Mir3SEA - Vanilla

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Oh would prefer a real beta amd then a wipe at the end, maybe add instant 75 last few days, gunna pass on this.

xxjamesxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2007
I don't understand... You've added download link for client in first post, I downloaded it and now you're adding another link to the mir3 client. Which one is good? Do I really need to download whole client again?

If no... How to start this server? One button is chinesse letters and second one is Eden...

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
I don't understand... You've added download link for client in first post, I downloaded it and now you're adding another link to the mir3 client. Which one is good? Do I really need to download whole client again?

If no... How to start this server? One button is chinesse letters and second one is Eden...
I downloaded this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BTbsw3zGF78_rU_Vks-TgDkPbsJ6UUY5/view?usp=share_link then i just pressed 1678991888155.png

You have not sold this very well, some really nice fetures on these files, if you can get this translated should be decent.

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
We will try finish translation during this Beta, without Beta we couldn't cover that much NPCs. Thanks everyone contributing on the Discord translate channel :p

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
Oh would prefer a real beta amd then a wipe at the end, maybe add instant 75 last few days, gunna pass on this.
Sry I didnt realize this msg
Actually the game we already run it in China previously with 150+ player
The game should be quite stable just it is alot different from normal Zircon
Most of the problem will happen is the NPC because we going for heavy translation
Giving 75lv and GG is to let u guys get familiar with our game play setting
We dont have zircon cube weapon extract weapon stats until super high stats
The main focus of current Beta is focusing on Translation and get u all familiar with this Mir

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Sry I didnt realize this msg
Actually the game we already run it in China previously with 150+ player
The game should be quite stable just it is alot different from normal Zircon
Most of the problem will happen is the NPC because we going for heavy translation
Giving 75lv and GG is to let u guys get familiar with our game play setting
We dont have zircon cube weapon extract weapon stats until super high stats
The main focus of current Beta is focusing on Translation and get u all familiar with this Mir
I know i read the ad. I still dont want play something that gets you 75 instantly, i know its just for testing, but thats boring, @level people the last 3 days. Anyway do what you want. I wont play until its fully english. Who is translating it?

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
I know i read the ad. I still dont want play something that gets you 75 instantly, i know its just for testing, but thats boring, @level people the last 3 days. Anyway do what you want. I wont play until its fully english. Who is translating it?
We probably will done translation before 27th. Actually is me and my staff :p bring my staff in for this week
NPC will live update because we implement it in server side, only the item description need client side patch later

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
First of all thanks for u all testing on the Vanilla Server. It was 118 of u guys registered and tested on it. We appreciate that
We will rush for last bit of translation these two days. Official launch date will be at 3rd of April 2023. 8:00pm (GMT+8)

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
so to get the 75 u need use auto exp?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amrod

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
Still some work to do., but GM is pretty responsive and fast in fixing stuff.

Great experience so far.

LegendOfMirIIISEA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2019
Weapon Crafting system, the most important features of Vanilla. There are three class and three weapons: Obsidian Blade, Glaive of Doom, and Warden's fan. These three weapon are so called Core Weapon, because your character weapon start from these weapon. In Vanilla, these three weapons will be very important as they are practical primary weapons in the early stages. Until the day when you have enough strength to collect these three weapons (according to your class), and add some materials, you can craft into incredibly powerful weapons. The biggest advantage is that you can use these weapons as a transition in the early stages, and in the mid-term, you can craft artifacts weapon. In the later stages, you can combine them with the mighty supreme necklace and also artifact to create the strongest weapon on the server, Shadow series Blade. For more details, you can refer to the material list provided by the NPC - ForgeNPC in Menu D.
IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg
IMG_2719.jpg
IMG_2718.jpg

Reactions: D-GoN

jefakool

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2013
I find The drop rate for books and other important items for the characters progression really low. I don't know about others but after a week of hunting at the same spot and having only 1 book drop (for another class), I'm getting bored.
You have put a lot of effort into this, so I'm eager to explore, not get stuck for weeks hunting for defiance or destructive surge, and honestly, I don't see myself trying to reach level 75+ with low level spells.
If the server had 100 people online at time (avg.), this would have been fine as others could just hunt then trade/sell the items you need. but when we're only 20 (peak) and from different classes it's getting hard to see a way forward

Reactions: voodoo

voodoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
Exactly ..something very wrong with this server.. i been playing one week too and DROP RATE are a JOKE ... HOW can you leveling without a spell books skills ???? i nearly reach 50 and still cant find skill lvl 40 ... ??? GM really need look into this if want server alive or else ppl leaving ... getting tired hunting same cave for a week and no skill book drop ....

Reactions: jefakool

Shabu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2016
I find The drop rate for books and other important items for the characters progression really low. I don't know about others but after a week of hunting at the same spot and having only 1 book drop (for another class), I'm getting bored.
You have put a lot of effort into this, so I'm eager to explore, not get stuck for weeks hunting for defiance or destructive surge, and honestly, I don't see myself trying to reach level 75+ with low level spells.
If the server had 100 people online at time (avg.), this would have been fine as others could just hunt then trade/sell the items you need. but when we're only 20 (peak) and from different classes it's getting hard to see a way forward
the player count is a myth to me..60 ppl online but rarely bump into anyone...and no one talks or shouted...it feels like below 10 player with almost half of them afking in town

Shabu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2016
dont bother downloading, GM ghosted players for more than 2months. Now server Disconnects and no reboot, no discord msg, GM not even online in discord

• Haha
Reactions: checkra1n