Android/iOS MirM Class Poll

Which class will you main on MirM?

• Total voters

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Posting here as can’t find a MirM section. And I will be playing an alt on iPad with my main on my phone anyways.

Basically with the release incoming of MirM on 31st January I have been trying to think of a class to pick?

I’m drawn towards Wiz main this time as warrior felt so lack lust on Mir4. And Taos needing I think 2 stats on items this time for themself and for their pet. Which makes it harder to kit out as opposed to just spell power.

Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
So I plan to run a Sorcerer and Taoist at launch see what free stuff we get from the free summons if I got an amazing outfit for taoist I would main that but my plan is to be a Sorcerer my reasons are similar to yours.

Warrior although strong and durable if you fall behind and get stuck in the crowds even with so many gap closes its not gunna keep up levelling vs the other classes.

Taoist the summon is good I like the fact they have two stats one for their own spells one for the summons strength for balanced scaling but I think the same gearing them up will be a bit of a pain in CBT the reward you could pick from were either destruction or spellpower no 3rd option of arcane you had to get that stuff drop or craft it. (MVP when it comes to Group PVP though in the end game and from what korean pvp I've seen pretty decent)

Sorcerer Just looks powerful on paper it has the hardest hitting spells in the game with a lot of damage over time effects, magic shield, and on the awakenings and ultimates a lot of Crowdcontrol so I feel they will be one of the strongest in pvp if played right. (On korean I saw them doing 3x the kills of warrior and 2x that of taoist but that could be down to the people in the group being stronger, spending more ect but its the class I wanna try the most)

Reactions: Hercules

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Going to go War to start with, got so much to learn once I get started.

I played Mir 4 for a couple of hours but I just got overwhelmed and gave up, deffo giving this more than a few hours to try and get into it properly.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Going to go War to start with, got so much to learn once I get started.

I played Mir 4 for a couple of hours but I just got overwhelmed and gave up, deffo giving this more than a few hours to try and get into it properly.
have a read though the headstart guide I did just focus on the main quests and when its clearing them with auto look at each feature and wrap ya head around them even those who tried cbt don't know everything.

Reactions: Pusha

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
hasnt this been out for ages??? I'm sure I got it installed already? o.0

1674774780364.png

might add a MirM section, similar to mir 4 :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyse and NoLife999

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
They say its a sequel to Mir4 and I guess because they released it after Mir4 and used some of the system they can argue that point but its not. MirM and Mir4 were both in development at the same time only difference is MirM was being made by a different company on behalf of wemade and they went bankrupt so it got shelved and repurposed but that is why the styles of combat, overhead view ect are different.

This to me looks like a truer sequel to mir2/3 than Mir4 and Mir2M Warrior are.
Post automatically merged:

hasnt this been out for ages??? I'm sure I got it installed already? o.0

View attachment 30370

might add a MirM section, similar to mir 4 :unsure:
I did ask Tai for one via PM but he ignored it so just repurpused the Mir4 Section since it sees very little use so if you make one could you move my guides over to it from their.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pusha and Hercules

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I did ask Tai for one via PM but he ignored it so just repurpused the Mir4 Section since it sees very little use so if you make one could you move my guides over to it from their.
I do most of the areas, which sections do you think we would need??

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Honestly after watching todays video its hard to say if people will stick at it or even play and give it a fair shot, but just a general section, market, and guides would be more than enough I think @Martyn

I'm really hoping that wemade reconcider on this Governance system working how they said it did in the video although the two chicks talking about it were crap at english so possible they relayed the information wrong. God I hope so.

For those unaware basically World bosses, Field Bosses, Valley Capture, Castle Seige, Server Events are done via staking currency (basically gambling) the servers that stake the most get access to this game content the looser do not. the largest staker per winning server chooses when the bosses spawn and the more the player staked the better the boss drop rate is for those top 10 players. (I am assuming that the winning side loses all if not a large % of staked dogma and the losing side gets it returned - a transaction fee to make sure wemade wins all around) but as far as scummy systems go wemade really stepped up their game with this one if it works how they said.

