MirReborn HomeZone (Kizza)

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
no offence bud but youve tried making the safezon visiable by putting benches around it which i dont like so sorry matey

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
What do you mean by visable? :P

The only reason why benches and rock walls are on the map is because thats where the NPC's stand. Though it would look more like a town. :P Plus Iceslice wanted benches etc in.

/kizza

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
lol dd shh u smell :P xxxx lyxxxxxxxx

also yersh but in my P.O.V it looks like the safe zone is marked out with benches but if it isnt still good work

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Yea, i appreciate opinions and can see what you mean but it's just places for NPC's stand (ment to be) aslo opinions helps me improve tbh. Thanks JD. :)

/kizza

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Np keep up the good work

nice to see some one doesnt cry when they get abuse on the forums..

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Nice map KIZZA! shame your making them for bunch of prick's

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
A bit harsh there mate. But ty for comment, i'll make maps for anyone tbh, all you need to do is ask lol. After i help one server i move on to helping the next. :)

/kizza

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Have to rofl at daneo. Can't wait til this place get's a mod who regularly looks over these sorta threads.

Just thought I'd ask. Right hand side of the map, does it actualy connect to a province or anything?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Yeah it does :P Hence the kinda of fence thing near the entrance.

Here is what it looks like closer up, aint a great picture, but gives you an idea.

lolololl.jpg

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Have to rofl at daneo. Can't wait til this place get's a mod who regularly looks over these sorta threads.

Just thought I'd ask. Right hand side of the map, does it actualy connect to a province or anything?

I tried to ask killmaster to look here more... but pfft, then i said to ask about me getting mod powers here, again he never got back to me. Would be a good idea to put somebody who knows alot about map making as map section mod. Cant remember last time a post here got deleted :O

Oh and nice little map =D.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Not even map section mod tbh, just another MiR II mod in general. Sure Ragnar is still listed, but when was he last on?

I see, not so tidy to the right when close up ^^

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I tried to ask killmaster to look here more... but pfft, then i said to ask about me getting mod powers here, again he never got back to me. Would be a good idea to put somebody who knows alot about map making as map section mod. Cant remember last time a post here got deleted :O

Oh and nice little map =D.

I totally agree with you Smavid, someone with knowledge of maps and knows how to help people in most map issues should be made a mod for the map section, because it'll help with all the spam and crap on the threads.

ps ty for comment.

/kizza

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
VOTE ME FOR MIR II MAP MOD!!!

But all we need is just a clean up.. also maybe one post with links to posts, where releases have been made O.o? but that makes it too easy lol.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
kizza u should make me some maps for oldskool :P i have really nice chinese tiles objects the lot im just pants at map making :P

/fubu