MirWorld [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Reboot this morning....
💫 1-25 and 25-40 Rift Npc in place for when needed - Midgar and Badlands SZ

💫 Gold now goes directly into bag

💫 Gold now is split between group

💫 Stackable RTs and TTs added to traders in SZ

💫 Stormwind orb quest fixed

Things coming next reboot...
💫 Xp only rifts 1-25

💫 Xp only rifts 25-40

💫 PvP Balance late game and HP scales

💫 40-50 islands medium rate content unlocked

💫 WesternPlaguelands battlegrounds similar to Apocalypse

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
great server, the only niggle is the amount of time it takes to put bk up after a reboot :)

Ouch lol, and thankyou I’m enjoying it a lot, this is what was in the Reboot...

28/05 Reboot
💫 Magic Shield reworked with new blue animation at 30% and scales off MC and luck for duration

💫 Damage received shows as red colour for melee and blue for magic

💫 FW duration scales off MC and luck also

💫 Curse reworked 6second CD and 5 second Effect when hits. (Must take plague into consideration)

💫 Counter Attack animation added and lvls on cast

💫 Xp only rift 1-25 added to notice boards and Midgar SZ (extremely fast lvling with tiny amount of gold dropped) (If you need kit and skills you must still visit a cave or TM)

💫 All quests 1-25 removed as not needed now

💫 PvP Balance late game and HP scaled better

💫 Instant potion 2 second CD applied

💫 40-50 islands ready and in (costa and frozen removed)

💫 Quest kill counts lowered considerably

💫 TM enlist price 1k instead of 5k

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Ouch lol, and thankyou I’m enjoying it a lot, this is what was in the Reboot...

28/05 Reboot
💫 Magic Shield reworked with new blue animation at 30% and scales off MC and luck for duration

💫 Damage received shows as red colour for melee and blue for magic

💫 FW duration scales off MC and luck also

💫 Curse reworked 6second CD and 5 second Effect when hits. (Must take plague into consideration)

💫 Counter Attack animation added and lvls on cast

💫 Xp only rift 1-25 added to notice boards and Midgar SZ (extremely fast lvling with tiny amount of gold dropped) (If you need kit and skills you must still visit a cave or TM)

💫 All quests 1-25 removed as not needed now

💫 PvP Balance late game and HP scaled better

💫 Instant potion 2 second CD applied

💫 40-50 islands ready and in (costa and frozen removed)

💫 Quest kill counts lowered considerably

💫 TM enlist price 1k instead of 5k

Was enjoying this up until last night then you made some changes and made the noob wizzies suck lol good luck with server m8 it WAS fun , i never understood why you made it hard for low level wizzies with no firewall or magic shield to have to go in bug caves and struggle lol and have now made it even harder lol and quite a few other wizzys feel the same , but anyways good luck with it :)

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Sorry to here that, however it was a case of feedback which was obtained and FW and shield was done differently and rebooted back in last night...

FW now works of a set duration instead of MC and luck. Lvl1 15sec Lvl2 20sec Lvl3 25sec

Shield was never right and a wiz was able to solo the world as it were, it’s now set at 40% damage reduction after attack def calc

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Just wanna say ... all these things you've changed - i suggested last week and got banned from your discord for doing so.

Told you your usercount would drop off massively mate, and i hate to say ''i told u so'' ... but i did :P

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Just wanna say ... all these things you've changed - i suggested last week and got banned from your discord for doing so.

Told you your usercount would drop off massively mate, and i hate to say ''i told u so'' ... but i did :p

We are doing just fine and our UC is full of ppl having fun, havnt u got a V5000 to plug? I hope one day your banned from LOMCN because for too long have you said the most vial disgusting things to other players. And that is why you was banned ... twice because I don’t want you in my discord.

Reactions: zedina

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
1st time was for being abusive.
2nd time was for suggesting EVERYTHING you've changed/added over the last week.

shame really, as the server had potential . 100 players on launch, now not even half that.

i wish you luck :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
We are doing just fine and our UC is full of ppl having fun, havnt u got a V5000 to plug? I hope one day your banned from LOMCN because for too long have you said the most vial disgusting things to other players. And that is why you was banned ... twice because I don’t want you in my discord.
He probably got mad he couldnt sell gold for rlc to give young thomas new shoes when school starts.
Now he back at V5000 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Wummy

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
you actually chat the most **** in this world lmfao... how ya deserve to be even on LOMCN...
Are you stupid? Did you even play here? Gold is rare-ish on here, and was selling for 10£ per 250k .... what do i have to chat **** about ?

Cretin.

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Good to see Skibadee quit. Well known for reclaiming characters after selling them.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Please make sure you have these installed, 2 others have solved this issue by installing them.

I have an error with graphics dunno wtf to do any ideas? Have done as mentioned and installed all the stuff and running as admin too... running PC on an i9 system Win 10 64Bit RTX2070 Super on 2560x1440 settings. Can create char etc but once I click on Enter Game it goes to the attached screenie and does nothing

Ta for any help

Attachments

• 20200531_174550.jpg
    20200531_174550.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
the main setup of the server seems okay so far, few little bits though...

Skellies are almost useless past lvl 20 (they die in bug cave during 1 lure at least twice),
drops make absolutely no sense, bosses give you sun potions only. mobs give you an item for that level every 1 in 100 mobs,
theres a rift for lvl 1-25 then nothing until lvl 60,
lvl 26-30 is a maximum of 0.3% per kill per mob. This is on the most difficult mobs in this area and takes around 6-10 hits to kill said mob.

under level 30 seems like it still needs to go through a testing stage. I have yet to hit 30 + yet due to the experience issue. but will feed back when I do

Reactions: Tai
Status
Not open for further replies.