MirWorld [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
UnaAga > u tele to the island at lvl55 and take a shot at the mobs and revamped past bosses.

Orcs > head out bottom right of “bordervillage” and head to orc jungle and ruins with its subs and boss, in the jungle u find a secret entrance u a coloured Evil Mir

BDD > same route as orcs except u enter BDD from the map before jungle, multiple bosses and different mobs In here, and amother re vamped evil Mir at the end of here

WesternPlaguelands and mako island > use the notice boards and lvl up to 40-55 in these areas

No server is up 94.11.67.138 IP
ty :)

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
server down :( is this a regular thing ? , as well as the ip changes ? logged on early this afternoon and kept lagging out every few seconds to :(

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
server is unplayable , you login and move a few steps and then you freeze , and have to wait till it catches up :(

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
server is unplayable , you login and move a few steps and then you freeze , and have to wait till it catches up :(

I just logged on to test this and the ping was showing a little high but no lag after initial 10 seconds. I freely run across the busiest mob filled map with no lag at all.

However I believe the server may require a reboot once a day as I have maybe taken for granted it never crashing and their may be some build up lag after multiple days and no reboot.

That should clear anything up 👍🏻

Reactions: stonecold316

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
I just logged on to test this and the ping was showing a little high but no lag after initial 10 seconds. I freely run across the busiest mob filled map with no lag at all.

However I believe the server may require a reboot once a day as I have maybe taken for granted it never crashing and their may be some build up lag after multiple days and no reboot.

That should clear anything up 👍🏻
cheers , has the ip changed ? cant seem to log on :(

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Thread Locked - Owner Request / Server Shutdown

@Hercules - As requested - I will leave this thread up for a bit for users to see the update while closing the other one:

Announcement

I have been abit distant as of late with only the general upkeep patches of the server. This is because I have in the last few weeks changed job and now In the process of moving home and renovation of new garden.

This is going to be impossible for me to keep the server up after Monday as I’m getting disconnected and I’m unsure when il be able to switch back on....needless to say after exactly 3 months of uptime I am going to be closing MirWorld.

Don’t get me wrong I’ve enjoyed the most part of it and learnt a hell of a lot. 600 accounts made, 7,000 custom changes (I only know this as it’s all in text file lines) and 100s of code changes its been a journey.

I wouldn’t say this is the end of future GM roles but for the next few months it is. Ya never know I may come back with a bang. Thanks for the support here and in discord 👍🏻 Especially Chris...top bloke.

Edit - If @Alecs could remove from the server list and discussion thread and maybe keep this thread up for abit so ppl can see. I shall still continue to be a supporter of LOMCN going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.