[Holley] Mirthology Systems Mud3 - Release or keep running ??

Join Discord

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
As there is many mir3 servers out now. 90% better then mine I was thinking of quiting Mir3 altogether and moving onto C++ and CSS and HTML, many people have wanted to buy the files in the past but tbf if im gunna let someone have them Im better of releasing here and letting every1 get them.. Files will include - Mud3 (Everything accept Custum Map info) Full SQL Side accept Account DB (as there just accounts and passwords). So Give me your thoughts and ill do what you want :) /Ben

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
sounds good ben,wish u all the best doing C++ and CSS and HTML.

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
Good hope you choose a good way bud. :)
Any informations about CSS HTML you know where you can find me.
C++ i can tell you is a bit hard to understand , but i wish you the luck

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
im very fast learner :P, so it shouldn't be to hard for me, I will release server files tomorrow day time.

---------- Post Merged on 18-11-2012 at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-11-2012 at 07:54 PM ----------

looking for a site to upload my MUD3 too, its 150mb. anyone know ?

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
i need it so everyone can have access to it though bud. also my website has been suspended for some reason so im not happy

rapidshare, mediafire, gamefront
but gamefront can delete your files as you dont have copyright on them like they did on mine so rapid and mediafire works

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i need it so everyone can have access to it though bud. also my website has been suspended for some reason so im not happy

Erik means give you access to upload. Everyone would be able to download it..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
every host has download usage. you won't find anywhere that doesn't limit the GB's you can download per month. 150mb is nothing though. And as its Eriks FTP he's the one who should worry about using up his limit.

anyway. my point was that Eriks offer for FTP access would be fine for what you want.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Yes, i have an hosting offshore for 6 monthz, unlimited bandwitch & disk space, hosted in Dallas, and yes i can make you an acc to upload files and download it from website