MirWorld [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeleyes88

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 27, 2017
yes i unzip it and click the client and just brings up a pink window saying attempting to connect to server

Angeleyes88

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 27, 2017
Try running it as admin.

You could also check his discord to see if there's a new launcher or something.
I am on the discord and messaged him a few days ago now but no response. I will just have to look for a different server

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Thanks for moving the post, a few ppl have asked the question in Discord recently so not sure if i caught you too but the auto patcher doesn’t need to patch and the link for server and correct IP etc is in the pinned in the discord and also at the beginning of this thread...

94.10.95.184 Correct IP that needs to be in your Mir2Test file

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Advert updated again. @Hercules you should use something like no-ip if you have a dynamic IP or you'll piss off your players.

Yeah never had the issue on the dedi it’s my home set up that likes to remain a fugitive. If it’s an issue to keep changing it here by all means take it off, it should be editable by me to save asking imo

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Yeah never had the issue on the dedi it’s my home set up that likes to remain a fugitive. If it’s an issue to keep changing it here by all means take it off, it should be editable by me to save asking imo

I don't know why it's not letting you edit that info. Fub4r edited his advert info a few days ago. Maybe @Tai can look into it.

Anyway, I don't mind changing it. But if I was playing your server I'd be pissed to have to manually edit the IP every few days. That's why services like no-ip exist.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
First I’ve ever heard of No-IP il look into it so thanks for that.

I see it’s not been updated on the server status list as online yet. But to assure ppl here it is online, although I think most ppl are in the Discord so know anyway.

I might add that ppl defo ain’t pissed off at me for spending a few seconds changing the IP I believe twice in 2 months.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
First I’ve ever heard of No-IP il look into it so thanks for that.

I see it’s not been updated on the server status list as online yet. But to assure ppl here it is online, although I think most ppl are in the Discord so know anyway.

I might add that ppl defo ain’t pissed off at me for spending a few seconds changing the IP I believe twice in 2 months.

My bad, forgot to update the status list. It's done now.

With services like no-ip you just register a hostname like mirworld-crystal.ddnes.com and install a piece of software in your host machine. That software will send automatically your IP to no-ip and the hostname will always be updated point at your IP, no matter if it has changed a thousand times.

Reactions: Hercules

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
this still active ? tried the current ip on this page and still wont connect :(

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
this still active ? tried the current ip on this page and still wont connect :(

This one?
Post automatically merged:

And yes still active, not much activity more or less 2-5 players at most times.

For me I’m in the process of setting up a new auto patcher and adding some cool glows to the items and some general improvements to how things work.

Last edited:
Reactions: stonecold316

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
2.223.70.57 This one?

And yes still active, not much activity more or less 2-5 players at most times.

For me I’m in the process of setting up a new auto patcher and adding some cool glows to the items and some general improvements to how things work.
great ok , just wondering why the quests got taken out and removed from peoples accounts , as there is not much else to do after level 40 it seems ?
any chance of another xmas event considering theres only a couple on :)

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
great ok , just wondering why the quests got taken out and removed from peoples accounts , as there is not much else to do after level 40 it seems ?
any chance of another xmas event considering theres only a couple on :)

Plenty to do after 40 with WesternPlaguelands, MakoIsland, UnaAga, Orcs, New coloured Super Evil Mirs and BDD also multiple items upto level 60 to obtain.

Quests not viable after everyone still playing wanted a big increase in drop% and exp%.

Highest level is 62 currently.

New NPCs you may not be aware of include;

ClassChange (although your skills - stripped)
PetRoll
Awakening

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
where are these ? lol, UnaAga, Orcs, New coloured Super Evil Mirs and BDD

servers down ? :(

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

servers down ? :(

UnaAga > u tele to the island at lvl55 and take a shot at the mobs and revamped past bosses.

Orcs > head out bottom right of “bordervillage” and head to orc jungle and ruins with its subs and boss, in the jungle u find a secret entrance u a coloured Evil Mir

BDD > same route as orcs except u enter BDD from the map before jungle, multiple bosses and different mobs In here, and amother re vamped evil Mir at the end of here

WesternPlaguelands and mako island > use the notice boards and lvl up to 40-55 in these areas

No server is up 94.11.67.138 IP

Status
Not open for further replies.