smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hi all,

This weekend I am going to have to migrate all resources on mirfiles.com to a new host, and as a result we can no longer offer the free hosting for people's patchers/clients, so unfortunately you will have to find an alternative asap.

Sorry for the short notice.

I will let you know once the move has been completed but you should expect some downtime or service interruptions over the next few days...

Reactions: Luca and 3gena

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Can i assume the official crystal client is still fine being hosted there? Or shall i move that to an alternative?

Reactions: Luca

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
RIP MIR FILES

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
RIP MIR FILES

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
how did you ever get to be a mod..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Carrot
Reactions: 3gena, Jev and Tai

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
@Martyn look what you’ve started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk