MoonX Mir 3 - Coming Soon™

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
Took me a while to get the Dyson thingy and yes I do agree, 500 GG is too expensive for something that lasts a day so I've increased the duration to 7 days.

Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Mythra Is it possible to get download link added tonight or first thing in morning so everyone isn't trying to download it last minute and crying about their internet speeds :p Not that it effects me Virgin Media gives me top speed in my area.

WrathOfSatan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2012
does ranged classes still para/silence with there ranged attacks? if so then >> Elixir of Purification: Increased cost to 150.000 and cooldown to 30 seconds.

that rings alarm bells for me

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
@Mythra Is it possible to get download link added tonight or first thing in morning so everyone isn't trying to download it last minute and crying about their internet speeds :p Not that it effects me Virgin Media gives me top speed in my area.
I'll share the link tomorrow. I wouldn't worry about download speeds... it's 2019, even the slowest internet connection can download the game fairly quickly (specially if you're using Firefox)

does ranged classes still para/silence with there ranged attacks? if so then >> Elixir of Purification: Increased cost to 150.000 and cooldown to 30 seconds.

that rings alarm bells for me
The only source of Paralysis and Silence chance is the companion and it's capped at 5%. I tested it and the CD was reasonable, even if you're for some reason intentionally walking all over tempest while getting hit by a wizard. The only issue that comes to mind is when you're being hit by multiple ranged classes at the same time but then again you would probably die before you have to worry about being silenced.

Reactions: Vyse

Vaeborg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
The only source of Paralysis and Silence chance is the companion and it's capped at 5%. I tested it and the CD was reasonable, even if you're for some reason intentionally walking all over tempest while getting hit by a wizard. The only issue that comes to mind is when you're being hit by multiple ranged classes at the same time but then again you would probably die before you have to worry about being silenced.
I have not heard much stupidity ... who saw it for the wizard to have paralisys on skill ... 5% is too much for me ;]

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Although I personally don't like casters having access to Para/Silence, 5% is so low I honestly can't see it being any sort of issue. Not when there is things with poison resistance to counter them activating at all.

So 1/20 hits might Para or Silence pop a purification potion no issue that's if the 2-3 seconds your Para'ed or Silenced would have made a difference at all. Taking into account the chance of being effected it's very unlikely you would even need to use a 2nd purification potion during it's cooldown. Except if fighting a Assassin or Warrior who have natural abilities that can stun.

The only other exception for this would be large scale fights e.g Sabuk wall and if your being hit so many times you get multiple para'ed then you probably would be dead either way.

Just sounds to me like you making a mountain out of a molehill.

"who saw it for the wizard to have paralisys on skill ... 5% is too much for me"

Jamie did on Zircon and it was part of his files when he released them.

Last edited:

Mythra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2015
I'm not the slightest worried about balancing Paralysis and Silence because lowering the CD of the potion takes 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.