MoonX Mir 3 - Coming Soon™

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
3 min CD for Puri ? :O u are crazy lol

Nah man lol.. if Geo has a long ass cooldown Tao's shouldnt beable to spam puri in PvP.
I'd be happy with even a 20s CD.
But fighting a Tao and Wiz 2v2 while the Tao does nothing but spam's Puri.. is pretty stupid

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
yea i understand but 20 CD for puri is okay wizzard i think have 5 CD for geo :P

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Mythra Just a heads up Assassins have a spell called Evasion that ups there Evasion chance against spells so if your going to implement a cap you may want to rework that spell.

As for Empowered Purification I have an idea for a Fix for it 30 Second cooldown with the ability to remove 1 buff and 3 debuffs in the AOE and all Buffs/debuffs single target. (If that's possible?)

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
@Vyse Ty for the reminder because I actually forgot about that.

As for Mass Purification, the reason we settled for a 3min CD is because the other alternatives require more time i.e: reducing affected area, amount of players affected, what type of buffs/debuffs it removes and how many are all possible alternatives we've discussed but as I said, it requires time and honestly... Mass Purification is not our top priority right now but we'll get there.

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
ssassins from facetanking bosses
  • Critical Chance.
    • Dealing a critical strike now increases the damage by 20% instead of 100%
    • Reduced the amount of Critical Chance you can obtain from various sources and completely removed from the weapon crafting system.

• Critical Damage (PvE).
    • Reduced the amount of Critical Damage (PvE) you can obtain from various sources.
    • Companion can no longer roll Critical Damage (PvE).
  • Removed Exp, Drop and Gold rate from items (sets and crafted weapons too).
Assassins.
  • They are now weaker against subs/bosses. I'm going to keep the exact details to myself but this change is not a nerf to the class itself, this affects ONLY against bosses and the reasoning behind this change is to prevent Assassins from facetanking bosses. I want the Assassin to fill the DPS role in boss hunting so the fact that they could tank better than warriors could is something we didn't like.

finally, some good news you have a big + from me... now wait for information when server UP :D

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
some good news ... but when this server be run mythra ? how much we have to wait ?
Post automatically merged:

so i have understand u cant say when be run ?

Last edited:

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
I already said that I won't give an exact date yet because if something unexpected happens I would've lied to you and I don't like that. I did however mention that I'd like to release it somewhere between early to mid next month.

I'll give you an exact release date when we're ready and no sooner than that.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I think he me
3 min CD for Puri ? :O u are crazy lol

I think he means 3 minutes cooldown on empowered purification. Otherwise he'd need to put magic shield and celestial light at 3 minute cooldown too ^^ and that wouldn't work.

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
Care to elaborate? the 1st is the CHB and I don't see anything wrong with it, but then again it's been years since I last saw one. The 2nd and 3rd one are different weapons, 2nd is a straight sword while the 3rd was kind of a test and I can see the glow doesn't fully match the form of the Warrior's Edge in the equipment, I believe that's the one you mean?

Oh I got it, the glow goes in front of the weapon... Dann, it's been so long I didn't even see the difference. Ty for telling me

Updated original post.

TLDR
  • Mass Purification CD reduced to 30s. Purification remains unaffected.
  • Emblems give armour auras.
  • Wings are now equipable and give stats. You can now combine Emblems, Wings and Weapon glows to be a walking disco!

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

dazzaboi90

LOMCN Member
Dec 31, 2018
Nottingham
Looking forward to trying the server out mate and very refreshing to see preparation in hand rather than putting out a broken game to begin with ... however the impatient side of me would like to mention that a few days to have a BETA so that players can report back with bugs could be of interest ... anyway regardless of all of that salutes to you for bringing this to the community

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
I certainly do want to do a beta before launch. PvE wise I'm not worried at all because so far it's balanced quite nicely but PvP is something else entirely so when the time comes I'll let you all know.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Love what you did with the wings, server looks amazing, hope everything goes well for you and you get this up as soon as you can!

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
Some unsavoury people have acussed us of plagiarism which is very funny if you consider the implications of such statement so later tonight I'm going to upload pics/vids of some more stuff I didn't disclose at the beginning (which I clearly stated in the original post).

Needless to say that acussing someone of plagiarism because everything comes from the same source and already exists in the game. Absolutely no one is copying anyone in here, we're using files that are not our own (thanks to Jamie, again, for the files) and we're adding existing content from the KR server with slight modifications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.