Mir4 (mobile)

smoochy boys on tour

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
dunno if anyone is interested in trying it Posted below how to get it working
Download the emulator and install it , then set your emulated phone location to south Korea.
then changeing a setting in bios to enable CPU virtualization (this will stop the game crashing)

Download this APK, and drop it in your emulated phone.
Then download the OBB file

root your emulator and drop the obb file in to /SDCARD/Android/obb/com.gamepub.mir18.g/

make the folder com.gamepub.mir18.g , then move the obb file to that folder then the APK will work and mir will run

I got the full game working , edited to supply full details :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tai

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
******* Mir is **** enough without it being on a Mobile.

Foook off

F'real though, why do this keep getting posting, there was hardly any interested when the proper Europe Conquera server went up let alone a shitty phone app, most people i spoke to who played the other Mir mobile game they just told me you just ran auto-play on it all day it was ****.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
******* Mir is **** enough without it being on a Mobile.

Foook off

F'real though, why do this keep getting posting, there was hardly any interested when the proper Europe Conquera server went up let alone a shitty phone app, most people i spoke to who played the other Mir mobile game they just told me you just ran auto-play on it all day it was ****.
It is likely ****, but its here if people are interested.

I Liked Conquera , shame it just disappeared

Reactions: zedina

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I was rather excited for conquera. shame it was Chinese and p2w. if we could mod it, it could be great

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I really don't understand why people think it's so good, for a 3D MMO would you not rather go play one of the 100's of MMO with multi million pound company behinds them so you know they wont just flop instantly after a few months? They have everything Conquera can offer you with better graphics and customer service.

Mir2 only has so many lovers because of nostalgia / game like this just aren't made anymore. There's 100s of games like Conquera out there that are just miles better.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Well I got to the game screen by changeing a setting in my bios to enable CPU virtualization

I also got a korean VPN to try download the updated version of mir so I could get online but unfortunately the vpn is to slow.
but if anyone can trick googleplay in to letting you download 18.0.0 its possible to get on and works in the emulator

got the apk and obb files gonna test now

Well I got to the game screen by changeing a setting in my bios to enable CPU virtualization

I also got a korean VPN to try download the updated version of mir so I could get online but unfortunately the vpn is to slow.
but if anyone can trick googleplay in to letting you download 18.0.0 its possible to get on and works in the emulator

got the apk and obb files gonna test now

Got it working

its all automatic and pretty crap but it works , its free :p

just root your emulator and dropp the obb file in to /SDCARD/Android/obb/com.gamepub.mir18.g/

make the folder com.gamepub.mir18.g , then move the obb file to that folder then the APK will work and mir will run

Last edited:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I really don't understand why people think it's so good, for a 3D MMO would you not rather go play one of the 100's of MMO with multi million pound company behinds them so you know they wont just flop instantly after a few months? They have everything Conquera can offer you with better graphics and customer service.

Mir2 only has so many lovers because of nostalgia / game like this just aren't made anymore. There's 100s of games like Conquera out there that are just miles better.

Mir is the dogs bollox because of the gamestyle, not nostalgia. open world pvp with death drops and the loot system for bosses and the way respawns work. nothing compares

Reactions: Cleopatra

MoltenDrip

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2012
Colorado

Don’t pay any mind to this loser. His posts contain only negativity. Horrible for any community.

Thanks for the info

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
It could have been a fun little thing to play with on the train, etc.

However, unless I remember wrong it came with an 'auto-play' button. Which literally just played it for you, to no end.
No doubt they stuffed a bunch of P2W or even P2P junk in there too.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
It could have been a fun little thing to play with on the train, etc.

However, unless I remember wrong it came with an 'auto-play' button. Which literally just played it for you, to no end.
No doubt they stuffed a bunch of P2W or even P2P junk in there too.
You can switch off the auto play and cast spells and move around your self and afk autoplay to grind if you really wanted

reaperdelvida

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 28, 2011
recon u could change the d/b and ip settings maybe the version via patch n link this app n run files for a priv serv???? on mobile ><?

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
recon u could change the d/b and ip settings maybe the version via patch n link this app n run files for a priv serv???? on mobile ><?
You can change .apk to .zip and extract the files then decode apks if you are intrested,

Larry Dixon

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 22, 2023
I was rather excited for conquera. shame it was Chinese and p2w. if we could mod it, it could be great