MirReborn V35

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
MirReborn

Leveling:
None
Drop Rate: Average - Extremely rare

Now some of you may have played back in the day and yes i know there was problems with reliability. However due to complete lack of anything fun I will be putting a new and improved version of MirReborn up again. Will be using Crystal files so hopefully theres some nice new features i can use on these. Im looking for this server to be as fun as it always was but with a complete twist on the same old crap we see time and time again! We need to bring back the good times of Guild Fights over KR's and the enjoyment of getting a item no one else has, or is likely to get. I want to get rid of the boring drag of killing mob after mob to gain a level.. Just to put on a item that you couldnt put on if you didnt have it any way. And ive seen alot of this quest based crap around also.. I mean who plays a 15 year old game for quests ? No one is the answer. We play to kill people we dont like.. Simple.

Leveling How It Works!

Start level 30. But it wont be a 30 you are used to. You will be able to hurt people. You will have a good range of spells (Most restricted to level 1) There will many items so you can mix up your style of fighting, and you will need to as the Bosses will require you to do so. You will gain levels in jumps of 5. This will be achieved once you have killed every Sub Boss and Boss from the Province set for that level range. Example: Starter Town 30-35 kill 10 x Sub Boss 10 x Boss to reach level 35 and progress to Bichon Province. Now i can see this causing a problem for the late starters as there wont be as many people in your level category to achieve these kills. The way round this ? The start level will adjust every 1-3 months depending on demand. I want as many people in the same level band for as much PvP as possible!

Maps/Bosses/Items/Spells

Many many new maps will be added, along with the old classics! Alot of them will be shortend down to make it easier to get to the KR. As this is where the fun happens! Along with alot of maps that you can never predict whats going to happen! All designed to encourage PvP!

I see bosses have changed some what and some are rather impressive! This is one of the best parts of Mir2 and I intend to liven it up yet again. Every Boss has a chance of causing many different events. From Invasions in that KR to your group being recalled to a completely different place with a completely different set of challenges! There will be Bosses that take you hours to reach although these will be rare the rewards will often be worth your journey! Expect the unexpected. Gone have the days of running clicking and knowing what is going to happen!

Your basic 1.4 spells will be easy to get, however they will be capped at level 1 and you will have to unlock each level through different provinces. The newer spells we see flying around now days will be rare! If every has them whats the advantage in a fight ? These will also work the same way as the original Mir2 spells.

I will update you lovely people in around 2 weeks with screen shots and alot more information on some of the other plans I have floating around in my head. I hope you all give this a shot as it will be completely new to anything you have played.

I am also looking for someone who is a laugh to talk to and knows what they are actually doing to be part of this. If i can find someone who i think will help this could be here alot sooner.

Good to see a strong community still going here x

Last edited:

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
I remember servers coming out using 1.4 files while 2.3 was out. That was alot more fun and pulled in alot more users. Its not always about the files you use. And just because i cannot code or have a team member who can, does not mean i dont have imagination. You can work wonders with is available to you and that will be proven. But thanks for your support my good friend. I shal see you online no doubt.

Last edited:

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
Well im not to sure is the honest answer. Not months and months though. If i can use the stuff from the previous server it will be alot quicker. Im hoping 6 weeks. Maybe i posted this a bit premature, but i had, had a drink and was excited to break the great news <3 Will be worth the wait i can assure you my friend x

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey sorry bud but theres too much text in that server advert to make me want to read it XD

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
Ye i did think that. Jumped the gun a bit quick on posting really. Will be updated soon with screenys and more info. Back to Crystal files after talking to a few more people <3

Status
Not open for further replies.