MirM Clan Discord.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
So far we have around 50-60+ English speaking (some international that speak english) Players and we intend to all gather on a single server to form clans and take control of it.

1. In total we will be 6 clans the first 2 will be the main pvp hardcore players and spenders.
  2. The next will be those who aren't planning on spending as much and aren't fussed about being super competative (other than in valley capture) which the main clans will be helping to take and hold all 3 valleys along side them.
  3. The last 3 clans will be for players alts to gather resouces and feed onto there main accounts to help maintain a steady progress (although having an alt isn't a requirement it is highly encouraged as without them you will be greatly reducing your ability to progress)
We will also compete for bosses, castle ect and the resouces from them will be distributed based on attendance and contributions if you only turn up in times of peace and never help with fights outside of valley capture time expect to get less resouces from bosses and other features.

If your interested in trying MirM and wish to be a part of one of the clans then Join the discord group linked below and feel free to ask any questions on here or on the discord and myself or others will respond ASAP.

Discord Link Hysteria clan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omnibus and Fusion

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Any 1 that touches this should be perma banned for causing harm to the game.

What makes you say that? Personally I think it looks good, and will be casually playing it on release - looks much more true to mir2 than mir4 was, albeit we know it is going to be heavily p2w

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
There's 5 currency already in game at live 3 based around crypto, 1 which is p2w gold and 1 is standard rpg gold. The p2w upgrade system is on a level like lost arks.

Trade crypto for power to make choices on the server am i the only one who sees a problem here? Imagine if Jamie had bent the knee to hells when he dropped 10k.

"the many crucial decisions in the game of mir m will be voted on and made by the users yourself" as long as you willing to buy in to our crypto scam

The whole game is another crypto/nft scam. It will draw in the mobile morons with to much cash for a month then get flooded by bots looking to take advantage of them and slowly die off.

But ye it looks pretty for a mobile game.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
It will draw in the morons with to much cash for a month then get flooded by bots looking to take advantage of them and slowly die off.
isn this every mir? these days
Somthing new to kill few hours over xmas

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
There's 5 currency already in game at live 3 based around crypto, 1 which is p2w gold and 1 is standard rpg gold. The p2w upgrade system is on a level like lost arks.

Trade crypto for power to make choices on the server am i the only one who sees a problem here? Imagine if Jamie had bent the knee to hells when he dropped 10k.

"the many crucial decisions in the game of mir m will be voted on and made by the users yourself" as long as you willing to buy in to our crypto scam

The whole game is another crypto/nft scam. It will draw in the mobile morons with to much cash for a month then get flooded by bots looking to take advantage of them and slowly die off.

But ye it looks pretty for a mobile game.

So I won't say your wrong about Crypto personally I hate the stuff and I miss the days of Subscription based gaming. I also won't argue that wemade will have pay to advance items in the shop and Crypto side of the game because I played Mir4 longer than most and I know it will have a similar design layout to the shops.

Unfortunately this is the way the gaming industry is going and I've even heard that a couple of LOMCN Server creators intend to add crypto as a replacement payment method in future servers. (which with charge back on banks is understandable been told of a few horror story's on here about courts and what not)

What I will say is that you can make money in Crypto games and sell you character for profit or a small loss I did it 3 times on Mir4 First time I got profit, second time I got profit, 3rd time I broke even. Unlike other games where you get absolutely nothing when you quit. (If I had been smart and quit when NFT market for characters got added I could have doubled or even trippled my profit from the game but I was enjoying myself so didn't bother)

Also Wemix which is wemades currency is very cheap right now as they incorrectly reported and got delisted in a few korean exchanges but they are joining Binance very soon so the price for wemix at the moment is very cheap but it should increase when they are added to binance and increase again when MirM comes out. (so if you get in early with a few quid you can likely make a profit or use it to increase your characters development massively)

Mir4 & MirM greatly revolve around resouce management because of the auto hunting feature they both have.

But Looking at MirM it is more a sequal to what Mir2/3 are its back to the old isometric view, with a lot of the old spells, monsters, and sound files that the original game had but with a modern twist to spells which may inspire those on lomcn to work on improving instead of just rereleasing what has already been played many many time.

I don't see why anyone shouldn't give it a try at launch or even in CBT even if they are a F2P player you can make some money from the game. I know two people 100% free from mir4 who both sold there accounts at profits from here.

Anyway the Discord link is there for those who wanna try it and play with the english speaking community who plan to take over one of the server at launch. Join or don't that up to you. I will be creating some information guides after CBT to help out people before offical launch.

Reactions: Fusion

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Will do Wild. Just a heads up the game may look simple at a first glance but it is truely vast each feature has multiple menus with things to do.

Snaketk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2010
So far we have around 50-60+ English speaking (some international that speak english) Players and we intend to all gather on a single server to form clans and take control of it.

1. In total we will be 6 clans the first 2 will be the main pvp hardcore players and spenders.
  2. The next will be those who aren't planning on spending as much and aren't fussed about being super competative (other than in valley capture) which the main clans will be helping to take and hold all 3 valleys along side them.
  3. The last 3 clans will be for players alts to gather resouces and feed onto there main accounts to help maintain a steady progress (although having an alt isn't a requirement it is highly encouraged as without them you will be greatly reducing your ability to progress)
We will also compete for bosses, castle ect and the resouces from them will be distributed based on attendance and contributions if you only turn up in times of peace and never help with fights outside of valley capture time expect to get less resouces from bosses and other features.

If your interested in trying MirM and wish to be a part of one of the clans then Join the discord group linked below and feel free to ask any questions on here or on the discord and myself or others will respond ASAP.

Link not working anymore.

Miilk

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 6, 2023

link not working anymore, can you post a new one. interested in joining!

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
I've just got a fresh one off the discord and edited the first one but here you go Link (if that also doesn't work or stops working let me know)
is this english speaking clan still going?! and any chance you can repost the discord link as none of the above works for me , thnx m8

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
is this english speaking clan still going?! and any chance you can repost the discord link as none of the above works for me , thnx m8

the clan is still going not sure on requirements to join or number of english players left but even the none first language speakers speak english.

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014

the clan is still going not sure on requirements to join or number of english players left but even the none first language speakers speak english.
hi m8 thnx for the link but it seems to be MIR M one not MIR4 .do you know what serve it was on pls?