Zircon mutantGOD mir3 server, warrior only

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
thought i would try this server again as nothing else to mess around on, i got bored after killing 1 omaHero and having to pick up about 60 of 1 type of weapon and 30 armours before i could get the gold.... This server is getting alot of stick because 1 class etc but x5000 drop rate is just so far beyond dumb. I cant figure out wtf this guy is thinking is the overal goal setting a benchmark for the worst server in the games history? the keybinds he has set for default lol, i pressed 1 to use my belt number 1 but no wait it doesnt do that!!! number 2 is for belt number 1 which makes perfect sense obviously lol

• Haha
Reactions: Deathbringer

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
some solution

can random teleport and hope for luck
can wait until it can defeat all mobs in 1 to 2 hits
can use skill like interchange
can wait until it's an easy map
can team up with 5 players
can use special rings like clear ring or teleport ring
can just slay its way to kings room painfully clearing the map before making it
can wait more and hunt bosses it can spawn in person like white whistle
can just expect to hunt mobs that give better items than bosses
bosses can be hunted for very special items so you must clear entire maps to reach the boss obligatorily
boss hunting can be painful but rewarding and never too easy because of the spawns on all of the floors that are extreme
you can hunt mass spawns to level way faster and you won't even need boss items
boss hunting can be a fart a joke
warriors should always hunt in mass spawns with their mass attack skills, that's why the skills are available View attachment 28298
Holy fu c k balls.

How on earth is the player expected to find that one item they are hunting for / hoping gets dropped?

Look at all that mess. Good luck finding anything at all.

At least tweak the drops to drop less trash with such high spawns.

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
it's not trash, high drops is better even if it takes time to sort. if it drops less and you need to hunt more, how is that better than high drops?

you find the items sooner with high drops and you need to hunt less mobs to find them

drops are very high
you hunt less mobs
you can spend 1 minute to pick it up
you can find in 1 drop the amount of items of 20 drops
you hunt 1 mob instead of 20
you always make you bag full in less mob kills
you could just leave the drop on the floor
the drops are super generous
in useless items you find 10 good items in the same drop
more drops means advancing sooner
drops are good when higher rates
takes time time to sort but it's worth it

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Tai and brcarter1

gav

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2014
any reason why its asking me for activation code, been playing a week and never had to do it

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
i replaced the server exe cause i added poison rings

now i reverted it

try again

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
how do you hunt less mobs if you cant move because every cave is filled to the brim with mobs? why dont you alter drops manually rather than be lazy and have the "FK IT" attitude, this server is 100% lazyness its all Vanilla coding with 0 effort put into it anybody with half a brain cell would realise by increasing the monster spawns by 1million times would mean drops would become more frequent anyway instead of giving away 1million hunt gold why dont you just give every player end game stuff?, this server wouldnt be quite as bad if it wasnt done so lazy and poorly lol,

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
negative-negative-feedback.gif

• Sad
Reactions: zedina

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
its really not fun at all lol. Drops are just…. Blinding…. Cant get any item what are “elite/rare” etc since 400 common items dropping and for ever tabbing to try get the 1 “elite/rare”item played it till lvl 38 not fun at all lol. Cant find any other books above 38 and cant find a book what is lvl 33 what is needed. Forever. Kill 1 mob full bag of level 20 crap…. And it took me 38 mins to get this 1 item from omahero Cause i had to tab **** and drop it. Even in 1 pile there is 99999 items to pick up lol… enjoy your 1 player tho lol who seem to he afk 😭😭

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
no it's still high but not as high

the spawns from 5000 to 500 and some others stay 100

the drops from 5000 to 500

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I wouldn't play on this just because of the drops, no one wants that many drops to manage.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
i still dont get why all other class books drop as common as they do lol you claim if you remove them from drops it crashes the server so surely a better work around would be to make all other class books instead of 1/1000 make them 1/2,000,000 surely thats the better fix as you clearly thought it was a good idea to remove the classes off the books which if someone accidently right clicks a book it will break the entire charcter lol

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
i still dont get why all other class books drop as common as they do lol you claim if you remove them from drops it crashes the server so surely a better work around would be to make all other class books instead of 1/1000 make them 1/2,000,000 surely thats the better fix as you clearly thought it was a good idea to remove the classes off the books which if someone accidently right clicks a book it will break the entire charcter lol
With all the mobs 1/2,000,000 would seem like a 1/10 drop :P

• Haha
Reactions: Jev and Wummy