’s power.

The Assassin:
Designed as the damage dealer of the bunch. Assassins on Mir2Italy will follow suit and be this way! Spell changes have changed the dynamics of how Assassins will kill their foes. They will be deadly and swift in their attacks.

The Archer:
Traditionally known as the “Archer” has been changed due to a new dynamic we have bought to the class. The Archer will continue with all his new spells, but will now have a lifetime ‘companion’. This ‘companion’ will level up with the Archer and become more powerful each level.

Dungeons/Caves
Mir2Italy has all the original euro,and gamepotusa maps and monsters up to 2.3, with new caves with new types of challenges and monsters to defeat.

Bosses
With all of the original bosses in game, changed to Mir2Italy’ game-play, several new bosses added with completely new AI and some fantastic strategies set in place for the ‘end game’ bosses.

Skills
We have all the expected Koreamir skills, with a huge amount of custom spells and well known added spells from all the official servers since Euro.and korea

Quests
Mir2Italy NO QUESTS...Because Quest make bored!!!!!

Dynamic lighting system
Mir2Italy has a dynamic lighting system that offers each individual mob their own "torch" the intensity and brightness can be changed as decided.

New start town
A new start town created to give players a fresh start to Mir2Italy

Gameshop
Basic items: Exp pot +30%, BagWeight +125%, +90%, 50%

Basic information
qq群:254533038韩版美服传奇2
Test: 01.05.2019 to 04.05.2019
Planned live date: 05.05.2019
Discord (Please summarise your opinions or bug information as we do not have man power to screen every post): https://discord.gg/4RBZtkV
——————————————
Ancient maps added
View attachment 21055 View attachment 21056 View attachment 21064 View attachment 21065 View attachment 21066 View attachment 21067 View attachment 21068 View attachment 21069

Attachments

• C2F5F7DB-CAE3-4B2B-83C2-E249B72C6F44.jpeg
    C2F5F7DB-CAE3-4B2B-83C2-E249B72C6F44.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 53
  • C9E446F5-99CD-4434-9FCC-31B6D8540C80.jpeg
    C9E446F5-99CD-4434-9FCC-31B6D8540C80.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 50

ludapen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2011
Post automatically merged:

next time make sin and wizz taois new skill!!!! just waiting plz guys

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Shouldnt you be posting these on your server ad?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
@Alecs he has a server ad but no one made his Discussion and link on his main ad.

Dartz

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 8, 2014
hi just wondering is this server still live and running like to try it out

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I have found it a bit strange as the user count has been 0 for some time but still online

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
hi just wondering is this server still live and running like to try it out
If u have no mates and like being the top dog, this is the server for you. But you have to run around shouting di proprieta.

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

Dartz

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 8, 2014
hi jut started this server and i made a Archer class but how do i get it' full companion does any body pls ill be greatfull ty

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
hi jut started this server and i made a Archer class but how do i get it' full companion does any body pls ill be greatfull ty
Yeah good luck even the guy who posted this advert is playing Chronicles. I am going to archive this junk

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I started on the server ten days ago after this thread was bumped up and now have lev40 char..

The server has one thing going for it - it stays online (!) unlike your typical smaller servers that close doors as soon as the main bunch of no lifers had their day on it and exhausted its options. The least you can do for the guy responsible for it is to leave his thread open.

From the rank chart, it is clear the server wasn't too crowded even in its best time, I guess because it started as a very low rate. Currently the exp is x5 of what it was originally which makes it a nice, easy going. But you still need to be hardened solo player since with nobody on the server and no items in TM (when I started anyway since they all expired), you got to fend for yourself 100% which means the usual guilded softies that try it don't last.

It must have been very hard with 5x less exp originally, 'korean' like server I imagine. Skill leveling points are huge because they didn't get adjusted when the exp was eased up greatly. That means I still don't have war slaying skill leveled @40! Thrusting and HM @lev2 still despite working on it hard (not have CHM yet) and there is no hope in hell to level SD at all. It must have been long slog even when the exp was low but unlike now, it was more in line with slow leveling. Only positive thing about it is the skills don't feel weak even at lev0 or 1. (all skills up to lev35 are in shop)

Server has strong euro feel to it, nothing fancy to it, you need to RT/run to all caves, teleports only between towns (since there is no town in WW, that makes it hard for caves there), pots drop at fairly low rate so mostly you need to bring your own (for war char anyway), again very euro like. But this is when not spending a penny on gg, no idea what you can buy in GS. There is an NPC in Bichon that seems to offer weapons for gg but so far it looks you can get your own even from normal mobs besides bosses. I think Ancient cave(s) are also accessible with gg only but not sure yet.

A 'custom starter town' as advertised above here is not in game, I started in Border. Maybe that archer companion suffered the same fate, or it may be available at higher levels or you may need to pony up gg? Several NPCs seem to be in Chinese only, I'd look there for the companion.

Despite some of the negatives mentioned, the server is very much playable, to level 40 anyway. I did pop in some higher caves and where I was able to stay a bit, it seems mobs drop pots only. If it should be the case that you start to get items from bosses only, or buy for gg, it may spell the end of me on the server. Still I'd consider the time I put in not lost.
Hopefully this 'review' might attract some pple to play. I feel if I don't buy gg, this is the least I can do for the guy who put this up.