My take on OldSkool

Join Discord

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Summary so far.

Beginning zone: One of the best I’ve played so many ppl not reading quest descriptions was funny to see ppl swinging on magic orbs screaming for help. Highly entertaining.

Auto: Highly rating this feature as a worker and someone who can’t play til 4am anymore or my wife would have words, the auto combat and auto magic is brilliant. You still will die if u venture against mobs stronger than u, which is perfect for casuals imo.

Items: Quite a lot drops early on (understandable) but with the easy feature to multi select and disenchant in bag it’s great so far.

Monsters: Few AIs early on not having proper frames, maybe something overlooked as so busy to launch, but it’s only been a couple so far.

I’d like to see someone introduce sounds to these HD mobs similar to the older mobs just to polish them off.

Quests: So much to do, season pass and a bag full of tasks to keep you progressively busy.

Crafting: The craft menu is well put together too, lots to keep you grinding for days/weeks/months.

Crypto: Great feature imo, easy to use takes 5 mins to purchase MATIC straight on meta mask and then GG on website. No chargebacks so again that’s a plus as GM not to face sh it and get fustrated with server. Which isn’t good for anyone.

Overall I’m giving this a big thumbs up. And the usercount is deserved. With the auto bits and QOL I’m finding myself not rushing to be high in the rankings, feeling chill and happy.

Well done @Hany @Bon

Last edited: