Mir4 worth playing?

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
Hi all,

Long time mir player here and noticed the app on the google store so I downloaded it last night and got to level 4 or something. It seems as though it is very heavy on the auto-play side of things but then I've read some posts that it apparently improves from 25+. It reminded me a bit of black desert mobile, which I eventually got bored of playing.

How is everyone finding it?

Is the gathering and crafting system pretty decent?

Are there any similarities from Mir2 that they carried over such as subs and bossing, and PKing (balanced and fun)?

My experience with games like these is that the 'whales' (p2w) players just end up dominating, so you can't really enjoy the game without having to throw cash at it.

Interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers

holo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2014
I played it the first few days of release, but seeing the buffs from being in top 20 kind of disgusted me, it goes out of its way to give whales extra buffs unobtainable for casuals.
It's also not mir, it feels like barely any of the devs played mir. The first 30 levels should have been a shout out to us nostalgic players, it wouldn't impact the new players at all, but it'd show they actually wanted to make a new mir. As it is, it's a soulless cash grab trying to attract players with a brand name. It's also nothing special as far as mobile MMOs go.

I'd say don't bother, it's not worth anyone's time, or phone battery life...

Upvote 0

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
I enjoy rsl more than this and thats a bigger cash grabbing mmo than this as much as it can be classsed as a mmo, honestly i really dont mind putting funds into a game i like but this is not mir its so far from being mir its unreal, what mir needed was a fresh version to make a great game be remade to get the love it deserves, i didnt want to sink so much time into getting past a certain level to see the qualities of it, i have rsl for that and of course the real mir on my pc if i am going to grind.

may be appealing the new era of mobile gamers, but for the traditional mir2/3 player it really doesnt do it for us.

Upvote 0

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
All I see here is moans lol and probs not even got past lvl 20 and there’s whales in every game we play, game changes higher lvls and it is open pk.

only spent £9 and really enjoying it atm, more than any mir2 server that’s been out in the past few years.

Reactions: Vyse
Upvote 0

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Okay the game can be Auto-Played safely without PVP/PK until 30 then PVP/PK start showing up on maps, By level 40 Raids, Boss Raids, Expeditions, Magic Square, Secret Peaks either have high levels of PVP/PK or require Manual play unless you are attempting content lower level than your character, By level 50-60 the game becomes Fully manual in all areas designed for that level which is fine as 60 is the half way point.

As for it not having anything to do with Mir there is pleanty of Mir1-3 monsters with slightly different names and better looking skins you just have to keep playing to reach the point you see them same with original item skins like J-mace, dragon slayer ect.

As for Whales each server has around 1-5 heavy spenders then the next 5 are light spender who got lucky then you have everybody else so sick of people slating the game without even getting to the halfway point or thinking Oh this isn't Mir2/3. No its not its Mir4 and its 2021 so get with the times or go play something else.

EU11 is back open for character creation if you wanna come join the majority of the LOMCN community playing the game.

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
All I see here is moans lol and probs not even got past lvl 20 and there’s whales in every game we play, game changes higher lvls and it is open pk.

only spent £9 and really enjoying it atm, more than any mir2 server that’s been out in the past few years.
level 43 40k+ power 0 spent all afk.... other than clicking quest i have used 0 inputs. The game is utter ******* trash no ifs ands or buts, anybody defending this trash needs a massive ******* slap for supporting killing the industry

Upvote 0

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
level 43 40k+ power 0 spent all afk.... other than clicking quest i have used 0 inputs. The game is utter ******* trash no ifs ands or buts, anybody defending this trash needs a massive ******* slap for supporting killing the industry

So you auto played your way through Magic Square & Secret Peaks 2-3F? or Demonic Mine 5 man & Demon Bull King Raids? or Expoditions? without being carried or dying dozens of times using the auto feature? Because if your saying you did your full of **** and in fairness these floors, Raids, Expo's are the easy ones.

As for your level yeah you might have been lvl43 with 40k PS but as you said you spent it afk so I bet you never even reached Snake/death gorge maps where the real manual play starts.

Anyway each to their own you don't like the game go back to Mir2/3 where nothing really changes and theres a new Clone with a few small changes and ever expanding cash shops or players paying to be levelled by someone else. (Which is the same thing as Auto but accessable to everyone but hey to each there own)

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
To prove a point you all said it gets better at 25.... it never did. You all said it got better at 40+ guess what? It never did. wanna know something else 50+ same again it doesn't change. Unless you mean having to press the dodge key every now and then as improvements then sure games amazing...

The whole game is designed around sucking money from the players or having them afk online as a way to fake user counts to make things look better than they are to keep the higher ups happy. it took them less than a 2 weeks to add more ways to pull in cash for gods sake

You have to be insane to think this things playable. Its a solid 2/10 it works and it looks pretty but thats all it is a reskin of every other auto play mobile game.

Reactions: HoliDay
Upvote 0