MP3 Play0r!

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
best not lock this 1 urban theres nothing wrong with my acc name now :agm:
anyway to the point.

well im gonna look into buying one, anyone got any sugestions? i dont want one thats too expensive just a nice little one so i can listen to 20-40 tracks at a time lol ty in advanced :yyyipe:

/sparx14

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
DeMiX™ said:
so i can listen to 20-40 tracks at a time lol ty in advanced

wouldnt you get confused to which song was which if you played them all at the same time?

digi-worx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2005
yer helps if you give a budget, the mp3 player i have is a samsung yh-920 i think. 20gig (well just over 19gig been as stupid companies class a gig as 1000mb not 1024mb) but it has nice sound. and looks nice to

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Love said:
Like i said, mid quality.

128kbs is low.

I never said your calculations for mid quality were wrong, however considering the various sources he and many others get their music from, everything is practically 128kbs, so I was just explaining that so he wasn't like oh crap I need to go buy some huge MP3 player. Which is technically irrellevant considering that his budget allows for a minimum of 512MB.

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
i would get the ishuffle but tbh i really dont like the look of it :S dunno why it just doesnt look very attractive, and hmm ty urban for that link i may go slightly over budget lol, seein as its ma birthday soon im sure my mum wont mind lol

edit: after looking at it more ye i will get it lol i like the look of it as well lol ^_^ thanx everyone else that helped as well though :)

Last edited: