MirM Headstart Guide and Breakdown

Quick start guide Day 1

• Decide what class you are going to play, download and update the game pre-launch, and double check the server Hysteria intends to play on.
  • Group if possible and push through the main quests only till level 25. (Always use Badge of soaring to teleport to next quest location if your able too as its faster than using the mount)
  • Do the Production Quests to increase vigor and unlock the 100 Production achievements at each spot. Only gathering on areas within 5 levels of your current level anything higher will reduce your success and great success chances slowing down levelling up your proficiency in that Production.
  • Go into the sealed tower once vigor is restored from gathering and farm for the 1 hour entry time.
  • Do side missions, Rumble, Bosses, and Dungeons (with friends for dungeons)

Well doing 1-4 you should invest the time your character is auto hunting, gathering etc to check your other area of progression such as

• Add items you don't need to your codex.
  • Check the shop/market for items you may need/want to purchase.
  • Check and plan out your mandala.
  • You can apply to a clan at level21 and should do so as soon as you can. Hysteria will have its own clans and their names will be listed on the discord.

Mistakes to Avoid and Tips

Selection Boxes:
You may obtain Sealed skill boxes along the way that allow you to pick certain skills for your class personally I would avoid picking Summon Rakshasa (Taoist), Flame Orb (Sorcerer), and Swift Slash (Warrior) The reason for this is because with the Alchemy crafting proficiency you can attempt to craft these 3 skills at level 1 Alchemy but you cannot craft the next book until level 20 Alchemy and crafting them provides a good source of experience in Alchemy which will be needed to unlock the ability to craft higher Skills. Additionally I would check what skills the box lets you pick in case it allows you to learn one you currently do not have, obtaining more skills is better than levelling owned ones.

I will also point out that Avatars can unlock skills when equipped but you don’t actually own that skill so make sure you check the avatar skills before you pick a skill from the box as if you get a different Avatar later you may end up losing the skill when swapping avatars.

Mounts: The food for your mount is few and far between starting out. I would advise you to un-equipping it unless you're moving to a new area you cannot use the badge of soaring to get to.

Arcana: Unlike warriors who use Destruction and Sorcerers who use Spellpower the taoist uses Destruction for there spells and basic attack and Arcana for there unique Summon Rakshasa pet however when it comes to items you may find it hard to find items with Arcana on them such as rings, necklaces ect. That is where the market and clanmates will be able to help you out (hopefully)

Advancement Menu: within this menu you can check a number of things like profession levels, recommending hunting zones, in addition and probably the most useful is the gear onward tabs as it allows you to find items and check where and what drops items. Simply click on the item, click on from, then it will list where, what, or how to obtain the item.

Different Features For Future Use!

Gear Menu:

Enchant:
You can attempt to change the enchant your equipment has using Reforging stones and darksteel however early on I would advise against this as the additional stats you can roll aren’t worth wasting the materials on.

When you obtain Treasure Grade or higher Equipment by which time you should be familiar with what stats are used by your class you should then use this system. (UNTIL THEN KEEP AWAY CONSERVE YOUR RESOURCES)

Blessing: You can attempt to increase the luck on your weapon, there is also a chance to reduce and even curse your weapon and the material it uses (Oil of Blessing) are extremely Rare so as with Enchant I wouldn’t waste the material on this feature until you have a Relic grade weapon. As for Luck and Curse, what it does is increases your chance of hitting maximum damage from your damage range. E.G If you had 100-200 destruction you would hit the 200 from destruction more often for each luck you add. (unconfirmed information but on past version Luck was capped at +7 meaning 70% of the time you could hit your maximum damage)

Skills Menu:

Skills:
You can level up skills using books for said skill which can be crafted using pages, other players may be selling skills, and you may find them as quest rewards or even from bosses. I would advise learning new skills over levelling up old ones if given the choice to pick a skill as a reward. Also at lvl3+ skill starts to cost a lot of Coins so be careful or you may find yourself running out. The Awakening Part of the skill can be unlocked via a number of methods such as Avatars, Mandala, or even a special book.

Inner Focus: Think of Inner focus as a potential status boost you can activate as needed you will obtain books manuals, fragments, and needles to upgrade the stats as time goes on but to activate the stats you will need to craft and use Force Power Pills each pill provides a 10 minute buff as such it's not a feature I would focus on using early on but definitely level it up when you obtain materials to do so as it will be used in large scale PVP, and bosses later on. I would not sell any items you get that cant be used for codex , but instead dismantle them as it gives the materials used to create the power pills

The Avatar system in MirM is essential and has two things to understand first is that each outfit will grant you when it is equipped a number of stat bonuses which also can extend to gathering, crafting, and enchantment areas so you will need to swap between them.

Next is Owned Skills each outfit will unlock or level up one or more skills for your class when equipped including ultimate skills these will greatly power up your character and allow you to customise your combat experience and you will find yourself swapping for this purpose every so often.

Max Vigor: Each Avatar has a Max Vigor on it when your vigor is maxed (which is done ever by standing in town afk, gathering for long periods of time or paying via darksteel to recharge it) it will provide you with a 200% experience buff this buff will slowly decrease as your vigor duration goes down the better the Avatar and the more charged it is the longer and larger the bonus to your experience gained will be.

Combine: You can combine 4 Avatars of the same tier and will get either a random Avatar of the same tier or 1 tier higher. E.g normal will grant either a normal or uncommon. The chances for it to upgrade are currently unknown but assume the higher the tier the lower the upgrade chance is.

Owned Effects: Simply by owning each Avatar you will obtain a status boost permanently even when not equipped so it is worth obtaining each and every outfit overtime.

Confirm: When you obtain Avatars of higher tier you will have to confirm to obtain it however if you don’t wish to obtain the Avatar you can spend Gold to reroll it however each reroll will increase in cost.

Mounts Menu:

Mounts:
You will start with the Tiger mount but there are better ones to obtain. Each mount increases bag weight, has a movement speed, and effects when equipped as your mount, also mounts can be given equipment to give you even more stats, and have equipped skills that will grant you additional benefits.

You can level up a mount by feeding it when equipped, however if you don’t feed it eventually the Satiety bar will reach 0 and you will get none of the benefits and be unable to ride your mount until you feed it.

Companion Menu:

Companion:
Companions provide up to three benefits, the first is they increase your character bag slots allowing you to carry more items, the next is that they grant a number of stats to your character when equipped, lastly only one will be displayed think of them as the companion leader and it will provide you with the summon stat bonus the other two companions will not grant you the summoned bonus.

Combine: Works the same as the Avatar combine system 4 companions of the same tier combine into a random companion of the same tier or one tier higher.

Companion Codex: As you obtain companions they will be registered into the companion codex when you obtain all companions for a codex it will provide your character with a status boost forever. (unlike mir4 it does not require you to sacrifice the companion to fill out this codex it is simply added after obtaining to all entries that include it)

Confirm: Works the same as Avatar confirmation you have to confirm to obtain companions of a higher tier if you do not wish to obtain that companion you can pay gold to reroll it but each reroll will cost more gold.

Mandala Menu:

Combat:
The combat mandala can be broken down into 3 types, Offensive Burst damage (Red), Defensive (Blue), Offensive/utility sustained damage (Purple), You will start in the middle and unlock orb locations using Dragon Orbs each unlock will expand the Mandala eventually allowing you to enter another ring (total of 3 rings) you can rotate a ring to better line it up with the stats your trying to unlock for your character.

Each orb unlocked will give a set amount of stats example the first red will give min destruction +10 however in addition to unlocking the stat you can upgrade them as well but I would advise not bothering with that early on as unlocking gave +10 destruction but upgrading only give +1 per upgrade to a maximum of 5 so it is better to unlock new orbs rather than upgrade old ones starting out. (this will change as the further out you get the greater the cost to unlock will become).

In addition to stats on the combat mandala you can awaken skills for your class which will cause the skill awakened to add the additional benefit it grants onto the skill when it is cast.

Lastly there are empty sockets which you can fill with special items not yet seen in the CBT until we know what these can grant. I wouldn't bother using dragon orbs to unlock them until needed.

Professions: Pretty much works the same as the combat mandala but it uses phoenix orbs and improves your Production, Crafting, Enhancement professions.

Craft Menu:

Smithing:
Covers Mining Materials, Profession equipment, weapons, and armour.

Refining: Covers Gathering Materials, Enhancement Stones, Accessories, Stones for equipping into equipment slots for additional stats.

Alchemy: Covers Recovery and buffs, Skill books, Mount Food, and Fishing Materials.

It's advised to focus on one of the three at launch and only do the minimum in the other two at launch then have alt characters or clan mates trade stuff you can make for them with the stuff they can make for you. Later on once you maxed out the one you worked on then it is worth working on a different one but early on it will be better to focus on one area.

Market Menu: Pretty much your standard market can only list and buy things for gold which is the paid currency.

Street Stalls: In towns there are special areas where you can set up street stalls and sell services for crafting to other players it uses there materials, and costs them gold which is paid to you based off the quality of product you produce for them.

Stones Menu (Dragonsoul stones):

Equip:
This menu allows you to unlock stone slots on your equipment then equip a stone into said slot and grant you the increased stats that the stone provides when the item is equipped.

Enhance: This allows you to merge two identical stones to improve the benefit of the other by a small amount. There is a failure and success chance for doing so and the ability to decrease a stones level.

Combine: This allows you to combine 5 stones of the same tier in an attempt to obtain a stone 1 tier higher. (cannot test this feature as currently we lack to stones to do so but there is no failure listed so it may be a guaranteed success to obtain a higher tier stone)

Boss Menu: This is for looking to see if a field boss or world boss has spawned and can be used to move and quickly travel to them if they have you can tell if the boss is out by looking above the bosses name and if it states a channel that is where it spawned remember that because if you quick travel or even run there you will need to swap to that channel.

Dungeons Menu: Standard 5 man dungeons and 15 man Boss raids it is advised not to enter with randoms that may be afk as each time that a player dies the timer to complete the dungeon is reduced and if it reaches 0 you fail the raid and get no rewards. (3 dungeons runs a day and 1 boss raid)

Realms Menu:

Sealed Tower:
It is highly advised before going into the sealed tower to recharge your vigor to maximum for the largest return of experience from hunting. (1 hour a day)

Phantasmic Mystic Realm: This area is for obtaining Mandala upgrade materials. Currently it's too hard to test properly but it may be better to enter as a group than as an individual. (8 hours a week)

Forsaken Tower: This area is where you can obtain stones again it's too hard and high a level for us to test in CBT and may be better to hunt as a group rather than solo. (8 hours a week)

Rumble Menu: basically a seasonal PVP event that happens each day for a certain length of time and you can enter it for 1 hour the more you kill the better the rewards both each day and at the end of the season.

Codex Menu: Identical to Mir4 you can register items into a codex entry destroying said items when said entry is finished you gain a permanent stat reward to your character some entries will require upgraded items +1/2/3 ect to be entered. It is essential to be working on this as much as possible.

Adventure Menu:

Adventure Log:
basically find and kill all monsters in an area, unlock all waypoints, obtain all special items from mystery quests, monster drops, or even production gathering, and increase your reputation with all npc’s in the area this will give you rewards as you clear each part.

Achievement: do stuff like kill x monster or boss and get rewards there is a list of achievements you can get and the rewards they give.

Title: Unlocked via playing the game and doing various things can only equip one at a time but provide your character with a stat boost when equipped.

Storage Menu: will tell you towns that contain a storage NPC.

Friends Menu: Friends list enough said.

Discipleship: Basically mastering system allowing higher level players to help lower level players in which both receive rewards for doing so. The rewards for doing so benefit both players greatly so it is advised to take on mentors or a mentorship if you can.

The benefits are 5% experience boost for both players when online, the ability to provide 1 hour stat boosts to both, and when the completion of the mentorship is finished the student will receive a box containing a stone from common tier to epic to help them on their journey.

Level 30+ to be a mentor
Level 19-24 to start a studentship

If you have any questions then feel free to ask but I have covered everything I see as important for getting a swift headstart at the offical launch when it is announced.

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Nice info on it all, however is it like Mir4? Like you can auto it all upto med-high level then concentrate on gear after that.

And maybe a new phone battery lol

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Nice info on it all, however is it like Mir4? Like you can auto it all upto med-high level then concentrate on gear after that.

And maybe a new phone battery lol
I asked Tai for a MirM section few weeks back never got made and wemade keep saying its the sequel to Mir4 so thought sod it can go in this section. :p

One of the best things I found in CBT was that Durability on gear, Weight on bag, Luck stat are back in the game signature features to Mir2/3 but yeah I'd avoid using mobile for MMO gaming full stop its just a nice option to have if your out and about and wanna keep progressing.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Definitely prefer the overall look of it, much more like the Mir we know.

Just wish they would remove the auto, nothing worse than watching 50 ppl on screen following a directed path.

And yes agree much better on PC. Same with Mir4 the graphic differences were worth playing on PC

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I tried this over the weekend, seems pretty good tbf.

I love that it's more like the Mir we know and love, just wish I could swap the click to move to the same as what we are used to but I suppose I'll get used to it when it releases.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
The Auto wasn't really the issue the problem was they did an open beta as a cbt and only had 2 servers when you can run duel clients so both servers got slammed hard by players it will probably be a little like that at offical launch 5-10 running same quests in same area for a couple of days but then it will even out I think. EU is 8 servers at launch, so is the other 3 regions instead of 2 servers for all. but it was a good way to stress test the server capacity.

You may be able to change that in settings or UI settings I took screenshots of them but haven't played messed around with them yet as I prefer W,A,S,D for movement I am going to customise my Keybinding for skills at launch though so I can hopefully play the game fully with a keyboard for the combat side of things.

I really like how they thought things through and changed systems so they can't be explioted like they were on Mir4. The problem with Mir4 was the bots by adding the professions, levels to nodes, and a number of ways for Players to augement them it limits bots in general a lot more and if they figure out how to teleport ect its a lot more risky as making a new characters after being banned will take a lot more time.

They also changed how Valley Capture works so now you cannot move between all three you can only attack the valley your defending or applied to attack as a Clan so its going to make all this alliances taking over an entire region really difficult to the point it probably won't happen which I'm all for. that really ruined a lot of my fun on Mir4.

I just hope later on that progression is gated by actual playing the game and not the shop thats another thing Mir4 took too far but looking at GamiGami and Jiho's characters and they spend a lot it appears to be more like it was in mir2/3 where you need to hunt for stuff but with a crafting aspect.

The shop will still play a part mind you because of the Outfits, and Companions but under achivements I saw nothing about Mounts, Stones ect being summoned so that is encouraging that they won't have absolutely every form of progression in the cash shop from the get go.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not been following the MirM, is it similar in sense of playstyle to Mir4?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Not been following the MirM, is it similar in sense of playstyle to Mir4?
MirM has functions, mining, crypto and NFT like MIR4. but it gives u a feeling of MIR2 but 2D/3D style of art

i played CBT but i found it lacking of content. maybe cause it was CBT. after 2 days i pretty much done everything u could during CBT and ended up finding myself just fishing for last day. i hope during live its better with more content. but not gonna lie during CBT is was pretty lack luster of content to keep u entertained even for 3 days :/

Reactions: LightBringer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
MirM has functions, mining, crypto and NFT like MIR4. but it gives u a feeling of MIR2 but 2D/3D style of art

i played CBT but i found it lacking of content. maybe cause it was CBT. after 2 days i pretty much done everything u could during CBT and ended up finding myself just fishing for last day. i hope during live its better with more content. but not gonna lie during CBT is was pretty lack luster of content to keep u entertained even for 3 days :/
Yeah if that's the case with my attention span I will end up playing it for a day.

Will give it a go but thanks for the heads up

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

So just to chip in the main story which I highly doubt anyone read dried up around lvl26/27 then you were kinda stuck until you hit lvl30 or something and other than the daily pvp, dungeons, boss content you found yourself either sitting around grinding monsters or gathering which lets be honest is typical Mir2/3 the only difference is that gathering, crafting, enchanting is vastly more refined and will be important later on in the game.

There were a few things besides levelling you could do like the PVP, Area bosses during the day but we didn't get to try valley capture, castle seige, and other content hidden or unaccessable during the CBT. I would imagen it will have similar if not identical content route to Mir4 with different benefits/rewards and plans for dominance server in the future.

I did look at the achivements when I was in the game to try find out information on the cash shop and by the looks of things it will be Avatars, and Spirits listed in them and probably recharge stones, QOL, limited time codex, currency. But the Mounts didn't have an achivement for summoning in the shop so I think that they will not be included in the summons and they do provide a significant power boost to characters when geared and levelled.

Few of the features I liked during CBT:

Dura is back meaning you can't just afk 24/7 as you will need to repair a few times a day at the very least.
Bag Weight is back aswell meaning you can't carry around an infinite amount of potions and 100s of items in your bag meaning you need to sell up or store stuff.
Luck on weapons meaning damage will actually vary between classes quite widely.

These are core features from Mir2/3 that made the game more interesting for me I am glad they are back a lot of P-servers did away with bag weight and dura on the server never worked correctly as a castor would repair 1/5 of the time a melee did and no GM could be arsed to fix that. Luck I'm not really sure what the cap is on MirM but I doubt you will be getting higher than Luck 7 which is good there needs to be a range on classes damage for better pvp balance.

ALSO THE RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED IT LAUNCHES JANUARY 31ST 2023 12:00 (UTC+8) Which I think its 4AM.

Last edited:

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
So just to chip in the main story which I highly doubt anyone read dried up around lvl26/27 then you were kinda stuck until you hit lvl30 or something and other than the daily pvp, dungeons, boss content you found yourself either sitting around grinding monsters or gathering which lets be honest is typical Mir2/3 the only difference is that gathering, crafting, enchanting is vastly more refined and will be important later on in the game.

There were a few things besides levelling you could do like the PVP, Area bosses during the day but we didn't get to try valley capture, castle seige, and other content hidden or unaccessable during the CBT. I would imagen it will have similar if not identical content route to Mir4 with different benefits/rewards and plans for dominance server in the future.

I did look at the achivements when I was in the game to try find out information on the cash shop and by the looks of things it will be Avatars, and Spirits listed in them and probably recharge stones, QOL, limited time codex, currency. But the Mounts didn't have an achivement for summoning in the shop so I think that they will not be included in the summons and they do provide a significant power boost to characters when geared and levelled.

Few of the features I liked during CBT:

Dura is back meaning you can't just afk 24/7 as you will need to repair a few times a day at the very least.
Bag Weight is back aswell meaning you can't carry around an infinite amount of potions and 100s of items in your bag meaning you need to sell up or store stuff.
Luck on weapons meaning damage will actually vary between classes quite widely.

These are core features from Mir2/3 that made the game more interesting for me I am glad they are back a lot of P-servers did away with bag weight and dura on the server never worked correctly as a castor would repair 1/5 of the time a melee did and no GM could be arsed to fix that. Luck I'm not really sure what the cap is on MirM but I doubt you will be getting higher than Luck 7 which is good there needs to be a range on classes damage for better pvp balance.

ALSO THE RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED IT LAUNCHES JANUARY 31ST 2023 12:00 (UTC+8) Which I think its 4AM.
Ahaha yeah i was level 27?.. Taoist. i think i spent the day fishing for items for adventure tomes the buddha heads? and selling them for gold. altho i had no use for it i made loads lol only cause there wasn't much else to do once u finished the main story line (your right i didnt bother reading any of it cause i wanted to rush thru content with only 3 days i thought id have more content to run through so i didnt bother to read :( most probably missed a nice chuck of experience from the game cant really judge a book by its cover u have to read it to enjoy it :ROFLMAO:

minning, gathering and fishing part of it was enjoyable, i quite enjoyed the crafting items part of the game it wasnt to confusing and complicated like mir4 with different sets and attributes

MirM is interesting seems like it be a good quality game with a fresh new feel for Mir2/mir3/mir4 in a nice little bundle.

the durability and bene oils brought back good old memory's i had 3 fishing rods whilst fishing so i didnt have to teleport back and forward to town :ROFLMAO:

Only problems i had during CBT was Sealed tower the other 2 towers cant remember the names i think u did mention them on ur guide i think u even mentioned the same problem i had with Sealed tower, dungeons and obviously gotta address the elephant in the room the lack of content. 2 days(maybe 3 days to finish everything if i taken my time and enjoyed the artwork/scenario) to finish everything and 3rd day doing nothing but fishing, dailies which wasn't many of thank god. sealed tower, dungeons and world bossess?. and 1 session of PVP don't think it was daily? cant remember

I really did need a good group of friends to help. me going with random people was terrible.

Dungeons it was mainly the timer when someone died u lost afew minutes think it was 5??? cant remember. or just couldnt be bothered to help and left it on AFK leaving them to die. hope thats changed on live.

sealed tower. i think the problem with that was my items was lacking so i was rally weak and squishy so i just keeped on dieing and i could never find a good enough party to keep me alive and when i did they didnt stay around long :(

the other towers well i was struggling with sealed tower so i went once died instantly and wiped my tears away and went fishing :ROFLMAO:

I hope the durability will be a massive issue for bots and hopefully it wont be MIR4 bot infested invasion but i seen how cleaver and smart these bots can be. so i wont be having high hopes the bot problem will be resolved with durability..

but yea thats my 10cents on the CBT experience

i fairly enjoyed my 3 days i will be returning on the 31st. thanks for informing us

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Yeah the dungeon timer getting reduced when someone died was a bit harsh but I sorta liked it as it means you have to pay attention on the newer harder content instead of just clicking auto thinking your gunna get carried, it will most definitely result in people ban/blocking users on there friends list to prevent them joining groups if they come in expecting to get carried.

