MirAtlantis [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

thanks awesome

Server Stats:

MirAtlantis : Online

Server IP:198.27.110.101

Start level:
start level is 38 with a starter kit from NPC jane at the border village

Server Rate:
MirAtlantis server is mid rate.

Server Specs
:

MirAtlantis is run on a dedicated server:
Cpu:Xeon 3.5Ghz x4 cores Ram:4gb DDR2 Connection:100Mbit Uptime:24/7

ScreenShoots

Weekend Wars
Each sunday and friday at 8PM GMT, the LastManStanding event is held, where all participants battle it out to be the last alive! The winner is rewarded with their own statue and a random prize!
Each Thursday at 8PM GMT - 10PM GMT is our SabukWall soloution. Every active guild from the previous Thursday is entered into this huge war, and there can be only 1 winner! The winning Guild remains in control of SabukWall until the next Thursday! The wall has some very rewarding features!

Gem's/Orbs/Refines:
Three ways to improve your items. Make a gem collecting items from around MirAtlantis and risking break's. Refine your weapon with ore and jewels at in Refine Shop. Or lay your hands on one of the 7 different types of Orbs that will not destroy your kit.

Spells/Pets:
Spells to find: LionRoar, FlameStorm, MassPoison, HeavenBlast, TaoMoon, EnergyRep, Purification, FlameDisruptor, FrostCrunch and AngelicClone. There is also a
translation system for all spell books, will they be too hard to read? Pets for all classes, with taos being able to summon all their pets with spells. Warriors through an npc and wiz through npc and tame, even the ability to improve your pets stats and quests for special pets.

Toni the trader:
Don't you hate having a store full of crap? Toni will turn that crap into currency in the form of Tokens. Trade tokens with players or use them to advance your leveling, get a rank name, buy items and much much more.

Too much to mention:
Full marrage system with quest that only lovers can do, no need for instant pots, pk's, pvp's, wars, events, quest's, events and events and more events, lords, server hunts, challenge, Ultimate challenge, med-difficult leveling, rare items are rare, special house to rent, benes med rare, 100% bene's, comprehensive website and information about the server and how its run, you have your say in how the server is run, gm's always around to answer questions and keep an eye on the server, expnecklace, necklaceofpower, guildrecallring, and so much more small tourches.You will love it.

Challenges:
The Lost City of Atlantis
the darkness over the world and the legendary city was lost its the hope of the world to come back safety the power of atlantis will be back to safe the world and the hero that find the atlantis city will have the power to give the balance to the world but theres alot of challenges to find the city!!!

Grand Challenge
are you the hero to enhance your equipment
you are here to take a challenge over the challenges room to test your power to craft your challenge armour and sword.

Ultimate Challenge
a big reward wait you !!!

Be Come a Brave
Necromancy, Bravery and Meditation are the great prize for you hero!

The Client
Click here

Last .exe
Click here 27/11/2018

Contacts:
soon
Client: here

AutoPatcher:
soon

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Re: MirAtlantis "TheLostCityOfAtlantis" [Crystal M2]

good luck with it but look like its full eden server files and code

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Could we get some nicer screenshots? You've ticked the "lazy spawns, easy kill" box with rooms full of mobs, with an AOE Spell from a wizard in middle tanking it like an absolute G-Unit.

Also I see 1 person, and a million red poisoned Ghouls.. do wizards have a poison spell?!?!?!! OR are you using your GM powers for multi skills, if so defo redo your ad pictures!

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

Could we get some nicer screenshots? You've ticked the "lazy spawns, easy kill" box with rooms full of mobs, with an AOE Spell from a wizard in middle tanking it like an absolute G-Unit.

Also I see 1 person, and a million red poisoned Ghouls.. do wizards have a poison spell?!?!?!! OR are you using your GM powers for multi skills, if so defo redo your ad pictures!
This spell is masspoison for taoist
And thanks for ur advice i will give some nice pic for each class
Thanks mate

---------- Post Merged at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:40 PM ----------

good luck with it but look like its full eden server files and code
I used the eden code but i add my server to it so its eden files with atlantis code

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
can ya make it so taos can have 2 pets? and where is skelly lol
Taos have already 2 pets mate when he reach lvl 55 summonshinsu will summon 2 pets every 5 lvls taos summon new pet 38 till 45 will summon shinsu 45 till 50 will have boneelite 50 to 55 will summon spiderbet 55 till 60 will summon x2 pets venomspider and so on with high lvl

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Also wizard can rent x2 pets war cqn rent apet from pet rental shop

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
GhoulKingCave, interesting stuff. Also I got slight OCD, can you change 'WTkingsroom' to 'WTKingsRoom' to match the other map names, cheers

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Okay so we all have logged back on, and no accounts existed, all characters and items gone, is this gonna be fixed?

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
massacre kr:why is lvl 75 req to enter?

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Okay first of, i just want to say i'm not slating the server i'm just trying to give feedback!

So the server in its current state is fairly bad, its not doing too well, quite a few players have left due to things not being addressed which if stuff was to be fixed and updates were to happen i'm sure they would return so i'm gonna say about the things i believe could do with being looked at and hopefully something will be done to help fix the player base again...

- Pots --- These need to be adjusted accordingly to match the hp and mp pools of players, the regen is also very slow thus making them unusable

- Bosses --- According to cave levels, these bosses are far too hard and hit like trucks, as a level 59 warrior with a para ring i take way too much damage from ghouls, if i get 2 on me i'm screwed.. Bone Place (EvilElite) is easy enough for me now, but as the starter cave new players can barely do anything to this boss unless they have full 45 gear and possibly some 50 gear to help out.. EC i believe has around 900 DC?? no one at all can kill this, and with the amount of mobs that respawn as fast as they do around it, it makes it even more unkillable, everyone yet has to see what this boss can drop.. Sub Bosses don't seem to drop anything at all, such as the WG and ET, the files need looking at for these, and again they are tough considering the don't even drop anything, so over all i believe Hp Pools for bosses could do with being looked at as well as their damage

- Levelling --- This gets very tedious very early on, considering this is suppose to be a mid rate server, levelling seems far too slow, and some people including my self, took our opportunity of using our gold to enter the levelling cave before it was shortly removed from the game (assuming someone mentioned it to the you) but that is your own fault for keeping it in the game in the first place, if its there.. we're going to use it! So me and i know many other believe that exp tables could do with being adjusted accordingly

- Spells --- These seem very hard to come by, and that alone makes it even harder when one drops with what looks to be a 15%-20% chance of succession on translating, i have now had 9 books, and not one has translated for me, this might want to be looked into, and not to mention if you manage to get a book translated to then learn it and find out your needing over a total of 20k experience for it to get to level 3.. insane for a mid rate server if you ask me

- Gems n Orbs --- It states on your post about these, i haven't seen a single one in game yet, so unsure if these exist, i may be wrong.. so apologies if so!

- Housing Function --- Was told this was suppose to be looked at? haven't pulled the gold together at the moment to see if this even exists, so would like to know more please

- Features --- Grand Challenge and Ultimate Challenge, from what i can tell, these don't even exists, the i recall 1 npc, but no dialogue comes up when clicking him, so again this may be more to look into

I don't want you to take anything bad from this, i just know the reason to why a lot of players have left, so i'm just wanting to give you feedback on what could be done to bring back the player base and improve the server a bit more