Mir3 Beyond

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Sounds good however, on your previous servers you've been hacked also I'm sure you've had corrupt GMs in the past. DO NOT have gms ingame, allow only urself this luxury, gm positions = trouble...always!

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Sounds good however, on your previous servers you've been hacked also I'm sure you've had corrupt GMs in the past. DO NOT have gms ingame, allow only urself this luxury, gm positions = trouble...always!

thats weird on account this is my first server????? how can i have a previous server

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Wargod/Wargods has made a server before..........I'm sure I'm not the only person to remember it but if that wasn't you thats a good thing :)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I remember that forum acc having a server advert ^.^

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Ive searched and cant see any others on there, although i think that old posts are deleted for some very strange reason.

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
I remember that forum acc having a server advert ^.^

I'm right tbh, I even remember his signature....

Been told it's alexisonfire's account but it's not his server as he doesn't know how to create one.

Why would you lie about having a previous server though?

Meh nevermind, server sounds good either way

B4DEATH

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
FFS for once stop licking balls who evers hosts a server Exodus Syn. By the looks seems you really dont have a life & seems you are 24 - 7 on Mir 3 & LOMCN forums, trying to give your 2 cents all the time & pulling every ones legs lol. So for once STOP sucking server HOSTS BALLS lol

First on Eternal Mir 3 servers forums where you did loads to go under GM balls lol

Then few days back you started the same on Ultimatam Server (again sucking the server hosts balls lol)

& now trying the same on this server.

Get a life go out side - get some air - find a job & spend some time with your family, you really seem sick but hope you get well soon lol Amen <

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
FFS for once stop licking balls who evers hosts a server Exodus Syn. By the looks seems you really dont have a life & seems you are 24 - 7 on Mir 3 & LOMCN forums, trying to give your 2 cents all the time & pulling every ones legs lol. So for once STOP sucking server HOSTS BALLS lol

First on Eternal Mir 3 servers forums where you did loads to go under GM balls lol

Then few days back you started the same on Ultimatam Server (again sucking the server hosts balls lol)

Get a life go out side - get some air - find a job & spend some time with your family, you really seem sick but hope you get well soon lol Amen <

Made me giggle.

On Topic: Looks good and i will be playing no doubts but atm bit busy with coursework and my life. However i will pop on.

/SS

mapadale

Everybody that is waiting for a new high rate server to come to the mir3 world well the wait is almost done!!!!

Mir3 Beyond Rates:
Exp: 265x
Gold: 4x
Mob: different any many areas there will be some places where the exp will be lower but loads of mobs and then other where there will be less but alot more exp. Its up to you if you want to mass kill or 1 by 1.

Hunting areas added:
  • Numa Temple 20-50
  • Noob isle 0- when ever you wanna leave
  • ghost Cave: taos only 60+
  • Rogue Cave: Wars only 60+
  • Element Cave: Wiz only 60+
These caves have 3 floors each, each floor needs the key from a boss to get to the next floor
after getting the key bring it to the npc at the next door to go the next floor.
BEWARE 60+ is for the first floor, i wouldnt go into the 2nd floor unless grouped or 100+
and the third for is for groups of 100+

• CHAOS Temple: This is like PT many floors 1-3 have mass mob and many bosses through floors 2 and 3. These bosses need to killed to get to the 4th floor. From the 4th on its gets pretty hard watch out for the ChaosNumaMonks they hurt!!!!
Many more places already added the list could go on and on but i let you find all of the other places

Rebuilding: This is like rebirth but with a twist in it. After reaching lvl 100 you can rebuild but the rewards are much greater if you rebirth later
at lvl 100: reset back to lvl 1 with rebuild sword, rebuild rings x2
at lvl 200: rest back to lvl 1 with rebuild sword, rebuild rings x2 rebuild brace x2
at lvl 300 reset back to lvl 1 with all of rebuild kit and 10x boss scrolls ( allows you to spawn a boss of your choice) and a perminant pet via quest menu
at lvl 400: all of the above but you reset back to lvl 200 and a better perminant pet
at lvl 500: all of the above you reset back to lvl 1 but there is a special lvling area which only people who rebuild at lvl 500 get to go
and a healer pet which you can get at any time aswell as a 500rebuild pet which has crazy mass attacks

Quest: there are many quest which you will have to find out what they are but i let you in on one secret
IF you dont like grinding all day to level you can go to the exp quest where you will be killing noob mobs but the exp will be like you were grinding all day

Spells:
  • 1-5 free
  • 6 need 25 rageballs which drop in class caves
  • 7 - need 200 rageballs
  • 8 - Need to kill WT and get it to drop bookexp
  • 9 - Need to kill EE and get it to drop bookexp 1, 2, 3
Items in game:

there are pro and paras in game

but they drop from very rare mobs
only one of the mobs spawns a day it will spawn in Subak
and the drop are 1:100
RingEater: does drop other items which are very nice

Forums:
http://www.epinions.com/content_428418109060

So who did you get the files from then and I really hope that you've removed the noob quest's also, seeing as these are bugged to high heaven.

But keep up the good work, just don't use other peoples files. Use ur own and then no problems from people claiming as there own work.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
So who did you get the files from then and I really hope that you've removed the noob quest's also, seeing as these are bugged to high heaven.

But keep up the good work, just don't use other peoples files. Use ur own and then no problems from people claiming as there own work.
Did you get a set from Wemade or something?

mapadale

Did you get a set from Wemade or something?
I'm talking about its the same set that Sam claimed to be his files, the ones with the "NOOB" Isle in and quests. Which is why I'm saying its best to work on a set of files that have been worked on by yourselfs from the start. Not some files, that about 60% of people here keep saying are theres.

And the files I use, are files that I've translated from scratch and not taken from someone else's translated files. Which seem to be a lot of them aren't translated correctly.

Oh and by the way, it was WarGods that created other servers not wargod.

Last edited:

Sandstorm87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2006
Cambridgeshire
all i ever see is people flaming peoples servers on here !! at least this guy has the kindness to put a server up for us to play and enjoy at the cost of his time and money and in my opinion that means none of you have the right to flame him unless ur gonna put one up yourself...

good luck wiv the server mate im looking forward to playin :)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral

Wouldn't really count starting arguments with everyone as a good way of getting under "gm balls" lol but whatever, another kid I obviously wound up :)

I've never played ultimatum btw lol....so wd with that comment (you're probably thinking of myth)

As for this server first thing I said was, was it made by same person who buggered up a previous server....again probably not the best way get "under gm balls"

As for personal comments:

1. I'm student (whole life is boozing and "having a life")
2. I work part time in a gym to top up weeks spending money
3. you're an idiot :)

P.S. I've not played mir since eternal went down (3weeks?) whereas I bet you have been, hypocrite?

Last edited:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
**** YES! about time someone made a HR server again. i love you tbh :D it's been tooooo long lol

Status
Not open for further replies.