MoonX Mir 3 - Coming Soon™

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
u changed dmg for massacren(skill from sin ) because this skill make 20 mill dmg for mobs ;)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
what about people who macro/afk level?
Post automatically merged:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
what about ban ur ip jesus :) coz u complicating the game all time m8 :)

No need to try and flame me for asking a question that quite alot of people would be interested in ?

Gameshops make or break servers , not that your broke arse polish self will have any money to put into the server....eh ;)

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
1. Massacre: I already stated that Massacre was an issue and it could allow Assassins to blow up an entire screen of mobs, that's why its damage got nerfed by 30% and the power lost was shifted to Puppets and if that's still not enough Dragon Repulse will get buffed too.

2. I'm okay with players using a macro to auto-cast their Lotus Spells as long as you're actually playing because I'm fully aware of how incredibly annoying it is to manage that all by yourself but any sort of task automation that goes beyond that, specially the ones that allow your character to play without player input will result in your account being deleted. Depending on the severity we might ban you from the server for a period of time, should it be proven that other players were aware or benefited from the act they will also be punished. I have ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE towards cheaters (people who abuse bugs/keep them to themselves), if caught they will receive the highest punishment. More details on this topic will be found in Discord.

3. Game Shop section added in the original post, at the end of it.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Man Friday can't get here sooner I am really looking forward to the launch of this server the biggest selling point in my eye's is the fact the GM is responding to input from other and want to have PVP as balanced as possible.

@Mythra I forgot to ask but are there going to be a few of the companion options Unlocked on launch or is everyone going to be running around with Piggies?

Just to touch on Massacre I can't see it being much of an issue on here because not only did he lower the damage but with Critical hits only doing 20% more damage instead of 100% more damage that will greatly effect it.

marloner3224

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2018
d
1. Massacre: I already stated that Massacre was an issue and it could allow Assassins to blow up an entire screen of mobs, that's why its damage got nerfed by 30% and the power lost was shifted to Puppets and if that's still not enough Dragon Repulse will get buffed too.

2. I'm okay with players using a macro to auto-cast their Lotus Spells as long as you're actually playing because I'm fully aware of how incredibly annoying it is to manage that all by yourself but any sort of task automation that goes beyond that, specially the ones that allow your character to play without player input will result in your account being deleted. Depending on the severity we might ban you from the server for a period of time, should it be proven that other players were aware or benefited from the act they will also be punished. I have ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE towards cheaters (people who abuse bugs/keep them to themselves), if caught they will receive the highest punishment. More details on this topic will be found in Discord.

3. Game Shop section added in the original post, at the end of it.
discord link?

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
Piggy is love, piggy is life! It never crossed my mind tbh but I will either unlock a few from the get go or put the companion ticket for sale in the companion manager NPC.

P.S: Discord link and download link will be shared Friday morning.

Reactions: Vyse

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018

PLEASE keep on top of this, or have active GM's to do so, because this was a HUGE problem on Insanity and the GM's there did nothing about it until it was too late.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
PLEASE keep on top of this, or have active GM's to do so, because this was a HUGE problem on Insanity and the GM's there did nothing about it until it was too late.

I think that the community will have to help out with keeping on top of it because there a small team and at least Mythra works so I would suspect that unless players are vigilant and help out by giving names of suspected bots for him to view when he is able some will slip past.

Also how have you been Prophet still causing havok against all the Muppet's that attack you I hope. (FYI It's Klein we did some hunts back in the day)

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
@Vyse There are a couple skins that have been unlocked (sheep, donkey and rabbit)

As for how to deal with bots/afk lvlers... it's going to be hard to deal with as always but they will have a harder time here because leveling zones are not so easy that you can just AFK and facetank them. I'm sure they will attempt to do that in lower level zones but jokes on them, if you're higher level than the mobs you will receive 10% less exp per level.

As Vyse mentioned I do have work so it's impossible for me to police the game all the time but fortunately my work schedule allows me to log in very late at night which means they can't bot freely at night because I might be online.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Just two hours of serious policing bots.. and they will piss their pants and get scared. Hells lets bots just because of usercount.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Thanks Mythra Even a few options for companion's is better than just a pig. I forgot to ask but has the Dyson potion for pickup's price been tweaked any 500 GG for 1 day of quicker item collection always seemed little steep and no one like's picking through drops or picking them up.

So your saying I can pick different companions...

Pig - ChrisPBacon, Elvis Pigsley, PiggieSmallz, AlbertEinswine, HamSolo, ChewBacon, KevinBacon, AmySwinehouse, HarryPlopper, HammibalLector,
Donkey - Hee-Haw, FerrisMueller, BarthouMule, AssAssin, SmartAss, DonkeyHotay
Sheep - Ram-Bo, Lam-Bo, JackieRam, MickFleecewood, SamSheperd, WoolSmith, CommanderSheepard, Wool-E, BlackBettyRamorLamb
Rabbit - LukeSkyhopper, HarryHopper, BunillaIce, DavidHasselhop, RabbitDowneyJr, ObiBunKenobi, Baracko'bunny, RabbitDeNiro, AtillaTheBun, ScarlettO'hare-ah.

Now which one should I use......

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
One way to stop bots, is to force observer on, most of the bots on the other server, all have obs off

Reactions: kuelab
Status
Not open for further replies.