MirWorld

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
It's what the forum does when someone tries to type in all capitals I think. Though he could have actually typed it like that lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alright fair play. It certainly makes it painful to read.

Good luck anyway OP

Reactions: Hercules

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Legendary and mythical items need to drop from normal mobs, it gives that little bit more of excitement, and will grately help the solo player.

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
How the fk have you done all this in a week lmao

Things have got interesting to say the least 🤓
Post automatically merged:

Legendary and mythical items need to drop from normal mobs, it gives that little bit more of excitement, and will grately help the solo player.

All subs (which drop legendary) will be soloable In the 1-60 stage and Evil/Corripted/Ancient kits (which are mythical) will drop from anything.

But your right about the other mythical items I could look to add a smaller chance to mobs and subs just so “they can be got”.

Havnt started populating the Drops yet so it’s all good feedback at this stage 👍🏻

Attachments

• 35652A7F-A0F8-45DF-A34D-73AF2E5734B7.jpeg
    35652A7F-A0F8-45DF-A34D-73AF2E5734B7.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Nothing beats getting a decent drop from normal mobs

maybe need to work on a modern drop file system can’t remember what servers had it? (Maybe EE) Better then one drop per mob it does it based on mob level etc?

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Nothing beats getting a decent drop from normal mobs

maybe need to work on a modern drop file system can’t remember what servers had it? (Maybe EE) Better then one drop per mob it does it based on mob level etc?
They do this on prim, so high lvls can’t camp the likes of bug cave for certain items that drop off all mobs. Good idea 😁

Reactions: Martyn

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Things have got interesting to say the least 🤓
Post automatically merged:

All subs (which drop legendary) will be soloable In the 1-60 stage and Evil/Corripted/Ancient kits (which are mythical) will drop from anything.

But your right about the other mythical items I could look to add a smaller chance to mobs and subs just so “they can be got”.

Havnt started populating the Drops yet so it’s all good feedback at this stage 👍🏻

you seriously need notepad++

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I like my set up lol, everything’s all where I want it, I have all the decent looking apps on my IPhone 🤓

its a good tool, dont be affraid of it :)

1577987898231.png

the verticle edge is just so good for writing npc scripts because npcs dont word wrap text. this ones set for my quests (the black line) but im looking at an npc script atm

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
MirWorld: January Update

✔︎ Map 9 “DevilsChamber”
✔︎ Map 8 “DevilsPrison”
✔︎ Map 7 “SoullessHall”
✔︎ Map 6 “CursedHall”
✔︎ Map 5 “BaseCamp”
✔︎ Map 4 “DeadPassage”
✔︎ Map 3 “Hideout”
✔︎ Map 2 “ScorpionsTunnel”
✔︎ Start map “NewDawn”
✔︎ Populated Start Map Quests
✔︎ NPC Class Skills Script Listing All “Levels/Types/Rarity” Added to “Start Map”
✔︎ Remove DeadMine Doors
✔︎ Remove NaturalCave Doors
✔︎ Remove SV-BP Doors
✔︎ Remove SVMines Doors
✔︎ Remove ZT Doors
✔︎ Remove DeathValley Doors
✔︎ Remove MineralMine Doors
✔︎ Remove WoomaTemple Doors
✔︎ Remove InsectCave Doors
✔︎ Remove SwampCavern Doors

Reactions: Herp and Belle

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
One of the best things ever is working from a fresh DB.

Please Herc, use Notepad++ you will see how amazing it is, its good for comparing scripts, modding tons at once; etc.

Reactions: Hercules and zedina

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
One of the best things ever is working from a fresh DB.

Yeah it’s so much fun crafting it all your own way, another thing I am integrating here in MirWorld is having ppl closer together.

What I mean by this is where normally on a server you could run the best part of an hour and maybe see 1 person/group, here I am making it so a particular cave will only ever have 2 x running floors.

None of this 6 floor run/RT malarkey!

Your either have one of these options...

1. A 2 x floor cave with sub/s on 1st floor boss on 2nd floor

2. A 3 x floor cave with sub/s on the first 2 floors and a single room for the last floor with boss in.

3. A 4 x floor cave with a lobby which is tiny then 2 x sub/s floors and again a boss room for the final floor.

Ppl are going to come into contact here and I think that’s great for fun 👍🏻

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah it’s so much fun crafting it all your own way, another thing I am integrating here in MirWorld is having ppl closer together.

What I mean by this is where normally on a server you could run the best part of an hour and maybe see 1 person/group, here I am making it so a particular cave will only ever have 2 x running floors.

None of this 6 floor run/RT malarkey!

Your either have one of these options...

1. A 2 x floor cave with sub/s on 1st floor boss on 2nd floor

2. A 3 x floor cave with sub/s on the first 2 floors and a single room for the last floor with boss in.

3. A 4 x floor cave with a lobby which is tiny then 2 x sub/s floors and again a boss room for the final floor.

Ppl are going to come into contact here and I think that’s great for fun 👍🏻

Yeah I agree, the expansion of the world isnt ideal for people when the UC is so small, its one of the downsides of my server.
The world is that vast, you can avoid people quite frequently! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.