MirWorld

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
good luck bud

/Zeus

Thanks mate 👍🏻 Not many lines to update at the moment but that doesn’t mean I’m not powering away at things.

Right now I’m in the process of Redoing stats on Weapons, Armours, Helmets, Rings Neckys, Braces, Belts, Boots...this takes an age as I’m completely wiping and restarting them and cross referencing the classes to balance them out. (Also renaming a lot and adding descriptions)

Im able to continue this even when I’m not at the PC via my phone through an app that is synced with various sources on my PC meaning I can open up at the PC and plug into the server.

(that means I can literally continue making the server whilst on the loo)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
small annoyance, but why on your main thread have you Typed Like This For Every Word?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Thanks mate 👍🏻 Not many lines to update at the moment but that doesn’t mean I’m not powering away at things.

Right now I’m in the process of Redoing stats on Weapons, Armours, Helmets, Rings Neckys, Braces, Belts, Boots...this takes an age as I’m completely wiping and restarting them and cross referencing the classes to balance them out. (Also renaming a lot and adding descriptions)

Im able to continue this even when I’m not at the PC via my phone through an app that is synced with various sources on my PC meaning I can open up at the PC and plug into the server.

(that means I can literally continue making the server whilst on the loo)

Nice!

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
small annoyance, but why on your main thread have you Typed Like This For Every Word?

already been discussed further up the thread, plus my actual Advert will be much better nearer the time, it was a copy and paste from web page.

the newer ad will link to a new web page with item database, skills, mirworld guide and videos etc

with the new webpage to have costs that will be the last bit I do

Last edited:

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Ikr ur still a spotty teen virgin sat at ur pc chasing pussy like you was as a teen Tai

Bebowned

Love sent, i also reported you.

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
16536263100_905532f7c4_z.jpg

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
An update from Mir World Discord - https://discord.gg/9JXcEJw

Monthly updates will feature like this going forward.

Hey @everyone Happy February! Time really does fly.

An update on server progress is due. I have been plugging away night after night, hour after hour, to bring you something special to play this year and things are continuing to go well. I’ve even shocked myself with how much I’m getting stuck into the dialogue.

I’ve made some nice changes to the Discord as you may have noticed with the addition of many channels that should see a vibrant future. Be sure to check out the <#rules> and the future channels as they begin to get filled with information.

Particularly I’m looking forward to seeing you all In game, however it’s nice to have a base to unwind. Hopefully this Discord can see that.

I’ve boosted the server, added music and role plugins, and will be adding a selection of emoji packs unique for us to use this weekend. Enjoy!

The current out look, is finishing the route to end game and currently I’m at Map 47 out of 76. We’re getting there!

I’m very pleased with adding 3 areas this month that offer an Arena type setting with multiple location spawns inside and some super fun Music to go with. These Arenas are for lvls 45 - 60 - 80+ and offer a place to PvP - Gain Exp - Gain Items. They are timed entries “tbc” which can be access daily at an agreed time later on.

Music and Story has become a massive part in MirWorld and the use of Final Fantasy 7 characters and content has helped it go along way...its exciting times, I actually can’t wait to play it myself lol.

That’s all for now, more updates to come next month!

Reactions: Wummy

Soulspring88

LOMCN Member
Jan 22, 2018
Barnsley, UK
will there be body drops from PK even if it's just a low chance?, trying to decide which upcoming server I want to play and this factors heavily in for me as it's a big part of the excitement in pvp/pk that i could lose/gain items

Status
Not open for further replies.