Yea I’m there, seen a few familiar names too. iPad, android and pc beta is on
Post automatically merged:

I posted the info in another thread

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
its like all mobile games.. autoplay etc etc, i spent like 2 or 3h playing it.. just clicking on quests and staying in zones to get EXP

i like to try all games on phone and this is like Black Desert Mobile

u can see it its very very similar with UE too

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Played it since the Beta came out and no a couple more who did also. Honest opinion is lvl1-18 will make some folk switch off due to it seeming like an endless auto click bashing.

But after reaching lvl 26 and figuring out there’s a tonne of content and things to do right up to level 150 I actually am looking forward to live.

It’s nice to have a game like this on my phone 👍🏻

095A7438-78FF-4033-879A-C6388E0C3CBF.jpg
E1B6D135-72F1-4297-A83D-26ACF1DE681F.jpg
0AA2BBE3-66C5-4B3D-92B2-A1A1F98277FA.jpg

Rhasta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2011
i just got to level 9, whats the auto **** all about lol? not feeling it tbh

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Asian markets love it apparently.
It’s great for mining and gathering on a node for 20 minutes, completing daily quests etc.

You cannot auto pot well past 22 without some thought about what your doing especially if solo.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
With New World releasing 28th September.

Mir4 scheduled for late October although now there saying it could be a different date maybe sooner.

I see hard times until atleast Xmas for private server Mir Usercounts.

New World is brilliant and Mir4 is something to play anywhere u want just on your phones data…so for the normal casual 2 hour a night after work Mir player, actually having Mir4 at work with a charger and auto play for the easier of the content is an absolute dream!

Nothing be glum about though it’s exciting times and I loved both the games Betas, will be playing both for sure. 🥸

Edit - This thread should be called Mir4 Mobile/Steam

Last edited:

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
It’s decent like ppl say mindless until about level 23, played 2 days of closed beta looking forward to live tbh

Reactions: Hercules

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
I just google lost ark looks amazing but not out till dec.
Hurry up mir4

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Unless your willing to spend £1000's this game wont be for you. Almost every system is ripe for p2w abuse.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Are you really trying to advertise and suggest that this game is good? :ROFLMAO:

I will likely take a look out of sheer boredom and curiosity, but don't seriously try and con anyone into thinking this will be anything better than dogshit. It's the same money fleecing cons like any other Mobile game rip off, it should be used as nothing more than to kill time and I would highly recommend nobody invest a penny into this ****.

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Are you really trying to advertise and suggest that this game is good? :ROFLMAO:

I will likely take a look out of sheer boredom and curiosity, but don't seriously try and con anyone into thinking this will be anything better than dogshit. It's the same money fleecing cons like any other Mobile game rip off, it should be used as nothing more than to kill time and I would highly recommend nobody invest a penny into this ****.
Couldn’t agree more.

This will have multiple ways to buy craft bits like dark steel, skill upgrades, your probably even have the developers create epic kitted characters in town to make you think ppl are beating you so you spend more…

The best advice I can give on it is to join with ppl you know or other like minded Mir community folk. Relate your progress to them. Discuss the content with them. Enjoy the game with them… Don’t spend a penny

Reactions: XloverBoy7X

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Couldn’t agree more.

This will have multiple ways to buy craft bits like dark steel, skill upgrades, your probably even have the developers create epic kitted characters in town to make you think ppl are beating you so you spend more…

The best advice I can give on it is to join with ppl you know or other like minded Mir community folk. Relate your progress to them. Discuss the content with them. Enjoy the game with them… Don’t spend a penny
The best thing you can do is spam lomcn.org in chat all day

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
It’s fun to be in the top 20 on a old mir2 or mir3 when the user count barely hits 120 players, Jamie himself could drop a server tomorrow…and it would be dead by September.
I’ll play for free and for nostalgia.
this mir is probably p2w just like the mir2 usa gamepot **** u all played.

I recommend looking into block chain and downloading wemix wallet…..

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Honestly I plan on trying it out at the end of the day yeah most mobile games start out with whales getting a head because of Semi-limited resources for the F2P and Freemium players but typically if you use your Semi-limited resources wisely you can catch up to the whales normally within 6 month for Freemium and 12 month for F2P.

You have to remember that Mir has never been a F2P game and all that has changed is how you pay for the service they are providing and the fact they even let F2P in the game on the game itself is a massive benefit to those who cannot aford £6-10 a month subscription most games charge.

So my advice is if you wanna be Number 1 on server day 1 and don't wanna spend £100-10000 then this game probably isn't for you but if your willing to hoard the Semi-Limited materials and use them wisely as either a freemium or f2p player you will catch up at a certain point then it will come down to skill as it always has in mmo type games.

Anyway I missed the early access so I'm not sure on how much of a headstart the whales will get or what those of us who will be playing need to hoard / use wisely, If any of you who played know share the knowledge on here for the LOMCN Crew.