MoonX Mir 3 Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
Banned from discord for giving criticism about the events and saying how they could make better, gms can’t take negative feedback

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Banned from discord for giving criticism about the events and saying how they could make better, gms can’t take negative feedback

They banned me without saying why :))

Been inactive on other discords for more than 3 days haha.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
They banned me without saying why :))

Been inactive on other discords for more than 3 days haha.

I don't know what happened but I'd ban you too if you act in discord the same way you act here. I see you only shitposting and bashing the server owners.

Are you that bored? Shouldn't your attention be with the amazing set of files you said you developed but in the end its nothing more than a low rate zircon?

I think I start to understand what #zedtard is about.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I don't know what happened but I'd ban you too if you act in discord the same way you act here. I see you only shitposting and bashing the server owners.

Are you that bored? Shouldn't your attention be with the amazing set of files you said you developed but in the end its nothing more than a low rate zircon?

I think I start to understand what #zedtard is about.

I never **** posted on their discord. I even spoke whenever a player asked me regarding spells. Even GM Sayfer agreed with me on some topics such as body drops.

Have a good night :)

Edit : Low rate zircon? Why all create medium high rates? Because not all got the balls to build something that may last.

Also #zedtard came of the mouth of the stupid ppls, probably thats why its been like that ;)

• Love
Reactions: deathking

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I gave up when a GM did an "Event"

"Who ever finds me first, hidden in BW will receive a reward"

Felt like I had gone back 10 years with such childish events.

Yea, not quite the "event" i had envisioned with such sick files and capabilities.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
I gave up when a GM did an "Event"

"Who ever finds me first, hidden in BW will receive a reward"

Felt like I had gone back 10 years with such childish events.

yeah that kinda put me off, he did a event who finds me and gives me 20 bene will get reward... thats 20 mil a number no new play will be able to get for a while....
everything seems like no thought went into it.just rushed loads of map with no mobs you hunt in the same map for like 10- to 20 levels depending on class.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada

About us.
We're a very experienced small team of two
(this is not not our first server, be it Mir or other games) so you can expect quality and balanced content. We are not english native speakers but I'd like to think I can hold my own in a converstion as such I'll be the public face, sort of community manager but you'll be able to find us both in our discord (which is currently private but will be made public very soon).

They are super duper experienced leave em alone.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The advertising was very well done. Probably they were too overwhelmed.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
On top of really well done advertising the community here is always very negative. Always pointing out the faults never the positive's. The server has a unique bit to it very different from most other Zircon server's. Understandable if MoonY is next, and it should be. This server was a good test run, now it can be adjusted properly, and brought back nicely with a clean slate.

• Dislike

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
sorry i say this zed ... but whats u can offer in zenx ? nothing same ... so stfu please ... beacause if jamie not released their files ur server never be gone live ...

Says the guy who has struggling to understand the files :))

Status
Not open for further replies.