My custom Created Shield

Join Discord

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
Finaly the shield is completed and all placements are done

EDIT: (this shield is now part of a Package so redirected link to the package)
Download it Here: ShieldPackage

i suppose this could work with the korean(shield) files (dunno what it reads) and custom coded svn files to work with shields

this can work on any other server just you can only use it as a wing or alternative for weapon

if needed i am prepared to release some snippets to get shields coded in for ya just ask .

(i wont release my files only reason for it is that imo its not stable enough to release for public since we have to many projects going on that are not finished yet )

P.S: this realy is a shield not just a crappy stateitem shield

i hope you all like/enjoy it :D
im planning to make many more items (FOR FREE) just to piss off these people that try to make money out of it :P

i already started my next project. that will be a japanees katana sword (inspirated after watching documentation of the way of the warrior :P:P)

Here are some Action screenshots of it ingame :

Spell

GetHit

Attack

Die

Oops just noticed i forgot item,dnitem,stateitem pics will update post when done.

Here are the item images

i made 2 options for the stateitem

StateItem: This image is for the lefthand
View attachment StateHand.bmp

StateItem: This image is for when you choose to use the candle spot for it
View attachment StateSpot.bmp

Items,DnItems: This image is both for items.wil and DNitems.wil
View attachment ShieldDn.bmp

Placements you need to do yourself since i rearanged our own characterwindow so our placements wont fit yours

if any image you dont like or find awkward looking tell me and ill be glad to render a new image for you :D

Enjoy

Last edited:

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
nice releae m8 maybe u can add the shield with the candle slot with itemstat look and add light to it just a idea :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
nice work. cld work good if coded into new files, an extra slot which adds ac. all u need now is to make a convertor so u can make lots of types of shields easily.

i wld really like to implement this, but i feel it wld b alot of work, and im lazy.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
thats really good work. Hmmmmmmmm wonder what we could do with things like this.

Mind me asking how you went about creating the images?

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
nice releae m8 maybe u can add the shield with the candle slot with itemstat look and add light to it just a idea :P

that is all server side so thats up to the server owner

nice work. cld work good if coded into new files, an extra slot which adds ac. all u need now is to make a convertor so u can make lots of types of shields easily.

i wld really like to implement this, but i feel it wld b alot of work, and im lazy.

thats all texture work easy to make it look like a new shield
and yeah it is alot of work to make a new itemslot for the character window ( i done it for the shield)
as that takes both client and M2 coding.
tho the codes for the actual shieldsurface aint that complicated (client codes only)

thats really good work. Hmmmmmmmm wonder what we could do with things like this.

Mind me asking how you went about creating the images?

i Modeled the shield in a 3dDesign Program like maya,3dsmax

dont mind me if these are weird answers as atm im drunk as hell :P :dunce:
just came from the club lol needed some relaxing (and a nice girl ;) damn she worked me out :P)
i will check my reply in the morning for any weird things :D

P.S: any request for a shield,weapon,etc is welcome and im happy to do my best to create things like this for the community

also many thanks for the great feedback im happy you guys like it :D

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
nice release i tryd them ingame but they keep flashing.
and seem out of place in some areas

/ancient