Rejected MIR420

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
Did you miss the part where I said that somehow chat logs were being deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh thats a coincidence,, just when u need them,, im sure iceman will confirm all the troubles i had with her over wweeks

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
I never deleted them but someone did

i think u will find out no1 has deleted anething,, your just picking out what i told her after weeks of her telling drunk fib's just to make me look bad, im sure if i was abusive etc john would not want me to host ,, he would delete my char etc,, but no,, who is still here ,, me and your not,, your gm accout was changed after u leaked the files and only john has had access since then

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
This whole thing reeks of Jeremy Kyle, waiting for the old lady in question to steam in and quote “yeah, so what if I was drunk, Jev could be our son Trip”

• Haha
Reactions: trippie121 and Jev

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
This whole thing reeks of Jeremy Kyle, waiting for the old lady in question to steam in and quote “yeah, so what if I was drunk, Jev could be our son Trip”
na hes a ginger, must have been the milkman :)

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
Sorry that I am just replying to all of this now but I have been working away and the only access to my LOMCN account I have is through automatic log in on my laptop witch I did not have with me.

Firstly WHAT IN THE JEREMY KYLE IS GOING ON !!!

like I originally stated I was given the files (without the source code) by who I know as SnowRage now i have spoke to Iceman Directly and he confirmed is know as Arron ? anyway iceman confirmed he did give Arron a copy of the files but not the updated files , so obviously someone gave Snowrage a updated version on the DB files , obviously there is only 2 people who that could have been Jev/Trippy now obviously i dont know who it was and i dont want to get to involved but all I can say is when I did get help port forwarding from Jev on the original Crystal files (before I even had the iceman files) i acctualy offored Jev money for the files and he said no lol so i highly doubt he would of gave them to snowrage. Now from what i know of trippy hes a idiot , on icemans server he was literally abusing a old woman(Moonlight/Mandy) through the host computer and denying it , so i wouldn't put it past him.

SO with all that said like I said i have spoke to iceman and based on the fact i obviously don't have his source code he is going to let me use the files and said he will be contacting Tai to get my links allowed.

so I will give Tai time to pick up on this and I will be making a new post with new links ECT. and hopefully this time it wont be removed.

Like I stated in my original post for the server I am completely new to all this and im just trying to learn and make a decent little server for people to enjoy, I didn't expect all this drama and i apologies to anyone effected by it all lool originally

Also in regards to who is ARROWZ I am /CONNOR aka 420GM this was just a random LOMCN account that I made and i was told by a Mod i was not allowed to make another account.

Reactions: yancau and Jev

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Sorry that I am just replying to all of this now but I have been working away and the only access to my LOMCN account I have is through automatic log in on my laptop witch I did not have with me.

like I originally stated I was given the files (without the source code) by who I know as SnowRage now i have spoke to Iceman Directly and he confirmed is know as Arron ? anyway iceman confirmed he did give Arron a copy of the files but not the updated files , so obviously someone gave Snowrage a updated version on the DB files , obviously there is only 2 people who that could have been Jev/Trippy now obviously i dont know who it was and i dont want to get to involved but all I can say is when I did get help port forwarding from Jev on the original Crystal files (before I even had the iceman files) i acctualy offored Jev money for the files and he said no lol so i highly doubt he would of gave them to snowrage. Now from what i know of trippy hes a idiot , on icemans server he was literally abusing a old woman(Moonlight/Mandy) through the host computer and denying it , so i wouldn't put it past him.

SO with all that said like I said i have spoke to iceman and based on the fact i obviously don't have his source code he is going to let me use the files and said he will be contacting Tai to get my links allowed.

so I will give Tai time to pick up on this and I will be making a new post with new links ECT. and hopefully this time it wont be removed.

Like I stated in my original post for the server I am completely new to all this and im just trying to learn and make a decent little server for people to enjoy, I didn't expect all this drama and i apologies to anyone effected by it all lool originally

Also in regards to who is ARROWZ I am /CONNOR aka 420GM this was just a random LOMCN account that I made and i was told by a Mod i was not allowed to make another account.

I rest my case

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I still cant believe you called Mandy Old!!!! I am so going to tell her

Reactions: Jev

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i acctualy offored Jev money for the files and he said no lol so i highly doubt he would of gave them to snowrage.

So,

Iceman hands out his files to multiple people (not you).
You ask those people if you can buy his files. They say no.
Iceman hands out his old files to even more people.
You ask those people for those files (presumably for money). They say yes and give you files you didn't know they had.
Iceman claims he didn't hand out those new files and claims hacks.
You talk to Iceman and tell him you got files off someone else and went behind his back.
Iceman says he doesn't mind you're using his files as he thinks you have old files.
You tell whole forum you got stolen files from someone not Iceman.

Not sure why Iceman loves giving his files out to so many people (then claiming it didn't happen)

🤑💰💲

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
So,

Iceman hands out his files to multiple people (not you).
You ask those people if you can buy his files. They say no.
Iceman hands out his old files to even more people.
You ask those people for those files (presumably for money). They say yes and give you files you didn't know they had.
Iceman claims he didn't hand out those new files and claims hacks.

Not sure why Iceman loves giving his files out to so many people (then claiming it didn't happen)

I’d like to just say that I have been offered money for the files but have told multiple people no, never once have I intentionally given out the files.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Over It Reaction GIF

Tbh at most your Rejected tag will be changed to Avoid.

You literally slapped your BANK DETAILS on a Cash shop NPC because you couldn't be arsed to wait for PayPal to be set up and then ****ed off "on a work trip" for a week THE DAY YOU LAUNCHED THE SERVER? lol gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.