Request MSRF2.9b

smoochy boys on tour

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Anyone still have a set of the really old MSRF2.9b server files laying around, wanted to take a look at the drop files as have fond memories of playing them.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
All links seem to be dead, I remember you took down your mir3 stuff a few years ago. If you wouldn't mind uploading them somewhere that be awesome :)

Upvote 0

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Fondly remember hosting my own and hex editing the exe to allow 2 shinsus and 3 skeleton summons for tao :P Good times

• Wow
Reactions: zedina
Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Fondly remember hosting my own and hex editing the exe to allow 2 shinsus and 3 skeleton summons for tao :p Good times

I remember there was a bug on holley regarding Poison types. If a tao poisoned you with green you wouldnt get para'd by any monster/player.

The only server i knew that wouldnt had this bug was Zentaur (the first one), even that i didnt touched it at all on that.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I remember there was a bug on holley regarding Poison types. If a tao poisoned you with green you wouldnt get para'd by any monster/player.

The only server i knew that wouldnt had this bug was Zentaur (the first one), even that i didnt touched it at all on that.

I always considered that a feature, not a bug. It was more like a buff, specially in high rate servers where you would trade hp regen for antipara.

Reactions: Kakashi
Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Lol, its still online, just in a different place... link is now live on here for the server and client files >>>

Post automatically merged:

Found a bunch of credits too... maybe names you remember...

Credits for release version 2.9BETA:(Currently Alpha 2)

:Sean for his NPC translations
:TheKoolGuy & DivX:) for exe translations
:TheKoolGuy for his Custom NPC Quests
:TheKoolGuy for his private house system
:ChinaSF for his server starter
:OllieD, Lynk & TheDeath for drop lists and mob gens
:Lynk for Shoes
:Lynk for his GambleRoom+lotteryman and telestone translations
:Lynk for his Class Houses and hire system + remake of itemstd
:The Whole MSRF-LSF Team
:OllieD for easy use online account system
:Hawky for his Custom NPCs i.e. WhiteWorm Quest