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
Honestly after watching todays video its hard to say if people will stick at it or even play and give it a fair shot, but just a general section, market, and guides would be more than enough I think @Martyn

I'm really hoping that wemade reconcider on this Governance system working how they said it did in the video although the two chicks talking about it were crap at english so possible they relayed the information wrong. God I hope so.

For those unaware basically World bosses, Field Bosses, Valley Capture, Castle Seige, Server Events are done via staking currency (basically gambling) the servers that stake the most get access to this game content the looser do not. the largest staker per winning server chooses when the bosses spawn and the more the player staked the better the boss drop rate is for those top 10 players. (I am assuming that the winning side loses all if not a large % of staked dogma and the losing side gets it returned - a transaction fee to make sure wemade wins all around) but as far as scummy systems go wemade really stepped up their game with this one if it works how they said.
I was really looking forward to playing but then I watched there video today and they don't sell it very well at all lol think they just wanted to have some dumb nice looking chicks try sell it I say nice looking very loosely as well lol cant believe that one woman has her own crypto that she sells to her fans lol like do people really invest in this ****? although her crypto has fallen recently. How many times did they tell you its Warrior, Sorcerer and Taoist with 2 sides lol like yeah we got that the first time

And then the whole server that has the most stakes is the only server to gain certain features lol... what kind of ****ery is this

Oh and I cant even make a wemix thing now without scanning some QR code thing so I am out lol

1674917205464.png

Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I was really looking forward to playing but then I watched there video today and they don't sell it very well at all lol think they just wanted to have some dumb nice looking chicks try sell it I say nice looking very loosely as well lol cant believe that one woman has her own crypto that she sells to her fans lol like do people really invest in this ****? although her crypto has fallen recently. How many times did they tell you its Warrior, Sorcerer and Taoist with 2 sides lol like yeah we got that the first time

If its the same two doing the offical MirM videos they seem clueless, just threw dubbed words ontop of conversation well still talking and look like the makeup is plastered on with a painters brush.

I have my wemix wallet installed on bluestacks never have to mess about with QR just login to email and put password in now and then. was on it last night.

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
If its the same two doing the offical MirM videos they seem clueless, just threw dubbed words ontop of conversation well still talking and look like the makeup is plastered on with a painters brush.

I have my wemix wallet installed on bluestacks never have to mess about with QR just login to email and put password in now and then. was on it last night.
1674923873255.png

myrtle sarrosa lol she has fans apparently lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I was really looking forward to playing but then I watched there video today and they don't sell it very well at all lol

Dude it's just more mobile game trash :D Diablo Immortal was no different, despite who it was made by. Just because Wemade made a game we all cherished for decades, doesn't excuse them the ability to not make mobile trash like everyone else.

Take it for what it is. It's not an MMORPG, it's just a money making whale fest...Play it if you want to, but be expected to throw money into it if you want to play it fully, just like ANY OTHER mobile game in the market...it is what it is. Mir4 was no different lol.

Reactions: Hercules and Vyse

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
All very true, and I will be spending a whopping £0 on it just because … what’s the point in spending 10s 100s etc … it won’t make a difference.

Still gonna play it to see, but will still be playing oldskool 👍🏻

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I do think they could be a little profit as an escape hatch come NFT Characters Market Simply because supply and demand and if your character is well developed and very few accounts listed you could potentially make some profit as F2P maybe even a big profit as Casual spender.

Only thing on my buy list for launch is the mining pass 1 time item but deffo won't be spending more than £50 unless they got that video wrong with paying for access to content each week and limited by servers who gamble the most.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Plan is to play on EU16 (EU6) when it launches or wait for it to get released which could mean waiting a couple of days. Zero point going to EU11 (EU1) if that is the only server open at launch for EU players as it will have all the mega whales and a Russian Alliance full of whales have already stated they will go to EU11-12, And other Alliances have stated going to EU 13-14-15. SO 16-17-18 are the only free servers but no garentee they will be added at same day as launch.

I've Played against these Russians on Mir4 they will not allow anyone not in their alliance to remain on the server so I wouldn't waste your time joining EU11 at launch.