My server launcher completetly automated

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
1.Runs on startup
2.Launches all gates when program starts
3.Allows you to launch a selected exe from path directory(launches with server)
4.Allows you to set time and date for scheduled reboots
5.Server directories created with batch files allowing the user to easly change directories(If your server is not saved to C:/MirServer)or even other servers

plan to add more tell me what you think
copy the whole folder to your mirserver folder
ServerLauncher2.3.zip

EVILD

Last edited:

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Sounds very useful for mir 2 server hosts nice one sounds cool would it work with mir 3 by any chance?

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
Yeah it should just change the batch files

mazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
Ive updated the serverstarter so it now shut down correctly

Last edited:

Toadill

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 18, 2018
Forgot your password?
Yes it has been so long since I have been on here I dont even have the same email address.
I am not familiar with the new files as far as crystal. If you can inbox me I can give you a new email if that would work.
As far as running on windows 7 it should run fine. I am pretty sure thats what we were running to begin with.
Yeah VB6.0 is a dead language. I could always rebuild it if needs be.
As far as the virus total. I built this program myself so I know there is no malware in it lol.
Although it does automate the server
lmao which may flag it as a virus.
I hook processes and even enum windows to get the handles needed for each gate.
Anyway you can search my name XxEvilDxX to look at what all it does.
If I can get my account back I could create something like this for the new files, if needed.
If you check the evild account im sure you will see I haven't been on in awhile and I have provided a pics to prove this is who I am.
427226_515850611761712_1030987198_n.jpg 574793_356745317695956_1476268917_n.jpg

If you look at the XxEvilDxX account you should see the first pic and the second confirms I am who I say I am because im wearing the same coat and the pic was taken the same day.
Here is my original post for this launcher.
Any help is appreciated thanks.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yes it has been so long since I have been on here I dont even have the same email address.
I am not familiar with the new files as far as crystal. If you can inbox me I can give you a new email if that would work.
As far as running on windows 7 it should run fine. I am pretty sure thats what we were running to begin with.
Yeah VB6.0 is a dead language. I could always rebuild it if needs be.
As far as the virus total. I built this program myself so I know there is no malware in it lol.
Although it does automate the server
lmao which may flag it as a virus.
I hook processes and even enum windows to get the handles needed for each gate.
Anyway you can search my name XxEvilDxX to look at what all it does.
If I can get my account back I could create something like this for the new files, if needed.
If you check the evild account im sure you will see I haven't been on in awhile and I have provided a pics to prove this is who I am.
View attachment 21655 View attachment 21656

If you look at the XxEvilDxX account you should see the first pic and the second confirms I am who I say I am because im wearing the same coat and the pic was taken the same day.
Here is my original post for this launcher.
Any help is appreciated thanks.

Yes please PM me with whatever email address you want to use from now on. Also confirm the old email from the original account please.