MirWorld

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I missed about another 100 because I literally couldn’t left click back back space @ anymore my eyes had lost focus.

Reactions: Flatline

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Played Beta and couldn't get out of BW xd

Nice to see a new server coming out of beta, will try for sure

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
He didn't even tag me. Now I don't feel welcome here.

Same.... The feels are real
images

• Sad
Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I mean I could tag the rest but your here so it must have been shared in the admin chat straight away 👀😎
Post automatically merged:

Played Beta and couldn't get out of BW xd

Nice to see a new server coming out of beta, will try for sure

haha that’s the prologue which is 5 mins u needed to die to EvilMir 💪🏻

New Starter Tips
💫 [Correct IP = 149.202.89.192]
💫 [Prologue is a fun 5 minutes before you start in Midgar]
💫 [All Notice Boards provide you with extra quests and information on practically everything to do with playing MirWorld]
💫 [Visit Wall Market to activate gathering quests especially when you first arrive in Midgar]
💫 [Quest items go directly into craft bag weighing 0]
💫 [Quest items are only found once quest is started]
💫 [Visit Wall Market for Noobs/Veterans/Maniacs guild “1 Click” registration]
💫 [Visit Wall Market for Mounts, Crafting, Quests]
💫 [Doing Story/Cave/General Quests speed up levelling]
💫 [To ensure Zone progression when you become over 10 levels higher than a Mob you receive less exp per kill]

Battle Tomb & Battle Grounds Maps
💫 [Open daily for 1 hour at 8pm UK time]
💫 [Last entry is 8.15pm at the Gold Saucer]
💫 [Found at the Gold Saucer using any Notice Board]
💫 [Req. levels to access battle maps are 25 & 40]

MiniGame
💫 [Be sure to check out the chocobo music mount mini game in the Gold Saucer]

Last edited:
Reactions: Bountyhunter

Swampduck

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2014
Very much looking forward to playing this, after slogging it out on euroreborn i hope on this server, bosses can actually be killed and every item isnt craftable. Bosses need to be worth something.

If anyone is planning on geeking it first few days send me a PM and we shall rendezvous in smelly cave around 9.01GMT.

Reactions: Hercules

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Very much looking forward to playing this, after slogging it out on euroreborn i hope on this server, bosses can actually be killed and every item isnt craftable. Bosses need to be worth something.

If anyone is planning on geeking it first few days send me a PM and we shall rendezvous in smelly cave around 9.01GMT.

Have no clue what ERs like but heard it’s very good for crafting and from what I saw leading upto it Sanj done a nice job with the custom bits 👍🏻

I can confirm every kit item in MirWorld has a custom version x 4 so like 3000 items...no random stats! Most items are also class based, theres no GameShop so XP pots are in the drops. Also anything can be got from mobs although a lot rarer which is really nice for solo casual players. That includes LuckSources, Special Armours, UltimaWeapons and Skills.

In respect to bosses, this is where I’ve placed only legendary or mythical versions of items so if something drops which 75% of the time it does, it’s nice. The chance of special items is also a lot greater. Remember also I’ve got Blink and Para Rings and Mythical Instant run boots that break on death. Battle Kits, Hero Kits, Champion Kits and Demon Kits. (All from drops)

Subs and Supers again only drop rare or above, they also have lanterns in there files giving them something different to bosses.

Crafting includes things like stackable daily quests and a kit for lvl10/20/30/40/50/60 that offers something different.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
I have enough money to fund it myself bud, for however long ppl want to play it. Including a Dedi. (I don’t need to say what I do for a living, but it’s enough to cover these costs as a hobby).

I can’t thank the creators of Crystal Files enough for putting it together so well that has enabled me to pull this together when I never thought would be possible.

Also LOMCN for so much shared content, and the guys that have helped me do things I wasn’t sure of behind the scenes.

I have 0 interest in making money here and ppl can feel safe to know it won’t close down at any point that it’s being played.

Ppl that know me know what kind of guy I am 👍🏻

Just out of curiosity, would you welcome donations for people that would like to support the server anyway?
For example if i'm someone to do this, i'm not saying i would like to receive something as a game shop feature, it's just always nice to be able to support a server that people thoroughly enjoy, if that's something someone wishes to do ofcourse

ill be geeking for sure if you want any more additions to the group

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Server is going live today so I'm closing this thread.

Use the discussion thread instead which you can find here.

Status
Not open for further replies.