Mystikal Server V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Webby - Re1oaded
Forums - Forums

Well most of you or none of you :P Have probably heard of Mystikal Server, which has been up quite a while now. Since returning from my holiday to a few problems I decided to take the server down and revamp it. This included revising many: Item stats and levels, mob stats, drop files and mob spawns.

Many new items where added including the latest weapon from EI. Some of these items can be seen in the following screenshots:

Screenie 1
Screenie 2
Screenie 3

These are only a Small selection of new items added to the server, there are alot more to be found ingame :)

Many new custom maps where created complete with minimaps aswell and many new levelling area's where added, aswell as old levelling area's being revised and upgraded.

We've also been working hard writing completely new quest's which wouldn't have been seen on any other private server, and no im not just talking a few NPC's here and there talking some ****. Full quests giving you a challenge, including new NPC's, maps and mobs.

Before I had lack of Web-Space to host patches etc on therefore not many people had patches unless they where shared throughout msn or whatever, but now all patches will be hosted via re1oaded.co.uk and will be widely available to anyone who wishes to play MystikalServer! So in the meantime we ask you to come and register on the forums and join the community and voice your opinions as they Will be listened to and action taken, until MystikalServer V2 is back online :)

Mystikal :D

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
safe sounds like my kind of server. One question will previous players be able to use their old chars or is it a total char wipe, hope it is :D

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
AgentSmith said:
safe sounds like my kind of server. One question will previous players be able to use their old chars or is it a total char wipe, hope it is :D

This is undecided yet, although there will be a poll on forums and this will give the final result :) Although atm old chars will probably be kept as the server was only up a few weeks.

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Another Screenie

Latest
Rebirth system implemented
ParalysisWeapons
Rebirth Items
MarriageItems - Can only be worn if married.
Sabuk MainDoor Controls
+ few more features.

This is using a newly hex'd version of deathwish and Mordeth's m2server. Work is still being carried out on this m2server :) Sorry to keep you all waiting but theres still plenty more being added :D Rough ETA on server 1 week this is very rough...so may take longer maybe shorter, I'll keep you all posted ;)

Please leave any suggestions here or on our forums :)

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
does this server have a pet renter? i cant remember =S

u could do a token system like sum other servers
LightToken allows u to hire a woomataurus or another mob of similer strength

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Yes, we do have a pet renter...Depending on your level you will be able to rent a certain type of pet...As you gain more levels you can rent any of the pets you have unlocked in past levels :)

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Are the pets stupid prices? or affordable, some servers make them really stupid. Gold hard to get, 1mil for a pet...stupidity.

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Currently they are free :D This may be changed though :P Maybe to something like, you must find a special item and take it to a npc to become a verfied pet keeper and then he will let you rent them for free :) What you lot think about that?

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
Mystikal said:
Currently they are free :D This may be changed though :P Maybe to something like, you must find a special item and take it to a npc to become a verfied pet keeper and then he will let you rent them for free :) What you lot think about that?

i still think the token for a pet idea is best,iv seen it in mir 3 and mir 2 servers.
make all boss's drop em as well as some other mobs,mobs like zumataurus drop the best tokens (Blood or Chaos Token) wicxh allows u to rent a really powerful pet.

u should check out someservers with this in,its fun and also gives ppl a reason to kill harder boss's

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
nathan123 said:
i still think the token for a pet idea is best,iv seen it in mir 3 and mir 2 servers.
make all boss's drop em as well as some other mobs,mobs like zumataurus drop the best tokens (Blood or Chaos Token) wicxh allows u to rent a really powerful pet.

u should check out someservers with this in,its fun and also gives ppl a reason to kill harder boss's

I try as much as I can to keep the server original and not copy other servers idea's ><

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Server is now online :)

Mystikal
IP: 82.0.60.143

Can a mod/admin please clean up posts except mines and move to ServerAdvertisements plz :)

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Is this the same one as the original MYSTIKAL server?

I'm talking about really long ago around the same time as GG Mania.
I think it was run by a girl and some random dude but I can't be sure...