MirWorld

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
will there be body drops from PK even if it's just a low chance?, trying to decide which upcoming server I want to play and this factors heavily in for me as it's a big part of the excitement in pvp/pk that i could lose/gain items

Hi @Soulspring88 yes indeed when a player is killed via a player or monster they have a chance to drop off their body and bag.

At the moment all areas of Mir World including Battle Arena Maps are fight zones.

Your only safe in designated Safe Zones which are highlighted on the screen by blue glowing dots.

Any more questions feel free to hit me up here or on our Discord server - https://discord.gg/s2qECH9

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
February Update

Updated Main post “page 1” with a dummies guide to MirWorld. Which is also available on the Mir World discord server.

All routes and mob spawns are in place, deleting 60k at the start and now back up to the 50k mark. All maps have been named to fit the quests and story.

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
March Update

Hey @everyone hope your all doing well, I had a quick burst on Old Skool to satisfy my Mir crave which has been satisfied. Now I am well and truly back on track with the Introduction of....

Golden Saucer
Wall Market
5 Ultimate “New” Class Skills
Character Limit Bars
Plans to take on a new coder

Had another spruce up on the main post “page 1” with details on the above additions. Have a peak and see what you think.

Reactions: Alecs

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
March Update - Notice Boards
> MirWorld Noticeboards feature in all 10 Provinces

> Handy description of the zone the player is currently in

> Includes which Super, Sub, Boss monsters are in the zone and what the advisory level is to tackle them
> A player must be high enough level to tele to specific zones, although they could venture on foot if they didn’t want to pay

> Mirworld is still open world and players can freely travel on ahead on foot if they don’t want to follow the advisory level guide. (Although they may not survive to long if they go to far)

> These are only main province portals, all caves and other maps require on foot/mount travel
> Wall Market is a vibrant place - a unique map with crafting NPCs for all levels/classes

> Players can cross dress here and change their gender/hair styles permanently

> The traders market is accessed here for players to buy/sell items to other players

> Gathering NPC features here

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
i love the effort your putting into your server.

i HATE the fact you use your bloody phone for images!

Tehee thank you, I’m sure there is a compliment in that somewhere 😆 ... Changed the 3 images to game bar screen captures @Sanjian

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
oh definatly a compliment, its great effort, its just using your phone takes away from all your hard work, imo that is...

those screen caps are so much better!

Reactions: Hercules

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
cheers, will definitely be keeping an eye out, if its as good as the advertisement says should be a decent lasting server.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Game Shop Announcement

I have decided to take all P2W items out of the GameShop in Mir World. There is no fee to play the server either as money is not my aim for creating it. I’m not interested in making money here, I enjoy making Mir World “a lot” and that for me is enough. I can fully afford a dedicated server for as long as folk play...be it 6 months, a year etc, aslong as folk are playing, il keep it open.

So that means...no exp potions, no drop% pads, no stat increasing buffs, no stat mounts...basically nothing that can add a damage stat or help you get items will be in.

All these sorts of items will be obtainable at the Gold Saucer via mini games, which are playable via gold.

I am going to keep the GameShop in, and I would like some ideas of what to put in it?

Completely cosmetic only, things like Gender change, hair change, time limit skin changes...

Rules being
- no added stats
- no pay to win
- no % character buffs

Try to keep the ideas within/and utilise what the Crystal Files are capable of.

i think miner exp buffsand state buffs is fine, at the end of the day no one wants to work for free, even if it’s 5%... but hey it’s your server herc and I’ll be playing either way 👍🏻 Shame it’s so far away :P

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
i think miner exp buffsand state buffs is fine, at the end of the day no one wants to work for free, even if it’s 5%... but hey it’s your server herc and I’ll be playing either way 👍🏻 Shame it’s so far away :p

The stat increasing bits will be in the Gold Saucer and won via mini games, played using in game gold 👍🏻

PS - it doesn’t feel like work, work isn’t this fun lol

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Recoloured/transmog stuff would be a nice cool feature that some other servers have had. Like recoloured heaven/mir armour and some higher tier weapons. Skill/harden torch

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Happy April Fools
I hope lockdown is treating you well. I’ve had more time than ever to invest in the server and it’s let me get a fair bit done in the last few weeks, so here is a little insight to what has been added...

Drops
Every wearable item has a customised Common, Rare, Legendary and Mythical version. This means instead of 300+ different items of kit in the drops there is now 1200+ because of this. That is not including the craftable kits and battle kits.

MONSTERS can drop any kind.

SUBS/SUPERS will only drop Rare, Legendary or Mythical.

BOSSES will only drop Legendary or Mythical.

This took an absolute age to do, but now it’s done it’s lovely to see.

WallMarket
Now has 12 NPCs which include - Builder, Blacksmith, Cook, Enchanter, Tailor, Collector, StableMaster, GuildMaster, Yin and Yang registration, HoneyBeeInn, SpellMaster.

Respawns
Have all be done along with all routes and map doors.

Summary
Still a fair bit to get done believe it or not and that includes redoing every monster stat from scratch this month and if I get that done il start working on adding the hundreds of quests I’ve got lined up. Peace out for now ✌

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
WallMarket
Now has 12 NPCs which include - Builder, Blacksmith, Cook, Enchanter, Tailor, Collector, StableMaster, GuildMaster, PetStore, HoneyBeeInn, SpellMaster, MoogleMail.

Looks like Sanjian's idea, although sounds nice

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
WallMarket
Now has 12 NPCs which include - Builder, Blacksmith, Cook, Enchanter, Tailor, Collector, StableMaster, GuildMaster, PetStore, HoneyBeeInn, SpellMaster, MoogleMail.

Looks like Sanjian's idea, although sounds nice

Which part?

Has he got a WallMarket, U no my server is FinalFantasy based heavily? (Honeybeeinn and moogle NPCs etc) If I could have mounts as chocobos ... I would 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.