Rejected MIR420

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
thanks Mousa mate :)
Yeh...people bring in a secondary account to back them up a lot too lol...

Do you all read from the same script or something? It's like a sales call but for Mir adverts :D
Post automatically merged:

I get your point, it was in testing for around 3 weeks and wasn't going to even post it on LOMCN but decided just before LIVE to give it a try.
I will be making a new server add later today with the autopatcher info ect.
Hopefully this time I wont get my links removed :)
So you actually had it in testing for 3 weeks, and didn't want to post here initially...fine, your call lol.

But you posted after it was ready to come online? Ok...so why did you post it in the Upcoming? Why not put in the request for an advert with an actual advert? It doesn't even belong in this section.

I can tell you why, because it's a scam, and the Upcoming adverts are instant lol...you would get your 20 players that continue to donate to you people (For some reason!) before it gets flagged, which is long enough to last a month before you scarper.

Nobody even rules out the initial 20 players being faked either by the way, we just can't prove it :P You might actually be getting nothing for all we know.

Last edited:

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
Yeh...people bring in a secondary account to back them up a lot too lol...

Do you all read from the same script or something? It's like a sales call but for Mir adverts :D
Post automatically merged:

So you actually had it in testing for 3 weeks, and didn't want to post here initially...fine, your call lol.

But you posted after it was ready to come online? Ok...so why did you post it in the Upcoming? Why not put in the request for an advert with an actual advert? It doesn't even belong in this section.

I can tell you why, because it's a scam, and the Upcoming adverts are instant lol...you would get your 20 players that continue to donate to you people (For some reason!) before it gets flagged, which is long enough to last a month before you scarper.

Nobody even rules out the initial 20 players being faked either by the way, we just can't prove it :p You might actually be getting nothing for all we know.
Or im just completely new to all of this? its the first time ive tried to do this and im new to the LOMCN forum ive only ever really used it to find servers to play ect. Anyway people will play and people will see what my intentions are. the proof will be in the pudding
Ice Cream Yes GIF by Tesco

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Don't you also go by the name of "conman95"? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway IceMan hasn't even said anything to me about him being ok with you using these files now 🤷‍♂️

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Ok Conman (seriously nobody finds that funny?) you'll need to make a new advert in the main section anywho.

This is closed now

Reactions: 420GM
Status
Not open for further replies.