MirWorld

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
That weapon and the armour is available at the Honey Bee Inn - Wall Market. It’s set as a transform item for anyone to pay gold and use for a period of time. Player still keeps the stats of what they are actually wearing, just looks different to others at face value.

(I happen to really like this one tho, and named it AngelofDeath).

Others include - evil tifa, sephiroth(M) and (f), real life moogle etc etc.

Reactions: europlayer

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Ultimate Traders NPCs ✔
Storage/Mail NPCs ✔
Cave Quests ✔
Story Moogle Quests ✔

All quests are now done and in. Moving onto adding the map music tomorrow

Last edited:

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Map Music ✔

Stayed up way to late last night, 6am felt like old days, except now I have a wife and it’s not aloud 🙄

If I’m aloud on today haha il start Mob Stats.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Exp table and Mob exps ✔️

Starting on adding all the items to the drops tonight, and the drop rates. Going to spend a while on this making sure it’s as close to what I want it to be.

Should be down for rolling out a little closed Beta next month to test drop rates and spawns etc, have a shortlist of names interested in helping.

Got someone helping me set up a patcher soon maybe even next week.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Populated drops ✔

**** This is what I want to test in a Beta.. ****

Standard mobs - not too hard that a player can atleast kit them self out with at the minimum a common kit before they max the zones level

Standard mobs - hard enough to get decent versions of kit (rare/leg/myth) that a player gets a wow factor

Sub/Supers - will drop better but never drop a common piece of kit so if something’s dropped it’s going to be half decent

Bosses - will drop even better but never drop a common or rare piece of kit so again even better when dropped

Farming low levels will only really benefit you if your at that level as the kits are tailored to each zone

Subs Supers and Bosses are on different timers and certain Mythical items are broadcast across the server when dropped

Quest/Crafting items go directly into quest bag and weigh 0....but you will only begin to gain these items once you initiate the said quest.

Same with hides you need to initiate a mount quest

Same with threads you need to initiate a Tailor quest

Same with other QOL quests you need to activate them in WallMarket (which you can do after the prologue, and I’d suggest doing that before doing anything else) ... these include stackable instant potions, stackable RTs, stackable TTs etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smithyyy88

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Alpha testing well under way with a couple of close friends locally. If you want to follow updates I have created an Alpha channel on the discord and you can see what’s being tinkered.

Once I’m happy with Alpha the Beta will commence which I have a list of interested names. If you would like to be part of the Beta then join the Discord and PM me so I don’t forget your name.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Map Music ✔

Stayed up way to late last night, 6am felt like old days, except now I have a wife and it’s not aloud 🙄

If I’m aloud on today haha il start Mob Stats.
prepare to piss your wife off, a lot, when you go live :P

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
prepare to piss your wife off, a lot, when you go live :p

Shes already pissed off lol
Post automatically merged:

Some notes from the Alpha Test...

💫 Redone drops for a 3rd time - will monitor over the next 2 days
💫 Lowered MP usage on skills to reflect the lowering of required levels
💫 Added server shouts to the best item drops
💫 Out levelling a monsters level by more than 10 above will see a player receive less exp per kill to ensure players move on around the zones
💫 Adjusted Hp Gain stat on battle/champion/hero/demon kits to not be so OP - will monitor
💫 Blink/Para Rings now break on death 💀
💫 Battle/Champion/Hero kits break on death 💀 Demon kit does not 😇
💫 Added a fun Prologue as the start point - included for Beta - spreads the players up nicely at launch
💫 Added a free server broadcast/shout item to newly created characters to increase the fun on launch day
💫 Zone 1-15 drops complete - happy with the rates
💫 Zone 1-15 Mob/Super/Sub/Boss stats complete (HP, Exp, Attack, Def)
💫 Changed all harvestable mobs to normal dropping mobs so you never have to “dig the carcass”
💫 Renamed a number of Monsters and redone the associated Quests to suit (to stop kill count clashes)
💫 Lowered price of HP/MP potions to reflect difficulty of mobs
💫 Lowered Ashenvale Spiders damage as slightly to hard when first entered
💫 Zone 15-25 drops complete - happy with the rates
💫 Zone 15-25 Mobs/Boss stats complete
💫 Zone 25-35 drops complete
💫 Zone 25-35 Mob stats complete
💫 Zone 35–45 drops complete
💫 Zone 35-45 Mob stats complete
💫 BattleMaps complete Drop/Stats
💫 RiftMaps complete Drop/Stats
💫 Adjusted Chest spawns on Mount Mini Game Map - (was slightly too high) - Added jackpot gold prize of 500k to the game
💫 Sephiroth stats complete - for the REDXlll lvl40 Class Weapon Quest
💫 Added Turks Depth NPCs/Quests (Rude,Reno,Tseng,Elena and Hojo)
💫 Streamlined Story quest dialogue - to be less story telling and more kills
💫 Set up WorldBoss Room (BattleSquare) so it’s ready to roll
💫 Created guilds Yin and Yang and added to WallMarket for anyone to 1 click join

Last edited:
Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
💫 Zone 45-50 Complete Drops/MobStats
💫 Buffed HalfMoon damage
💫 Lowered TwinDrakeBlade MP usage
💫 Buffed Viper Mines Damage
💫 Lowered Fox Mobs of Stormwind Damage as too hard when first entered
💫 Added Mines of Moria Levelling Maps to Stormwind to help get from level 40-50 to access 50+ content (WesternPlaguelands etc)
💫 Zone 50-60 Complete Drops/MobStats
💫 Added second EvilMir Map to stop clash with the Prologue
💫 Adjusted/Lowered MinesofMoria levelling exp to stop farming and introduced Kill count repeatable quests there that stop at lvl 50
💫 Added XPSources to the drops - (10% added exp for 10 minutes)
💫 Removed drops from MinesofMoria Maps to stop screen clutter - added NoticeBoard to last point of floor 5 to tele back to Stormwind and repot

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
💫 Added Summon Skele to all classes at lvl 15 to be in line with FF7 and being able to have a summon - also to increase levelling speed at Ashenvale - Badlands zones
💫 Buffed Shinsu summon considerably to give Taoists a boost at level 30
💫 Made all Monsters of MirWorld Undead to give Taoists a holy punch
💫 Slight buff to Flaming Sword
💫 All skills obtainable by level 40 - maximum lvl 3 skill at 50
💫 Lowered starter Boss HPs by 25% - Increased there attack by 10%
💫 Increased base MC to some Archer items
💫 Focus Archer spell will be lvl3 on activation to ensure hits land from early levels
💫 Lowered CoolDown of Warriors IfritsFury spell considerably
💫 Changed some wizard and archer stats on legendary items from accuracy to crit damage
💫 Added guards to rift tele points to ensure safe arrival and no loss of fee
💫 Made all KRs no RT and No re connect - will log back in at earliest floor
💫 Added Bounty Quests to all Zone notice boards

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Patcher has been uploaded credit to @StormHero i just need to tidy up a few things before the closed beta commences either tomorrow or tuesday.

Will be purchasing a nice Dedi for live however for beta it will be off my shoddy WiFi so we’re see how that goes and limit the UC to 10 for this stage.

Redone the advert for this thread, check it out as it’s a lot different from what was put up earlier this year.

The game shop is very basic with 10minute 10% XP pots for 10p but they are in the drops of all mobs and I may not even open the game shop up.

Reactions: NewHope

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Closed Beta is online and limited to 10 atm although 20 Beta testers at different times are playing whilst I assess the home set up. I may open up to more later on.

PS - Credit where credits due so @Pete107 defo his skills are wizardry.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Home Beta set up survived well yesterday no crashes and upto the 10 limit most of the day so I’ve raised it to 15 UC. If you would like an invite to the Beta pop on Discord and I will send you the patcher.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Other than a slight over nerf on ElementalHell and EvilCentipede in Phase 2 and the ticking over to do list, we’re almost at the point of phase 3.

Il start working on it today and will include...

💫 A level up for everyone to 40
💫 Access to all parts of the server
💫 An NPC to give all 40Kit / spells

After this stage which has no time limit il be able to fully work on the to do list. Polls will remain open for debate on Discord. I’ve permanently removed GameShop from the server and taken it out of this thread. Making MirWord a completely FREE server to play.

PS - lots of ppl have asked for descriptions on skills which I will add to the Notice Boards so they can always be seen, rather than on the actual book that once clicked you can’t see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.