[Mir3 Map Editor]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
more information please !! but it sounds like you open the editor by site a open Game client....

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Coly, does this support full objects like Mir 2 Mapmaker?
For example whole objects such as a shop, rather than putting countless tiles together?

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Coly, does this support full objects like Mir 2 Mapmaker?
For example whole objects such as a shop, rather than putting countless tiles together?

The LomCn Version don't have this at the momend. In my version (not for Mir3) I have a Makro Editor with this I can made a full set (Tile Back / Front Objects, Ligth, Blocker etc.)

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Not at the momend... I work on the LomCN Mir3 Client/Server and on the other hand many to do @ rl...

DivX:)

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 13, 2003
Scotland
I don't know if I'm overlooking something but is it possible to load a map and then save it as a .png or .bmp to use as the minimap for that map.
If not, could you consider that as an option in a future update.

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
I didnt used that tool for a long time but i found what u need in 1 min:P

Tools -> Open Mini Map Editor

This window eating my core. So i couldnt check how it works.

And there is second faster way imo.

Find Zoom in Option section. Set zoom to 3,12% ans make screenshot using screenshot maker - works for me;>

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
the bad thing is, you never get a good Mini Map, Wemade do it on 3D Env, this is the point that the minimaps from wemade looks better....
In my last MapEditor (not public atm) I have play with some graphic tricks to get better minimaps but no luck at the momend...

SuperDragon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2012
i cant open it =S
i get this error lol

1z6hapw.png

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
himms correct the dll I have on the first versions and later do it not in the package. -.-

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I built a whole house with the tiles in PS, then I added it to the .wils and now I can add it to anymap easier, just like with the mir 2 map editor.

Here's a screenshot:
screen0002d.png

It works good, but i have a question. ¿If the game has to handle only 1 images will it run faster than if it has to handle a lot of tiles?

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
I built a whole house with the tiles in PS, then I added it to the .wils and now I can add it to anymap easier, just like with the mir 2 map editor.

Here's a screenshot:
screen0002d.png

It works good, but i have a question. ¿If the game has to handle only 1 images will it run faster than if it has to handle a lot of tiles?

Your answer is no, as a single image would be of a size that would increase client size and resource use, as a larger area of information would need to be pulled in order for the placement of grouped images.

But this wouldn't happen with Mir anyway, as it would have to be re-codded with original source, to read single image sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.