Mirage Classic Online

smoochy boys on tour

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013

Found this neat little browser based mmo, about 30-60 players online and growing. Been playing this the last 3 weeks, very addicting. Alot of stuff to do in game, skilling, crafting, dungeons, guilds, pvp. Game is updated almost daily with a active dev team.
A very PVP focused game, (alot of trash talk in global) reminded me of mir.
Body drops on red maps
Body drops on white maps (GvG if your rank is greater then initiat)

No Cash shop Or Pay to Win nonsense.

You can use your ps4 or xbox 360 controller as well(I think most pc controllers can be mapped in game directly in settings)

Best of all you can play it on any pc/web browser.

Mirage Online Classic was rated the best free MMO of 2021 by the users of MMORPG.com and included in the Top 5 online roleplaying games list of IndieDB.com’s Indie of the Year Awards. Within the world of our free browser MMO, there are 6 classes, 30 subclasses, 15+ skills and 20+ dungeons. Also, there are thousands of items, monsters and areas to explore. The world is in continuous development because of the feedback from the community. This free online RPG is purposely optimized to perform efficiently on any computer with unrivaled performance.

Retrelon Games created the original popular 2D MMO, Mirage Online, in 2001. Since the original’s open source release, a community and many fan projects have been developed. After seeing this level of support, Consty began casually working on a new project in 2017. Eventually, this project transformed into an early alpha of our free to play online RPG, Mirage Online Classic, and evolved into a complex new HTML5 / Javscript browser MMORPG engine.

Reactions: Martyn

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Thanks for sharing.

I will give this a go. Anything like Mir to play online is worth the time.

Reactions: ventus