I will say even if players join a day or two laters I wouldn't really worry too much about it as the game does have a mentor system and I am sure people will be looking to use that for the rewards both as a student and a mentor.

I'm actually suprised at how many people both from LOMCN and the Mir2/3 community are actually looking to try this out a lot of people who tried Mir4 didn't give it a chance or like it due to the overall changes made which I sorta get for those who played mir2/3 and there were features personally I disliked like Jumping and Flying... I will post nearer the time of launch when our leader on the hysteria discord has a server in mind for us all to go play on probably around the 27th-29th so couple of days before launch so keep an eye on here if your not on the discord but wanna be on the same server with a large english speaking community.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Yeah the dungeon timer getting reduced when someone died was a bit harsh but I sorta liked it as it means you have to pay attention on the newer harder content instead of just clicking auto thinking your gunna get carried, it will most definitely result in people ban/blocking users on there friends list to prevent them joining groups if they come in expecting to get carried.

I will say even if players join a day or two laters I wouldn't really worry too much about it as the game does have a mentor system and I am sure people will be looking to use that for the rewards both as a student and a mentor.

I'm actually suprised at how many people both from LOMCN and the Mir2/3 community are actually looking to try this out a lot of people who tried Mir4 didn't give it a chance or like it due to the overall changes made which I sorta get for those who played mir2/3 and there were features personally I disliked like Jumping and Flying... I will post nearer the time of launch when our leader on the hysteria discord has a server in mind for us all to go play on probably around the 27th-29th so couple of days before launch so keep an eye on here if your not on the discord but wanna be on the same server with a large english speaking community.
i loved MIR4. i keeped up with the big boys spending little to nothing just the monthly subscription but saddly i got banned :ROFLMAO: for botting al tho i didn't bot i dont even have a crypto account so i had no reason to be minning soild hours i only needed enough to upgrade my gears.

but yeah hopefully it wont happen to me on MirM. im not exactly a competitive player but im a team player so im down for joinning a server with english players. when i played MirM with Richie, belle, james, BON, herc and aload more of us from LOMCN we ended up on a russian server so it kinda ruined the fun aspect but stil enjoyed what time i did have cause of the guild herc/richie made :ROFLMAO:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
i loved MIR4. i keeped up with the big boys spending little to nothing just the monthly subscription but saddly i got banned :ROFLMAO: for botting al tho i didn't bot i dont even have a crypto account so i had no reason to be minning soild hours i only needed enough to upgrade my gears.

but yeah hopefully it wont happen to me on MirM. im not exactly a competitive player but im a team player so im down for joinning a server with english players. when i played MirM with Richie, belle, james, BON, herc and aload more of us from LOMCN we ended up on a russian server so it kinda ruined the fun aspect but stil enjoyed what time i did have cause of the guild herc/richie made :ROFLMAO:

I know I remember you Cookie I was Melfice who later changed to arbalist and renamed to lutina since classes were gender locked.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
I know I remember you Cookie I was Melfice who later changed to arbalist and renamed to lutina since classes were gender locked.
Ohh i would never of guessed mate nice ahah. :cool: didnt think u'd be playing MirM i thought u guys was having fun dominating MIR4

U getting the old gang back for this MirM?

Martyn, herc, Fear, belle, jamies, richie+hes wife, deano, chris pretty sure ben was playing with us?... cant remember anymore names been such a long time :confused:

Last edited:

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Ohh i would never of guessed mate nice ahah. :cool: didnt think u'd be playing MirM i thought u guys was having fun dominating MIR4

U getting the old gang back for this MirM?

Martyn, herc, Fear, belle, jamies, richie+hes wife, deano, chris pretty sure ben was playing with us?... cant remember anymore names been such a long time :confused:

Not sure on everyone giving it a go but most of the lomcn lot who started on EU11 will be playing and fair few from EU21 Richie+wife, Nopk, Chia, Reaction, ect too many to name.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpycookie